Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Posts/replies disappearing?! (Read 2634 times)
AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Posts/replies disappearing?!
Dec 20th, 2007 at 12:18am

The other day, i had written a post in the "Off Topic Section" in reply to Nanner's "Anyone wanna deny life out there anymore?"  thread. 

The post completely disappeared.   

This was either "nonphysical" manipulation of "physical" phenomena in relation to or by my own guidance and Greater self.  (in which case, i probably shouldn't even bring this up and persist apparently).

A weird but temporary and random computer or I-net server glitch.

Or truly this sites security is compromised and not by the typical spammers.  While this last possibility seems kind of "paranoid" at first glance..well the info i shared is possibly very pertinent to humanity's survival in the near future and both Becky and i have recently been getting info related to this, that indeed there are manipulative forces out there suppressing important info, etc.    Becky had a very interesting dream about this the other night, and that is odd because she doesn't think much about this stuff in general, she is a lot more focussed on her daily, everyday C1 type activities yet she is rather sensitive and intuitive (Aquarius Sun, Capricorn Rising cusping Aquarius with Venus in same CON ASC point, ruler of chart almost exactly CON Jup, strong Uranus, moderate Neptune, Merc and Mars in Pisces, Aquarius S. Node, etc.)

I saved that post, i've saved this one, and i'm going to repost that original post.   If there are any little squirrels out there...well know this, i'm not scared or worried and i can't be made scared or worried at this point on my path--Saturn, Pluto, and Uranus have done their jobs well in the last couple of years.   I'm in the latter stages of freeing myself, and i very much plan on working my butt off towards freeing others and messing with the status quo and anything which limits freeing and freedom. 

Good news though, i'll see y'all eventually in the White Light.  Isn't sooner better than later?
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2007 at 1:24am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Re: Posts/replies disappearing?!
Reply #1 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 6:40am

I have 'thought' I have posted a few posts and then I didn't see them anymore.

I found out I was clicking 'Preview' and calling it good.
I was forgeting to click post after some typo fixes....

Just a thought....maybe it was human error. Wink

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Re: Posts/replies disappearing?!
Reply #2 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 3:22pm

Old Dood wrote on Dec 20th, 2007 at 6:40am:
I have 'thought' I have posted a few posts and then I didn't see them anymore.

I found out I was clicking 'Preview' and calling it good.
I was forgeting to click post after some typo fixes....

Just a thought....maybe it was human error. Wink

Hi O.D.,

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, that could definitely be a possibility.  However, i don't consider it a probability right now, and for a few reasons both practical/C1 oriented and also relating to repeated guidance messages lately in regards to certain issues of which you yourself seem to address a lot.   E.G. corruption, manipulation, dis info, suppression, etc.

The more practical points:  I've been on this site off and on for some 4 years now.   All in all, i've probably posted some 2000 or so times.   Humans are creatures of habit.  In that whole time, i've maybe purposely used the "preview" button and feature like maybe 2 times.   Normally i just post and the reread and fix typos after, if i think i need to.   

No, i'm pretty sure i pressed the post button, but will remain open to the above possibility and ask guidance about it.   As mentioned, there are at least 4 main possibilities right now.   But i'm not in a particularly "trusting" phase right now in relation to those who have material power and influence.  I've come to believe that there are some who do keep an eye on sites like these.

This site in particular, has attracted a lot of fast vibrating and aware folks from around the world, and this is partly because Like attracts and begets like and Bruce Moen here is fairly fast vibrating and aware himself and he's the one who set up this site. 

There are those, who are trained psychically and otherwise, who look for individuals with whom they know or sense may play an important role in the coming changes and restructuring of civilization.   They know hard times are coming to the world, and in particular to America.   They don't want people to be prepared or to be aware of just how much corruption there is, and how much deliberate manipulation goes on.   

From your posts so far, you of all people should understand the above.  Materially speaking, things aren't too pretty down here in C1/physical Earth.   But it's changing, and that's what some fear more than anything, this change.   They are going out of their way at a frantic pace to try to impede this growth of awareness and change.   

According to Becky's dream guidance, she and i have been targeted.   There are various reasons for this, partly because i am extremely open and unafraid of any "consequences", and both of us have gotten repeated guidance that we will be involved in with public E.T. contacts in the nearish future, as well as other things they would rather keep hidden. 

I also have an understanding of the Changes, from such a holistic and deep perspective, that if i get myself intune enough and start being more of a pure example at some point, i could help speed up this process of change and growth.   

I know whence i came from, and where i go to.   Some view this as very "dangerous" to the status quo.   Some of very fearful of this.   It's all kind of silly really, but deeply sad at the same time.
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2007 at 4:27pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.