Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Hitler and everlasting punishement (Read 29819 times)
vajra
Ex Member

Re: Hitler and everlasting punishement
Reply #105 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 8:15pm

That Afterlife 101 reads like a pretty decent compilation of views whatever the source..

Don - you're at it again - taking a gratuitous cut at traditions or views you personally 'don't get'.

Your agenda seems to be to avoid debate while trying to get your particular message across. If you keep on using this style you basically are shooting yourself in the foot - when you back people into a corner they can't hear what you have to say....

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #106 - Dec 27th, 2007 at 1:19pm

Your right Dude, I can see what you are saying about the possibility of being attacked or having to protect your family because of your beliefs and how others think obout them. Persecution over beliefs.... it just sounds so familiar. If everone could just remove their religious blinders...how much closer we would all be to God.
Joe

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #107 - Dec 27th, 2007 at 8:31pm

I would just like to be a fly on the wall, so to speak, at Hitler's life review and find out if he accomplished his goals in that lifetime. Since, according to some hypotheses, we are each individual the final judge of her/his own life, it would be interesting to know if he learned what he set out to learn. I don't know what to make of the hypotheses that he was a more advanced soul and came here at a fraction of his total conciousness in order to help wake humanity up, but if his goal was to stir things up, I would say, by looking at this thread, that he has succeeded yet again.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #108 - Dec 27th, 2007 at 8:51pm

Lucy:

Look into your heart and ask yourself if beings who represent love would "plan" for a person to live a lifetime that is as terrible as the liftetime Hitler lived.

My guess is that such a way of thinking comes from some bogus channeled source. Sometimes people become too clever for their own good.

Lucy wrote on Dec 27th, 2007 at 8:31pm:
I would just like to be a fly on the wall, so to speak, at Hitler's life review and find out if he accomplished his goals in that lifetime. Since, according to some hypotheses, we are each individual the final judge of her/his own life, it would be interesting to know if he learned what he set out to learn. I don't know what to make of the hypotheses that he was a more advanced soul and came here at a fraction of his total conciousness in order to help wake humanity up, but if his goal was to stir things up, I would say, by looking at this thread, that he has succeeded yet again.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.