Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Pyramids PE Saturday 12/15/07 (Read 13084 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
Re: Pyramids PE Saturday 12/15/07
Reply #15 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 11:48am

Where is Pulsar post BET; i don't see it...or am i missing something??

Sad
Romain

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 12:45pm

Hi Romain, I think Bets is referring to a chat room conference, of Pulsar, myself and Bets were in the other day, and I heard Pulsar mention the robed beings, but didn't connect it to this here topic, but now I do. Pulsar will have to tell us more about that.

Justin, you confirmed a bit of what I was seeing, of resin and wood mixed together, but you mentioned the stone instead. could I have been my interpreter was seeing some of this, but I concentrated on the structure of the coffin, yet the stone was fascinating too, seemingly operated without mechanical control. I seen shiny too, shiny compounds but still thought I viewed the coffin to be shiny.

interesting anyway. I agree Romain, another trip may yield more. insofar as other lives, disc members, I continue to see individuation, that becoming factor is continuous and nothing is lost by willful merges with others, in our oneness sense, but the more we share, the bigger we are in our oneness within PUL, or grace.

there is nothing to fear that love cannot overcome Justin. we are being assisted is my supposition. you're 3rd eye seems to be operating just fine. when the time comes, I know you are reflecting on these things, we who are of like mind, vibrating in similar responsibility, will shift into a higher dimensional reality if we have not already done so.

this rang true for me as I talked to another who is resonating with me on the inner planes. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #17 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 7:40am

LaffingRain wrote on Dec 15th, 2007 at 3:32pm:
thanks for joining in you guys. well it's saturday, I think I will go tonite or tomorrow sometimes. I usually have to let it perk and simmer in my mind at least a few days before I even get settled down to do it.

Dood, I would love it if you would join us here. maybe u just need a little push? did you ever see images in your mind, didn't know what it meant? this may occur to you if you try.

please add questions if they occur here, maybe some of us will shed some light. lol, don't worry about losing face here, I do it all the time, it only hurts for a minute.

love to you all, alysia

I missed this post...
Say, I have an idea for you experienced travelers....
If you go to Egypt then go to the Sphinx.
I have read that underneath the right paw(I thnk it is the right one) and look for the Records that the Alantians suppose to have left there.
Records on Earth's Early history....

It is suppose to be quite cool....and the Egypt government will not allow any digging in the physical to see for sure....

IP Logged

pulsar

Europe
Reply #18 - Dec 21st, 2007 at 6:13pm

Greetings,

obviously I owe you a statement about the pyramids, there it is:

It was around midday, the sun blaring from the sky, visual effects like looming (you know it from e.g. highways, like fog coming from up the ground), in front of a pyramid, I saw two female persons, dressed like bedouins. The color of their robes was on a skale between green and blue.
They were waiting for others to come, to get inside the pyramid, the interior must have been like an energy knot, so they were courious, and wanted to explore the interior.
I remember that they were waving with their arms, giving a road sign.

yours sincerely,

pulsar

it is determined.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.