Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I keep going to a place i cannot identify (Read 2493 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
I keep going to a place i cannot identify
Dec 17th, 2007 at 4:39am

For the last few months I have been going in my nightly travels to a derilect farm stead somewhere. There a group of people are renovating the broken down house and out buildings in preparation for something. They have starded planting rows and rows of tomato plants. I see the present degerate state of the place in the eyes of the new owner. Then I see how he visualises it becoming. A beautiful paradice on earth.

This small farm community is located near a small rural town.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: I keep going to a place i cannot identify
Reply #1 - Dec 17th, 2007 at 8:20am

Alan, I have had several dreams over the last few years regarding an uncompleted house which I have visited and felt I had an interest in, a sense of ownership, in some way (I have never owned property in this life, nor do I particularly want to do so). In the dream it is not a farmhouse to my knowledge, but could be rural --  in my dreams it appears to me as a huge house on the edge of a marshy area in the back, but I got the impression that the front was part of a town, rather than a large city. Another similarity might be that this house is also in progress over there, and there are other people involved who appear in the dreams.

I don't know what is under construction in your dreams, but it sounds like a wonderful place!

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Dec 17th, 2007 at 11:38am

Hi blink and Alan,

This time, blink, I'm thinking of something almost opposite of your idea.
Alan--when you return to this place, have they made any progress, or is the farm still in the same state?

If no progress is being made, then perhaps you are meeting some 'stuck' souls and are getting ready to do a retrieval like Bruce Moen writes about. Have you done retrievals before?
Since the dream has been repeating, it seems time for you to take action, step into it as you would a lucid dream, and ask if anyone would like to see 'a better place.'  Or just ask them how long they've been working on it. Probably only one will respond if it's a retrieval, as the others would then be barely aspects of his own making. Your HS or Guardian will help you say and do the right thing if you just allow the situation to develope on its own.

I hope you'll post about what happens next, Alan.  Thanks for sharing this!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 17th, 2007 at 11:55am

Very interesting, Bets! That makes very good sense, doesn't it?

It is true that in my repeating dream I feel a bit out of place, although I know I am supposed to be involved in some way there. Perhaps the key is to speak to the right person in the dream.

Yes, let us know, Alan.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #4 - Dec 17th, 2007 at 2:33pm

Good idea, Blink.

Many people I know have houses, towns, farms etc that they are either visiting or working in. My town has lots of rutted muddy roads that keep me from wandering off across the surrounding landscape to see what else is there - I tried - but it has a market place, a movie, several stores etc, and a hotel in which I seem to clamber around. I recall being on the top floor, 103 stories up or so, hanging out over the edge to adjust something. I also have a school where I occasionally take some kind of class, although the last time through it was a math class that I just didn't quite understand.  My wife has a big house that seems to have collected all the kids and grandkids, plus most of our friends. She does her thing there.  A young woman in regression went into a similar place, a house that had windows that looked out on different scenes. One was kids playing, another was a pastoral scene, and in another she found herself running away from a terrifying man.

Evidently this is what we put in our worlds as a place to stay while the everyday world has faded for the night. Since we all have potentiality to create, it is likely that this is the personal universe into which we will eventually project ourselves when the body finally drops off. Michael Newton envisions one kind of place for his respondents, and Bruce sees a Park and Entry Portal for the spirt world - replete with Helpers.  I recall a man who said that he had been a game keeper or forest ranger or something in Mongolia or Tibet. He died, but kept the current scenery, including his cabin. There were only two strange things for him, that his wife was not there, and that he wasn't sure who fixed his food. Finally he began to sit and meditate and crossed himself over into spirit. This seems to me to be a good example of what the Bardo Thodol calls "the secondary clear light".

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Dec 17th, 2007 at 2:49pm

Hi Alan, due to the nature of my own dreams I percept yours along my own way, so just throw it away if not resonating  Smiley

I think, also from studying other's similar dreams, it could possibly be a future event to unfold. I have heard that there is a strong possibility humanity will be living in groups, on farms, and going back to the land, to raise their own food. I cannot say if this is true, it is just what I observed in the dreams that others shared with me.

also as a former hippy mentality, this suits me just fine as I am one of those persons who fixes up old houses and likes to garden.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

deanna

Reply #6 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 6:34pm

Hi alan i have this reacurring dream that i am in this strange place and its dark and i am walking on my own through this place and i am feeling frightened in my dream this has been goin on for some time now, i am not sure what these dreams mean ,any ideas love deanna

deanna

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 6:53pm

Hi alan I had this dream many times that something is pinching my back really hard and in my dream i am in a lot of pain and when it wakes me up,my back still hurts for about a minute ,but in my dream it feels like negative entitys are doing this,but i ask God every night for his protection of love and light and nothing can get past that.

Hi Deanna never feel alone,the love of spirit is always around you,love you twin sister juditha.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.