Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Question for Dave (Read 2534 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Question for Dave
Dec 18th, 2007 at 4:08pm

Hello Dave:

Have you every hypnotized a person and he or she knew a foreign language he or she didn't learn in this lifetime?

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Re: Question for Dave
Reply #1 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 8:55pm

Most definitely. Just after the 9-11 twin towers attack I asked a regressed woman to go and see whether any of the pilots or crew members of the terrorist group were available. She said that there were, and began to speak in Farsi. I thought that I was mailing a recording of the session, but later discovered that I had forgotten to turn a critical switch - evidently one in my head, among other places. By the time I had another session with a person who could go look for the terrorists, they had all gone on to new lives, a matter of a few weeks later.

I have a frequent streaming image, like a wall that has been scribbled on, of what appears to be Chinese characters, and another that is mainly hieroglyphic, and that accompanies a sense of being locked in a tomb forever. I can't make sense out of either of them. It's as if I tried to write my future self a letter that I can't read.

I've also had people who would repeat phrases without knowling where they came from. One person was taking a seminar with me and said that he heard himself being called some word that he couldn't quite recognize. (I forget the word.) It turned out to be a Romanian term of vampire, except that the meaning was one who sucks the life force out of people nearby, and was used as an epithet.

Generally, I've found that what we get from regressions tends to be phrased in the style best suited to the immediate situation, and tuned to the needs of the person handling the regression. Thus, I would expect that people change both language and expression to suit the person asking questions. That tends to reduce the number of people who speak a strange language. Perhaps it would be more useful to try to get samples of their native tongue next time I regress people.

d

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #2 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 9:00pm

Why would the lady have spoken in Farsi? Weren't they Arabic speakers?

(Speaking of the tolerance thing, I had a coworker once whose native tongue is Farsi and you should have heard what he thought of those tent dwellers, Persia being an ancient CIVILIZATION).

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #3 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 3:24pm

I dunno, Lucy. Excellent point.

To me it came down as Farsi. But it might have been Swahili or Urdu for all the good it did me.

The message seems to be to prepare for the next time and be ready to save whatever it is.

d

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 3:29pm

Thank you Dave:

How about other hypnotherapists?  Do you know if they've had clients who would speak foreign languages.

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #5 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 4:00pm

Dave I`ve been told that when I get mad, I mean really mad that I speak in foreign tongue. Does that count to? Hot Dooogie, you should hear that Nanners mouth in german when she`s mad.. (you`d probably look at me and laugh your tail off)  Grin

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #6 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 5:21pm

my wife told me,while i was sleeping i kept say the word ababad.is this a word?george

IP Logged

EternalEssence

Reply #7 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 5:28pm

george stone wrote on Dec 19th, 2007 at 5:21pm:
my wife told me,while i was sleeping i kept say the word ababad.is this a word?george

Isn't this a city in Iran?

E.

The elegance of the final produce belies the chaos of its construction.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 5:29pm

I just looked it up, George, and Ababad is a city in Iran, and also part of the name of a city in Morocco, Africa.

At least, those were the first things that showed up.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.