Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I was dieing and i saw the light (Read 3789 times)
juditha
Ex Member

I was dieing and i saw the light
Nov 15th, 2007 at 4:37pm

Hi I had this dream the other night and in this dream i was sitting in this cage with really thick iron bars and i had been sentenced to death,then this person started to shoot me through these bars and every time the bullets hit me there was this stinging pain and i was dieing and as i was dieing this beautiful light surrounded me and there was this really lovely music in the air and these white spirits all around me and then this voice was telling me i must wake up and i woke up.

Love and God bless    Love juditha

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: I was dieing and i saw the light
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2007 at 3:34am

Greetings Juditha,

There's some evidence that some of the people here shared an earlier life together that ended as you described. Perhaps you are one of them and are clear enough to now be remembring it but with some symbols/metaphors thrown in to protect your memory from the toal event.

Except that the 'cages' you described were the womens' whalebone corsets made of long bars or strips of whalebone. Some jewelry had also been sewn to these in order to take valuables with them if they would escape. Having the jewelry in there caused the soldiers' bullets to ricochet, so their deaths took longer than expected. So the angels you heard could have been encouraging you and the other victims to come ahead and get the dieing part over with.

I'm sorry to bring all that up but if you are having that clear a reminder of it,  you will feel better to get it all out. How are you doing, dear lady?

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Nov 16th, 2007 at 5:58pm

wow Bets, that was some darn good interpretation; I never knew that about sewing jewelry into corsets but makes a lot of sense.

seems to me I too can remember wearing corsets and I hated them with a passion!

Juditha, I do believe we have died many many times and Bets is right, the memory, however vague, can be quite disturbing, have to take it in tiny chunks.

thanks for telling us about it, the light is always with you dear. alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 17th, 2007 at 5:04pm

Hi aylsia and bets I am having not such a great time at the moment as i am going through this divorce and at times i feel a bit scared of the future but i keep trying to think positive ,which is hard to do sometimes.

Thanks both of you for explaining my dream,i was really surprised to dream something like that,i have been down lately and still am at the moment.

Love and God bless you both    love juditha

IP Logged

pulsar

Europe
Reply #4 - Nov 17th, 2007 at 5:21pm

Greetings,

juditha, now you have given the corsett a name, bets and alysia were referring to. The divorce.
Is my impression misleading me, or is it also today status quo that women are blamed/ blame themselves if a divorce happens?

The spirits are protecting you, showing you your "stairway to heaven".

Sorry for being that direct, but I have to ask you if my interpretation of the "killer" is right.
You have already given one interpretation, you feel scared, so the "killer" is your consciousness, that plagues you, leaves you afraid of where life might take you next.

Another explanation of the killer could be your ex-husband, is he somehow showing hate towards you because the divorce happened (hate = bullets that hit you)?
Or are there any of your relatives that blame you for the divorce?

Maybe it is easier for you to escape your soul's darkness, if you know your "enemy", that shot you in your dream. It might be your task to find out, according to what the voice told you, to "wake up".
Waking up from sorrow and fears.

But you are not alone, spirits help you, and also akc, you will manage to get out there.

yours sincerely,

pulsar
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2007 at 1:51pm by pulsar »  

it is determined.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Nov 18th, 2007 at 12:22pm

That sounds like an excellent interpretation to me, Pulsar!

It also points out how many facets of truth can be found in dreams, as in any spiritual activity.
Since we're thought to have seven bodies for exploring Creation, it seems likely The Truth
would show up through all seven, but in different ways that appeal to how that aspect or facet of us functions.

(So I don't withdraw what I suggested previously, partly because Juditha has said things before that also relate to this previous life I referred to, and this dream was just too 'right on' that theme to let it go.)

Love, Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Nov 19th, 2007 at 2:05am

Both you guys Pulsar and Bets deserve kudos for dream interpretation.

I had forgotten Juditha is going thru a divorce and the bullets do relate to hatred which can occur and does, in nasty type divorces.  I've watched a lot of forensics, so thats why I think this way, husbands, boyfriend stalkers, wives, they kill because of alienation of affections, broken promises, etc or just plain greed for the insurance money.

so Juditha is too sensitive. she's going thru a toughening up period which will follow her into life so she can stand straight and proud, and be who she is without getting "killed" deep inside where it's tender. where the heart is. she's very beautiful. I can feel her spirit, she needs to go through this because her soul dictated it for her.

Pulsar u made an interesting comment, that women blame themselves when a divorce occurs. speaking personally I didn't blame myself when it happened, but I did later on when I was in relationship with a person, and my love wasn't good enough for him, I subscribed to a deep guilt there.
I wonder if we should take a poll? do women do this more than men?
maybe it's true. for example you hear more about women getting punched around than you hear about men getting beat up by women, I would suggest all women go and get some muscle in that case, so then if it comes down to physical battle, well at least you'd have a fighting chance. so you got a point Pulsar.  deep in our essence, we are androgenous beings on a journey to reconcile the sexes, its just taking too long if you ask me!

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #7 - Nov 19th, 2007 at 1:51pm

Juditha:

Another possibility is that you were being told to wake up from not feeling good about life, because even while here in the physical (the bars), you are surrounded by Gods light and beings who live according to it. All you have to do is see accordingly, rather than by troublesome thought patterns.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Nov 20th, 2007 at 8:06pm

Speaking of whalebones, I was standing under some whalebones having my picture taken yesterday on a rocky cliff over the ocean on the west coast. My grandmother and I were discussing corsets (and pantyhose - omg what a nightmare, how did I ever wear those terrible things?) just today.... Smiley

But, anyway, I just wanted to say a quick word here to cheer you Juditha. This will not be an easy journey for you at times, but it will be okay. Write and write...get it all out. Of course we feel guilt at times, and sometimes we wonder if we are going to make it.

The guilt is unecessary. I've been left before, for good reasons. It didn't kill me. And when it was my time to do the leaving, I did. I have no regrets.

Just remember, time heals all wounds. And you are definitely protected...of that I have no doubt. The best advice I was given was to try to clean up the karma as I went along. It was hard, but I feel clear now. My ex and I are friends, and we have moved on. No one can understand it if they haven't been through it...

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.