Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
merry christmas  I love you all God Bless (Read 3231 times)
juditha
Ex Member

merry christmas  I love you all God Bless
Dec 18th, 2007 at 7:05am

Hi I want to wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year with all my love,may God shine his beautiful love and light around you all my dear friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHQ8ymYheDk

Love and God bless  love juditha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Re: merry christmas  I love you all God Bless
Reply #1 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 8:10am

Thank you Juditha. Merry Christmas to you too. Sending you love and good thoughts, Nanner

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #2 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 10:59am

Thank you;
And Merry Christmas and Healthy New-Year to all.

With much love;
Romain

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #3 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 1:42pm

Thank you Juditha.
Merry Christmas (or whatever salutation is appropriate to your beliefs) to everone.  All the best this holiday season and for the New Year. I so look forward to being here next year and the enjoyment of our exchanges of information, view point, and love. What a blessing is is to be a part of this wonderfull place and to share our thoughts with each other without fear of punishment and with the knowledege we are excepted as we are. Thank you Bruce for having the forsight to make this all possible.
My love to All of you!
Joe

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 2:36pm

Same to you all.  Every and any time is a good time to go within, but occasionally there are cycles wherein the outer facilitates the inner in going within.   We are coming up to two of those special cycles. 

During the Winter Solstice (especially in the years of 1980 to 2016), the Galactic Center pours its energies through to us via our own Sun, and then a little later the Earth comes closest to the Sun in its yearly orbit around this smaller center. 

Very good times to go within, especially from about December 20th to about Jan. 10th.  Yet the status quo during these times, tries to keep us focussed on the outer, around this same time.   These are the fastest vibrational times of the year, potentially and on average speaking.   Joyful attuning to Light.

And this year, the process of transformation around the Winter Solstice, is being helped out by both Pluto and Jupiter, who are now closely conjuncting the tropical position of the Galactic Center.

Pluto brings up that deep, dark, unregenerated stuff below the surface, to the surface so that it can actually be worked with.   Jupiter expands, and represents spiritual strength and balance.  Hence, Pluto conjunct G.C. is intense enough, but Jupiter adds its own intensity and yet its great positivity and joviality to the whole process.   It keeps it light, while processing that which is heavy and dense.   

As Pluto and the Galactic Center moves into Capricornus from Sagittarius, expect major changes to happen.   These are reaching the world axis, cardinal points soon, which is 0 degrees Capricorn.    Capricorn corresponds to government, to the collective order and structures. 

But Capricorn is also about change, activity, and restructuring.   What will Pluto and the G.C. bring to these Capricorn Archetypes and structures?     What needs to happen for greater Light to shine forth?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 4:51pm

Merry Christmas and love to all. Smiley

IP Logged

deanna

Reply #6 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 6:42pm

MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL ,MAY YOU BE BLESSED WITH HAPPINESS THROUGHOUT THE COMING NEW YEAR ,AND MAY ALL YOUR TROUBLES BE LITTLE ONES  LOVE DEANNA GOD BLESS

deanna

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #7 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 11:25pm

Thank you, Juditha,

Merry Christmas to you and all !

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 6:05am

Thanks you Juditha and all. Merry Christmas.

To Justin's comments the week after Christmas can be a good time for a few days away on retreat and do some meditation. There tend to be quite a few on in all sorts of shades and persuasions, and it's often a period that we waste sitting around in a stupor after the excesses of the big day anyway.....

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 6:46pm

Merry Christmas and love to everybody.

Albert. Smiley

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #10 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 7:15pm

May the Solstice holidays bring everyone a new year of new opportunities, new joys, new discoveries and new love.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.