Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Spititual cigerrett smoke (Read 5030 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Spititual cigerrett smoke
Dec 12th, 2007 at 10:41pm

My sister must be around me today,because I can smeel cigerrett smoke in different parts of my apartment.it was so strong,that I had to go out side.not a very nice way to visit your brother,but i guess that is the only way she could find way to contact me.  George

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: Spititual cigerrett smoke
Reply #1 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 11:19pm

That's extremely cool, George.

Besides which, it gives me a reasonably good excuse to go to my grave as a smoker. You know, so I'll remember, you know, how to help people and all, you know, to remember me....

So, thanks for that!  

Really, that's pretty cool, George!

love, blink Smiley (from de river nile...I mean denial)

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 13th, 2007 at 9:47am

Hi George-

Do any of the other residents in your building smoke?

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #3 - Dec 13th, 2007 at 11:17am

Hope you tell her that "you are noticeing" Wink I think that is sooooo neat. See I wouldnt notice as I smoke too - so my dad has got to find another way.

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #4 - Dec 13th, 2007 at 2:15pm

Nanner,this is diffevrent in that I being a psychic can smell the the smoke,but others who happen to be here with me can not smell it.when I lived in my home,and my wife was alive,she could not smell it.its not only smoke,but sometimes it could be perfume,or the smell of cooking.One night when my wife and I were living in our home,I woke up at 3 in the morning and smelled stew cooking.sometimes I get bad smells so bad that I have put the sheets over my head,so i could not smell this bad odur,yet my wife smelled nothing.George

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #5 - Dec 14th, 2007 at 7:59am

George, I beleive its a form of wake up call. Someone is reaching out to you sweetness. When one stops seperating the body and the soul or should I rather say: opens and turns to the spiritual eye he/she encounters an unmistakeable response. My question to you is: How do you feel about the contact? What do you intend to do with such a gift to you? The more you allow, the more responsibility comes with the ripening.
Smiley
Nanner

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #6 - Dec 14th, 2007 at 2:27pm

Hi nanner,Its something that ive lived with for years.I have had maney spiritual experiences.I have see people who have died,and the  look as solit as i am,the look happy because they are always smiling.I have seen a little girl who died walk down the road,and talk to me.she died 60 years ago,I have posted this right here on bruces board,and it is in a number of books around the world.I could write a book on all the things ive seen and heard,but know I would not like to make money on such a gift.Love George

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #7 - Dec 14th, 2007 at 2:55pm

Hi George - sharing your experiences within a book may help "the world" reach for higher. To be reembersed for a deed of unselfishness is no shame. U really would encourage you to do so  Smiley Nanner

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #8 - Dec 14th, 2007 at 9:38pm

Hi nanner,I am what is called a receiver from somebody who pass on.I have offten heard a voice telling me who they are.And the person would ask me to get in touch with a mans wife and tell her that he is happy where he is.it is so strange when I tell the person  that her husband asked me to tell his wife that he happy where he is,and she looks at me as if i were a nut or something.Love George

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #9 - Dec 15th, 2007 at 8:08am

George, how do you deal with something like that? How do you feel and respond when someone looks at you like you are a "nut"? Nanner

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #10 - Dec 15th, 2007 at 10:16am

I know I must be on the right track if they all think I am nuts. I can clear the room in minutes! (I really mean this...).

Thomas

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #11 - Dec 15th, 2007 at 2:02pm

I nanner,I dont think about it anymore.if they dont beleive me,i dont care,but some day they might think i am not nuts at all.it not just me,it happening all over.I see visions now but i dont tell anyone about them.George

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #12 - Dec 15th, 2007 at 5:05pm

Atta Boy - Thomas - you go get èm! The worst thing that anyone of us can do is be ashamed, affraid or let be be-littled for having one of the most "beautiful" gift called spirituality! Thats like not having enough guts to introduce someone to your father. One would be denying oneself...

---------------------------------------------------------
George, write THAT book - I`d be happy and honored to read it, along with a half a million other people on this planet. If you have "nutty" gifts, keep in mind THESE are YOUR gifts and you know whats so special about gifts, the real joy comes in sharing them with others.

Thumbs up, alway look straight forward on your path, dont look right, dont look left, straight forward to your goal of love!
Nanner

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #13 - Dec 17th, 2007 at 12:28am

I wrote an ebook about all my spiritual experiences it toke me 3 hours to finesh it,and now ive lost it.I can not get back to it.I guess it was stolen.I am so mad george

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Dec 17th, 2007 at 2:23am

george stone wrote on Dec 17th, 2007 at 12:28am:
I wrote an ebook about all my spiritual experiences it toke me 3 hours to finesh it,and now ive lost it.I can not get back to it.I guess it was stolen.I am so mad george

George I think you should re-write it, but before publishing it, save it to your desk top, each page. this time when u do this, it will flow much better, as you have a memory of what you wrote and this next article will be much better, the last article you wrote spirit I think was trying to tell you, they want you to take more time with it, so they made you lose the material...they always play tricks with me, spirit is so funny...bunch of rogues they are..tell them be more gentle with you...love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.