Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Info On Phasing? (Read 2945 times)
dkane

Info On Phasing?
Oct 20th, 2007 at 6:36pm

Hi Guys, Smiley

Just wondering if there are any posts on phasing on this forum?

I have been using traditional exiting techniques to OBE over the past few years and use the the phasing technique in the morning after when my bodys still relaxed but my mind awake. I OBE 2-4 times per week, but would like to increase my skill in phasing-to the point of being able to phase without having to go to sleep first or relax for a few hours first. From my understanding it seems to not need the energy body development or exotic training that the OBE does?

My goal at this stage to be able to phase/project at will by "shifting awareness" as bruce talks about in his books to F23 27 etc in an instant while conscious without having to go through elabourate preparation as i have to with traditional OBE. (to be able to switch with driving his car for eg)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

DK

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Info On Phasing?
Reply #1 - Oct 20th, 2007 at 8:12pm

Hi DK,
in my terminology, "phasing" is more or less what Bruce calls "focused awareness". We do this every day when we focus on a task, so that we're defocused from other things. So, as I use the term, an OBE is a special case of phasing, where you are so much out of phase, or defocused, of the physical that some or all of your body senses are shut down of your awareness.
  From what I've heard, most people who practice this phasing/focused awareness method keep being aware of their bodies/bodily senses in a more or less high degree (like me). If you're a natural OBEer, you may find it easier than most people to shut down physical senses and body awareness.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

dkane

Reply #2 - Oct 20th, 2007 at 10:06pm

Thanks for the info Spooky,

What process are you using to phase? (focus your attention)

When I use the phase shift Im usually doing it after nights rest so my body is relaxed. Im completely there (at another focus level) so I have no awareness of my physical body when I have made the shift. (sometimes a mind split on occasions though)

Are you able to phase across to a focus level without deep relaxation?

And what should the experience be like in a phase like this?

Thanks

DK

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Oct 21st, 2007 at 10:26am

Greetings,

Spooky's one of the best resources around, dkane,
and you can also read some earlier discussions on the boards
by going to the right side of the blue field above the date above:
the white window is a search field;just write in phasing and press
the magnifying glass. about 10 previous discussions will show up
and you'll find 'phasing' highlighted in yellow.

Enjoy the hunt!
Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

EternalEssence

Reply #4 - Oct 21st, 2007 at 4:31pm

Dear dkane,

There was a link posted in another forum regarding this issue. I think it was off-topic posts or something. Spooky may remember and I think Dude posted it. It was an article or phasing, very detailed as I recall.

E.
Smiley

The elegance of the final produce belies the chaos of its construction.

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #5 - Oct 21st, 2007 at 6:10pm

Hi dkane

http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1185034327/3#3

Check what Bruce's said about phasing!

pm

IP Logged

dkane

Reply #6 - Oct 21st, 2007 at 6:45pm

Thanks guys, appreciated  Smiley

Dk

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #7 - Oct 21st, 2007 at 7:18pm

Hi DK,
I've "collected" some nonphysical sites when I was a TMIs Gateway Voyage. In the first time after GV I used HemiSync and the process of going "up" through the Focus Levels. Later I relaxed, let go of distracting thoughts and simply remember one of all those nonphysical sites I visited, and I'm there. I have my preferred starting points, and over time they change. Some places are more visual in a common way, like landscapes and buildings, some are more like outer space or fog or bubbles, but all have a sort of feeling with them, like they are "free" places or there are strict rules, abandoned and calm or crowded with activity, narrow or wide etc.

Bruces preliminary process is a good thing to check out. I would suggest to try what happens when you are just slightly relaxed, a light meditative state, with eyes closed, and then think of one of those nonphysical sites you have visited, and intend to be there. Probably you will think, as you are used to disconnect completely to your physical senses, it is not "real" because it feels like fantasizing in the first time, because you're still aware of your physical body and not that much "in" the nonphysical site. But when you do this more often, and re-read your notes about what happened in those "fantasies", you might notice that there are similar things happening like in your "completely there" trips.

I think I can phase without deep relaxation. The backside is, I am not good in totally let go/defocus from the physical senses. OBEs I had a few, but only occasionally. I would expect to have more vivid perceptions if I could shut down the physical more; on the other hand, with this split-awareness you have at times more control, as it grounds you, and you're not as easily "lost" in the nonphysical, I mean overwhelmed/confused by some experiences over there. The bad thing about the physical (matter) is that it is so persistent and heavy, but that's the good thing too, as it is providing stability.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.