Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Strange phone number (Read 5331 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Strange phone number
Dec 6th, 2007 at 11:57pm

My sister died on monday past,And I received a phone call tonight,that I could not answer because I was bessey at the,after the phone stoped ringing,I went out to see who had called.The number on the phone read  000-000-0000 Is this a phone number?ive never ever seen a phone no like this.Was it from my sister?I dont know,Or am I going nuts.George

IP Logged

bwstaircase89

US
Re: Strange phone number
Reply #1 - Dec 7th, 2007 at 6:40pm

I have heard of spirits on the other side calling their relatives. So, yes this could have been your sister.

Pat

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 7th, 2007 at 7:26pm

George, my condolences on the loss of your sister. I hope you are doing okay, and you are in my thoughts.

I like to think spirits can occasionally reach us by phone. I don't know of such a number as this row of zeros. But, even if I did, there was no message, so your guess is as good as mine who it might have been.

Maybe she'll pay you a visit in a different way when she can. Or, you could ask her to try you again.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 8th, 2007 at 9:42am

George,

Here is one definition of zero from a book I just received. It says, regarding the zero, when it presents itself in a seemingly coincidental manner, its message may be one of great significance.

"Zero, by definition, equals nothing, and yet it encompasses the promise of everything. Even though zero is not technically a number, it represents the "number" of the "absolute." It is a powerful force and indicates the principle of great transformation and spiritual change. It represents both the unplanned and the unknowable. Because its symbol has no beginning and no end, it fittingly signifies both beginnings and endings as well as being in the moment. While it seems to stand for a lack of substance, it is actually indicative of boundless, unlimited potential. Zero can suggest either great knowledge or a lack of knowledge. It is the symbol of dichotomy, the ellipse of its two sides, signifying both rise and fall, evolution and involution."
(Amy Zerner, Monte Farber)

So, there you have it.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #4 - Dec 8th, 2007 at 3:22pm

Hi George-
Spirit phenomena are well known to include electrical disturbances, although they typically are blinking lights, and the like. If you were to come back from the dead to contact a loved one, what phone number would you select?

Personally, I can't think of a spookier way to announce a call from spirit. Like "Greetings from the big 'emptiness' beyond the world."

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Dec 8th, 2007 at 6:31pm

George-

Chances are very good that it was a solicitor.  They block their number so Caller IDs can't track them.  You could get a device that would block any incoming calls that block their own numbers, but that requires an extra fee to the phone co.

In fact, you could call Bell Canada and ask them about this if you're curious.

R

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #6 - Dec 10th, 2007 at 8:48am

George,
it can be a numerious amount of things, however before it literally drives you crazy, call your phone co  - ask them to check it. Then tell your sister "do it again please". She can hear you George. You just have to eliminate the "human way of thinking" first okay.

My very dearest friend rang the doorbell 3 times before she crossed over and then also did a really wooozy on me to make sure I understood her message. Its an experience I CERTAINLY will never forget. So yes, it could have been your sister !

Thumbs up and keep learning,
Hugs,
Nannerghost

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #7 - Dec 10th, 2007 at 2:05pm

Hey everyone.It worked,I made contact with my sister.I asked her to tell me wher she was.She said,I am standing in a place.where there are a lot of people around.I asked if she talked to anyone yet.she said no not yet.she said where do i go now.I asked if she looked for the light,she told me she did not see a light.I asked her to talk to a helper.when the helper came she said he is taking me to the light,I see it know,its so britht,but its not hurting my eyes.im about to walk into the light now,Thank you.I love you.end.Than I wanted to talk to a person that i have forgoten,using the phone of all 0s I asked who this person,I was shocked to hear a man who i knew a long time ago,but had forgoten,for a long time.I am so happy to be able to get to talk to people from the spirit world.keep trying guys,it will happen.George

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Dec 10th, 2007 at 3:46pm

That is extremely cool, George!!!

I guess that's what happens when you keep trying.... Smiley I will have to give your method a go.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Dec 10th, 2007 at 4:01pm

George, that's great news.  You might be on the verge of being an afterlife voyager. 

If you really get good at this, you should consider maybe offering your services to others who want to contact their loved onces.

I can't speak for others, but I know I certainly would be willing to pay for being able to get messages from my deceased parents.

R

IP Logged

Linh

LA, CA
Reply #10 - Dec 10th, 2007 at 5:08pm

Hi George,

That is awesome that you were able to communicate with your sister. What method did you use? Bruce's? Was it easy? If possible, can you write out the steps you took to contact her?

For the last few years, I am unable to explore the afterlife because of my lack of discipline. The moment I take the relaxing breathes, I fall asleep. It is frustrating for me. Any suggestions? Just to let you know, because I don't get enough sleep at night, it doesn't matter if I am sitting upright, I can still fall asleep in mediation.  Undecided Maybe I should wait until my son is older where I can get enough sleep....

Linh Linh petite_001  
IP Logged

george stone

Reply #11 - Dec 10th, 2007 at 5:40pm

All you have to do is use your amaginnation,like pretening you are calling who ever you know is in the spirit world using your amaginnation phone,like in your mind hearing the phone ringing 1,2,3 times,then pretend that someone answers the phone,the first name that comes to your mind,take it.then ask questions and amagin who that person is.Ask as maney questions as you want>good luck. George

IP Logged

Linh

LA, CA
Reply #12 - Dec 10th, 2007 at 5:56pm

Thanks George.. I forgot that it was that easy to communicate with the spirits. In 2002, I used Bruce's method to contact my mom's mother.. maybe I should use that to contact my husband's grandmother who just passed away two weeks ago. If I can bring proof to my husband's family that the afterlife exist, maybe they will stop making fun of me for believing in the afterlife.

Linh Linh petite_001  
IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 1:13pm

George-

Take a look at this website. 

http://privatecitizen.com/caller-id/index.htm

As you can see, having 0s come up on your caller ID is typical of when a salesman calls you, using an autodialer. 

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Dec 15th, 2007 at 10:16pm

George-

Additional info re. zeros on caller IDs.  It's a fairly common occurrence.  I seriously doubt it's a sign from the afterlife.

http://ask.metafilter.com/51153/Who-is-the-mysterious-goose-egg-caller-and-why-i...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.