Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
man crashing into wall (Read 847 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
man crashing into wall
Nov 19th, 2007 at 10:23pm

A man crashed a perfectly good luxury car into a wall 3 times in order to collect the insurance premiums.

Each time he crashed it, he got out of the car to inspect the damage, to see if it was enough damage. It wasn't enough damage until the 3rd time he crashed it, but then the problem was he had injured his own body sufficiently that he had to go to hospital.
some helpers came and took him to a bed.
I was told call 911. the man looked at me and said I need to get this on record, so if you call 911 I'll be sure to get the insurance payoff.
____

The way I interpret this to date is that our board here crashed two times so far, and I'm expecting a 3rd crash due to forces of change. deceptive forces, due to the fact someone believes here, that he is "owed" the premium money that we all pay into the program.
We should therefore all call 911. which means we call upon god in emergencies like this, whatever your conception of god is, we still need to call upon higher powers from time to time to protect our board from those who might like to see it come down.

these are just my opinion, I hope I am wrong because, I truly believe it's not right to injure yourself for any gain, the body is a temple.
this man hurt his body. its not right. nobody owes him anything.

Its wrong to expect to get paid by posting here. Its free, what we give to each other.

In PUL! alysia

ps. if it comes down a 3rd time, it will probably just pop back up, so don't worry.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.