Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A letter to Bruce Moen (Read 1411 times)
Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
A letter to Bruce Moen
Dec 18th, 2007 at 12:36pm

Dearest Bruce,

I believe I speak for everyone when I say "I love you". One of the most beautiful things in our lives is when doors are opened for oneself. You are one of the souls which opens doors (minds). Thank you for this. Just for the pure simple fact that you make "this board" available for and to us is just beautiful in itself.

With all the frequencies which our trueselves endure every minuite of the wake and sleeping hour, its nice to know that we have a place to come home to, where we are understood, loved not judged, and respected for "just being".

My friend a special gift we have in this board and in knowing you!

Merry Christmas Bruce, Merry Christmas.

Nanner

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Re: A letter to Bruce Moen
Reply #1 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 12:50pm

Bruce is one cool and helpful person, but then again so aren't many of us here as well.  I am grateful for him having written the books he wrote, definitely helped me on my own path, relatively speaking.   

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #2 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 6:06pm

Yes Justin - everyone here is an equal part of the beauty. And in the same note I might say Thank you to all of you. Each "explaination" each "reaching out in PUL" helps a person just like me.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 1:39pm

Bruce hardly ever gets a kudo and yet he's the one, him and Rosalie, put up a place for us all to get together. Nanner, you have a lot of love inside you. I just noticed that. you are amazing. yes, Bruce, we all wouldn't be here in this room together had you not reached out to all of us.

I've come a long way since I first read your books. I have you to thank and wish you the merriest and that everyday is like Christmas for you. in love and respect, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.