Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Afterlife-Knowledge Workshop in L.A. (Read 1091 times)
Steve_Ed
Ex Member

Afterlife-Knowledge Workshop in L.A.
Nov 3rd, 2007 at 12:35am

This afternoon, while I was napping, I was practicing with using imagery to prime the imagery pump and eventually found myself in a scene that takes place in Los Angeles county.  I am on an overpass looking at the city's houses and general surrounding buildings and become immersed in this experience like I do when I am dreaming.

Next, the scene is changed by another force altogether into that of a meeting center. 

I am standing inside a multi-purpose meeting center and find Bruce Moen walking up to me recognizing me from the forum instantly.  He tells me "You can have a seat at that table over there before the meeting begins."  I decided to sit elsewhere so that I don't take too much space at such a large table and search the facility for a place.  I notice that my parents are in the meeting center with me having followed me along with little effort on my part.  I don't find a satisfactory seat so I return to the round table. The dream ends at this point.

Details of the place include: folding tables, black pad chairs with steel support, and the impression of a stage off to the right of the us when facing Bruce.

I just thought I would share this dream for those who take interest in future dreams and would find it relevant to their interests. Also, I will note that I have not been tracking the workshop schedules in the slightest.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Afterlife-Knowledge Workshop in L.A.
Reply #1 - Nov 9th, 2007 at 12:32am

interesting Steve. I have received a similar report today from a forum member of seeing Bruce out there in a classroom setting.
also a few years back I visited his classroom also, there was a long table, like a banquet table, Bruce was preparing the class material, very involved like, concentrating. I was like you, sort of looking for a seat in the back and he seemed to say don't be shy.
I used to go around peeking a lot out there..lol...getting my sea legs so to speak.

thanks for sharing..I'm sure the classroom is there. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.