Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Something strange happened yesterday (Read 2600 times)
Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Something strange happened yesterday
Dec 18th, 2007 at 6:17am

Hi everyone,
something strange happened to me last night during our "technical difficulty" time off. I need and want to share this with you and ask for perspectives.

Seems like we all expereinced the same problem at some point. Well after writing Alysia an email, I decided to surf a bit instead of tryin to get back onto the board. Somehow and dont know exactly how I ended up on a website with "letters from the afterlife". It seems that a lady recieves letters telepathically, writes them down and puts them online.

One particular one caught my eye, I was drawn to the name of it at first. It is simply called "Mike". This came naturally because my ex-brother in laws name is Mike and he crossed over May 5th 2007, (37) he had a car accident.

In reading the letter I was blown away from one sentence to the next, I "felt" as if this letter was written by "mike", the Mike I know. I mean it even "sounded like his verbage used". My heart began to take a faster pace, then my eyes began to water and at the end of the letter I felt a sense of releave of some sort.

Is that not so cool? I am still in amazement. Wonder if I can find the website again today.

Love you guys,
Nanner

PS: Found the site: http://harriet.s.tripod.com/mike.html

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Re: Something strange happened yesterday
Reply #1 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 11:53am

Interesting site. Perhaps your Mike helped get you there because the Mike at this site had enough similarities so that reading it would make a connection with you.

Since reading at the other site ...Peter's?...I am again struggling with the question of how much here has been set in motion before we camer and how much can be changed. (it affects my attitutde on how to try to solve some current problems so it is important to me).  Here on Harriet's site is more confusing information.

Robert says:

Quote:
We cannot live your life, we cannot tell you what to do. We cannot prevent disasters from happening; we cannot or will not predict your future, besides you change your own destiny all the time anyway.

So the key words are "you change your own destiny all the time"

But prior to that, Thomas had told her in regards to Princess Diana's death:

Quote:
You must not make yourself so miserable and unhappy about this accident. It was all in the Master Plan. Master is Him who looks after all of us. In the Mind of the Master is a plan for
everyone. These souls do not suffer, they will be helped by many. It will be explained to them,
what has happened, they may sleep for awhile. You must not think everything is meaningless.
We must make you understand, the meaning of Life after Life.

So here is the idea that there was some what we would call predestination with this accident.

So we have the contrast of being able to change destiny with having a master plan.

But this quote from Robert is interesting:

Quote:
We are trying to get more and more people to understand our world, to believe in it. It would make your world a better place to live in.

I do not know what I think of communications purporting to be from Diana. But this is one of those things you can't ask for material proof on...this is information that is valued for the emotional response it generates. There are things that cannot serve as scientific proof that are nevertheless significant. All anyone can do is try to put it all together to make sense as best they can.

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #2 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 12:03pm

Hi Lucy,
Yes that with Harriets Site is very strange to me. Its so "close" to everything. I can  hardly put it into words. In the letter he speaks straight forward, just as my Mike would with me, then he goes on with to answer my question.. (I did take a deep breathe a few days ago and ask a question aloud refering to how his crossover must have been like) then he speaks of his crash, then the name "sweetheart" But what really gave me goosebumps had been the statement "I love your songs"... well that did it for me... I cried: cause you can surf onto www.semmler.magix.net and listen to "my songs!".. I dont recall ever telling him that I put my songs up... So do you see WHY this letter takes up space in my brain?

Love ya,
Nanner

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #3 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 12:51pm

Hi Lucy,
Quote: Since reading at the other site ...Peter's?...I am again struggling with the question of how much here has been set in motion before we came and how much can be changed. (it affects my attitutde on how to try to solve some current problems so it is important to me).

I am still researching the www.jenseits-de.com site, I have had several hundred questions which Peter has answered but they are all in german on the german board. I tell you what though, if you ask your question on the english Questions and Answers section of their forum. You will get a straight out answer according to what they have learned. They are NOT mediums okay, just to set that clear, Peter and Co. recieves their info from Guides.

What my main thought right now is that you wrote:it affects my attitutde on how to try to solve some current problems so it is important to me. No matter what you see, hear or read out here "please" always remember that only "you" can change, react or act out in any way shape or form concerning issues in "your" life dear. That means, don`t base your decisions direction of "reaction" upon what coincides with a current emotion happening in your life. Solid decision making comes from within - so thats where you need to begin or should I rather say : Go back to.

A wonderful poster here reminded me something without even knowing it: "We do have all the answers to all the questions, right inside of each and everyone of us" - "however we tend to seek the answers outside of us, so to be able to blame someone other than ourselves"... No he didnt write it exactly in that wording but I caught the drift of the thread.

Love and hugs,
Nanner

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Reply #4 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 3:52pm

Hi Nanner-
Kinda shakes your faith in random occurrences, I bet. Personally, I'be totally given up on the idea of coincidences. God doesn't seem to do things by accident. Smiley

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #5 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 3:56pm

You got it Dave!  Grin It got my attention again, when I least expected it!
Little miss virgo with structured lines, perfect alignment of thoughts got all messed up, I tell ya!
But I have the good ole Conversation Board to help me straighten my criss-crossed intertwined wires, so I`ll be okay. Hugs, Nanner

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 2:32pm

I call god spirit, because at least we can all say, we have spirit inside of us.
(not whisky)  Grin

anyhoo, I struggle sometimes Lucy, with destiny and with the way it's ok to change destiny because we have this free will choices, no matter what. I think to explain it one way, from the perspective of psychology, we come in here with patterns of behavior (Earth, physical) but we are still spirit with ability to change ourselves. then these patterns can be like soul intentions to work thru them, and sometimes life seems like we are remembering something and waking up to the memory of why we came here. other times it seems we are merely experimenting with mentality to be changing. but I don't believe in coincidences, nor accident anymore, yet we do have the propensity to place meaning on anything we encounter and this leads to an experience.

was speaking of drugs. as a younger person I placed meaning on drugs. to be experimenting with that. my free will. some spirit came along and said, no, it's not for you. stop placing meaning there.

thats good news you received some contact for yourself Nanner, with this who is Mike, now nonphysical Mike.

I have this image in my folder, it looks like you to me, I wanted to share it with you, but your face is prettier than hers...just sharing for fun.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Reply #7 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 3:35pm

Gee whiz, Nanner! "Miss Virgo" is all entangled because of something I said? Well, doggone it, where are the other 71 virgins then? Gotta tell the Celestial Supply Dept that we're on short rations. Smiley

I think it was Carl Sagan who pointed out that the universe is stranger than we are capable of imagining.  Every day or so I learn something new here, or I see a new way to understand some old idea, or  new way to experience and love. It's overwhelming occasionally, and fascinating otherwise, but I'm glad for your company here, as of all the others.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #8 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 3:56pm

dave dear...you are a riot!  Grin "Miss Virgo" - ..lol..  "Universe stranger than we can imagine"...  yeah - I definately need lessons in "strange thinking"...so help me out. I promise to do my homework Smiley Nanner

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.