Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SPIRIT PEOPLE (Read 3297 times)
deanna

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SPIRIT PEOPLE
Dec 16th, 2007 at 1:58pm

Hi my mum told me she keeps seeing a lot of spirit people in her bedroom at night she said they try to talk to her but she cant understand them because they all talk at the same time ,she said it is happening a lot lately and now she is getting used to it ,she lives on her own since dad died 7 years ago and she misses him so much ,she said she wishes she could die and be with him love deanna

deanna

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Re: SPIRIT PEOPLE
Reply #1 - Dec 16th, 2007 at 2:22pm

Hi Deanna Perhaps spirit are hanging round her a lot now because mom's due to pass on to spirit soon,i feel that this is why spirit are there.

Welcome back sister girl,dont stay away anymore,keep writing on here,i have missed you very much,love you so much.

Love and God bless   Love sister juditha

IP Logged

deanna

Reply #2 - Dec 16th, 2007 at 2:46pm

Good to be back love you sis and i agree with what you have said love deannaxxxxxxxxxxxx

deanna

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #3 - Dec 16th, 2007 at 5:26pm

Hi Deanna- Sounds like your whole family is psychic! That's great! Instead of losing people as they die off, they just go "around the corner" but can still phone home.

Maybe if Mom could focus on one at a time and get them to take turns.  - Or do spirits recall how to do that?

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

deanna

Reply #4 - Dec 16th, 2007 at 7:52pm

Hi dave my mum is very phychic she has seen dad many times since he died i will tell mum to tell tthem to take turns thanks dave god bless love deanna

deanna

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Dec 17th, 2007 at 2:29am

welcome back Deanna, sister of Juditha.  Smiley these spirits might be her disc members, like her own family of souls just as said. also family do assist family. my grandmother stayed around my own mother for about 3 years to get her prepared for leaving earth plane and she would often talk to her. Nanny always cheered up my mother and made her feel good about herself when she got down on herself.

my mother would say IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL IM GOOD AND READY! she believed in that philosophy "I will go kicking and screaming into that dark night" something like that. my nanny would say I'm proud of you. I will be right behind you!

lol, the women in my family are quite the characters.  Grin

welcome back again. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

deanna

Reply #6 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 6:26pm

Hi alysia[laffinrain] thankyou so much for welcoming me back i have missed you all as well ,me and juditha thought the same thing alysia that they were hanging around mum to prepare her for leaving the earth plane,my mum i would miss so much but i know she would be happy if she was reunited with dad in the spirit world love deanna

deanna

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 6:42pm

Hi Deanna aylsia and dave  I remember one morning i woke up and there was all this whispering in my ear and it was so many spirit whispering at once ,so i could not understand what spirit were saying,so i told this medium at the spiritualist church and he told me next time it  happens i must say to spirit"Can you please slow down a bit,so i can understand what you are saying."

Love and God bless  love juditha

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 7:53pm

Smiley You guys have remarkable abilities....

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 11:12pm

It's so nice to see you here Deanna. We must have the pair of you to be complete.

I just heard spirit in my ear, my grandfather. I was sitting here, before logging on, after a dinner date, thinking how happy I am, how in love I am, and how I finally think I might be onto something....then, there it was, my maternal grandfather, directly into my left ear. "This was all I ever wanted." Very distinct. More than an echo of a memory.

That was what he said to me long ago, as we were walking around his garden. He liked to take the scraps of the dinner and put some of the leavings under the dirt around the plants so they would grow well. Of course, the Florida tropical sea breezes were already a paradise.

He and my dear grandmother were so in love. Didn't they look wonderful dancing together into their old age, and didn't they still whisper sweet words of nothing at their 50th wedding anniversary, then their 60th....

Then grandad began to suffer from dementia, began forgetting everything, everyone, what to do, what he had done. She took care of him.

It is so nice to hear his voice again, and to hear him so happy too. And good to know you are holding up well.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 6:18am

All that visitation must be a little scary at first guys. It's easy for us to talk glibly about it, but I can admit to some 'oh sh1t' moments as recently as last night. Without anything like what you guys experience.

I've never had anything you might call scary actually happen, but my limited experience has been that it's typical of me to access states without a concern, but that sometimes once there (for no very obvious reason other than that i know that this is not my usual reality) some part  of mind gets nervous. Sometimes it can be enough to kick me back into normal consciousness, others it fades quickly.

It's not an original point, but fear (probably irrational) is potentially quite a blocker of experience...

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #11 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 8:30am

Hi deanna,
Does this happen alot to you, juditha and your family or is this in intervalls? I am asking, because it seems to me that "all over the world" people seem to be getting messages, whispering voices, visits or is this a sign that God is allowing the consciousness levels to be riper so to be able to communicate. Do you guys have kids and talk to the kids about this giftedness?
Love both of you clear across the ocean,
Nanner

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.