Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I need a password (Read 2056 times)
LaughingRain
Ex Member

I need a password
Dec 8th, 2007 at 2:31pm

Hi Alan, I need a new password to my LaffingRain profile. something is wrong and I cannot get a verification code either, which is wants before logging in. I don't know where to get this thing called a verification code.
I asked for the new password to be sent to a new email address. yahoo. but it was not there this morning.
I had this older profile that I had not deleted back when we had a crash. so I am able to be here with this profile, but I prefer the other one to use.

the problem began when I attempted to change my email address on the LaffingRain profile. I was booted at that point. my objective was to try to get thread responses once more, which I stopped receiving this month.

I'm a mac user with camino or Safari browser. I have more problems because I am not a standard type of user, with the PC's, which are built with IE in mind. those rascals at microsoft stopped updating IE for mac! whaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

maybe you can get a password sent to me? last time I asked you, you did it. thanks, alysia

IP Logged

Allan
YaBB Administrator

Re: I need a password
Reply #1 - Dec 9th, 2007 at 6:48am

I've sent the password reset information to that account's registered e-mail address.

IP Logged

LaughingRain
Ex Member

Re: I need a password
Reply #2 - Dec 9th, 2007 at 1:25pm

ok, thanks Allen  Smiley I'll go see if I can get on my other profile. I don't know why the system will sometimes not respond to me, over the years. I thought I was bad.
hehe.
ok, just checked. it was there. thanks again. I may upgrade my systems soon and eliminate these things.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.