Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
strange beings in a number of my dreams (Read 3903 times)
jetman

Canada
strange beings in a number of my dreams
Nov 8th, 2007 at 9:26am

I have had a lot of strange dreams of “beings” trying to get information from me.  These beings where trying to appear human but they where not.  It left me with a feeling of violation when I wake up.  Has anyone else every felt this way before or see these beings of anything like them????? 

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: strange beings in a number of my dreams
Reply #1 - Nov 9th, 2007 at 12:07am

no, not me but I've read about this happening, aliens, just beings from other star systems can sometimes enter a person's dream world, the astral territory.
books are written on the subject.
keep your cool. and what kind of information do they want? while they're giving you the 3rd degree, if you start giving them the 3rd degree back they may just go find someone else's brain to pick.
if you decide you don't want those dreams, surround yourself with a safety bubble. it should cease unless you made an agreement with them.
love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

jetman

Canada
Reply #2 - Nov 9th, 2007 at 1:25pm

They where asking about four point or date which I don't know the meaning of.  They seemed very very interested about these point.
I will look into these book you have told me about.

thank you for your help.

if anyone else has anything to add I would appreciate it.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 9th, 2007 at 8:59pm

Hi Jet,

I would do a kind of space clearing if I were you...meaning, do something in your room with special objects or with meditation to protect your boundaries, either physically or in a symbolic way. I've seen a few odd looking entities in meditation and in dreams which were not human, but seemed similar in some ways. If they were trying to appear human they weren't doing a very good job, but it was interesting.

I can't tolerate negative energies in my sleep space, which is why I encourage protection. Prayer is fine too.

It's also possible that you are interpreting or overlaying other remembered impressions somehow, and that these beings weren't trying to be invasive or harmful, but that you now remember it that way. In that case, I would try to minimize the negative feelings and develop more curiosity.

just a thought, love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

jetman

Canada
Reply #4 - Nov 12th, 2007 at 9:04am

thanks blink

These entities do you feel they were up to something. has anyone else seen these entities or strange being in meditation , OOBE or in dream????

IP Logged

Tarja

Reply #5 - Nov 14th, 2007 at 7:44am

Hi Jetman

I too am a new member

I have encountered these beings or images of them I was living in South Korea 18 years ago and one night I had this bizarre dream where they were all standing outside of the windows where I was living and looking in, I cant remember a lot about it except for the fear it created in me but my whole life Ive had a fear of windows. Also another time ( I cant remember if it was before or after the time in Korea) I was taken up to a building or a ship, I didnt see the outside but I woke up on the inside  I was on this bed in a clear cylinder thing that was in a row with a lot of other cylinder things. when I looked down out side of the cylinder capsule I could see space. I dont remember a lot more except a metallic thing put on my head and I had to do some kind of phycic test and I was really happy because I finished first and that made them really happy.  I didnt have fear of them this time though. Im not sure if this helps you but Im interested in any thoughts you might have on this.
cheers Tarja

IP Logged

jetman

Canada
Reply #6 - Nov 14th, 2007 at 1:23pm

thanks Tarja

I have been talking to some people and they are tell me about similarly beings or energy that they have seem through astral projection.  I don't know if they are all connected but I need to find out.  If anyone else has had similarly experiences please let us know.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Nov 14th, 2007 at 11:28pm

Hi Tarja and Jetman...I read a book called The Gathering by William Gammil.  He was taken unto a spaceship also by friendly beings.

this not what u asked for, but his book rang true for me and was quite an eye opener as well as informative what goes on in our universe other than the usual.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Tarja

Reply #8 - Nov 15th, 2007 at 1:24am

Hi jetman

Just thought I'd share another dream I had about 13 years or so ago. 

I was on this hill and it was twilight.  kids were playing and running around in what appears to be the rubble of a fallen down concrete building. Half way up the hill was what looks like a school canteen or small shop and beyond that at the top of the hill is a forest.
All of a sudden a huge space ship hovers over us I look up and its got lights underneath and sections that jutt out - hard to remember all the details because I dreamt it a long time ago.  Everyone scattered and hid but my son who was about 3 at the time started running up the hill.  So of course I ran after him but when I got to the shop he ran behind it and continued on to the forest. I stopped because there was this smaller bubble type space craft almost like a helicopter but with no propellor. I hopped in and in the front seat was what appeared to be a human man I can still recall kind of what he looks like and in the back seat was 2 other females .  I turned to them and said " Oh my god how exciting is this.  Am I dreaming is this really happening"  Then to test if I was dreaming I pinched myself only to wake up.

My son died this year in July in hindsight I think I always knew I would lose him at a young age(16). wondering if this dream, the part where he goes off to the forest and I just get into the ship means anything
Also my son was conceived in South Korea when I was having a lot of these types of dreams. Any thoughts?

IP Logged

jetman

Canada
Reply #9 - Nov 15th, 2007 at 9:23am

Within the universal consciousness linear time has no meaning therefore it is possible to see or talk to loved ones who have passed over or children yet to be born. If we are all connected thought energy and there is a little of our parents energy in us and their parent’s energy in them, then it is not hard to believe that this could happen. perhaps you where for seeing that your son and you would be separated  in the future physical, however we are all connect through the universal consciousness at all times. you will be connected to your son and be able to reach to him through the universal consciousness. 
I hope this helps some.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.