Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Has anyone else felt this way while reading this? (Read 10934 times)
wade

Afterlife Knowledge Member

centreville Virginia
Has anyone else felt this way while reading this?
Oct 12th, 2007 at 4:00am

When I read the series in the past as to the first book Im reading now, during certain chapters I cry joyfully and have even felt better in some aspects of my emotions sorta like a balance or healing!  Can anyone tell me why this is? I've never had a book effect me so profoundly. What does it mean?

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

Lights of Love

Re: Has anyone else felt this way while reading th
Reply #1 - Oct 12th, 2007 at 10:04am

Hi Wade,

To me healing has much to do with releasing the fearful beliefs we have so I would say that as you read Bruce's words they have the "ring of truth" that acts as a means for you to let go of the things that have made you feel uncomfortable in the past.  Fearful beliefs about death are so very common for many people.  Sometimes we don't even realize how fearful we are until we feel the release of the fear or are faced with panic during episodes of dis-ease.

Much love and peace to you.
Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - Oct 12th, 2007 at 6:52pm

When people are deeply moved of something, sometimes they say (or stutter) "This is it!" or "It makes so much sense!" or "I know that somehow!" without really being able to say what exactly they mean. Bruce told of such an experience, I'm not sure if it is in this book, but I think so, when he listened at TMI to Monroe when he told of his I/There and, suddenly, Bruce remembered his vision of the disk, he was overwhelmed by that, because so many connections were made all at once he knew not whether to be happy or sad, he just sort of exploded.
I would say, it's typical for key experiences in one's life, that you know something makes deep sense, but you can't tell the details, because so much is (re)connecting in your mind that it takes awhile to come to terms, from my experience, it can take years.
Enjoy. I mean that, because I know it's something to enjoy!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Oct 13th, 2007 at 1:11am

hi Wade, yes I can be an emotional reader also so you're not alone! theres a lot of stories expressing pure unconditional love in Bruce's books, I'd say you're getting in touch with who you are on the inside of yourself through the book.
also, Bruce's books were easy to pick back up, not like a chore like with other books I had to force myself to try and read cause I thought there might be something I missed, and after all, I paid good money for it. With Bruce's books I just had a big smile on my face all the time and enjoyed them even better to re-read them.

they do have the ring of truth. thanks for sharing this with us. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - Oct 15th, 2007 at 5:09pm

I echo what Spooky says. Sometimes we'll read something, and it'll remind us of something we've forgotten about. Somewhere inside the knowledge is there, just waiting to come out. When I first read about Robert Monroe's I-there experience in Ultimate Journey, it really spoke to me.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Oct 15th, 2007 at 5:24pm

Hi Wade,

Yes, me too re: feeling the relief all the way to tears.
It's a message I've been seeking all my life!

Also
Is 'new Wade' the same as previous Wade?'

Previous Wade (if it's you) --- Welcome back!

I will always remember you because you're the only person
who stood out visually for me at an earlier PE---remember?
Striped shirt, hair to your collar?
Wade, I still end up blind to almost everyone at those darn PE's.
If this is you, could you attend another PE so I can see if I can see
you again or if I'm truly blind?

Thanks, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Oct 15th, 2007 at 6:51pm

Bets said: Yes, me too re: feeling the relief all the way to tears

I like the way you said that because it is a relief to be able to read something and actually feel something that feels like truth but has nothing to do with intellect, or intellect is ok, it just seems to not be the priority when swamped with info thats rocking your world.
yes I feel the same way Albert, the I/there is a tremendous help for me when I attempt to decipher my dreams and visions.

Wade, Bruce talks a bit about his heart was closed off as a little boy. he went on a journey and gradually began to open the heart. in my experience and with myself included, sometimes the heart needs a crowbar, other times we can read someone and see that their heart is open or they wouldn't have been able to write something that made us cry with relief as Bets said.

Bets, if it helps any, when I do PE I don't "see" anybody usually, once in a while I'll see one person and notice they don't have a shirt on and I'll wonder why, and I'll wonder whether to post such a silly detail..then it turns out to be a hit, most of the time I'll
"want" to see people there, but it's just presences for the most part. PE is not like with out of body experiences, the person is right there, features are identifiable, memories and the symbology go together upon awakening, but with PE, its more like entering a collective stew pot (opinion) it's all foggy sometimes black, just some feelings that there is something to find, or maybe somebody left a thought there to collect, but so rare to see a form of someone, a real treat if it happens!

then Bruce's books, in the beginning, he didn't see the faces of his disc members either, there's a reason, but later he began to see their faces and maybe we will too.

love, alysia

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #7 - Oct 15th, 2007 at 11:15pm

Lights of Love wrote on Oct 12th, 2007 at 10:04am:
Hi Wade,

To me healing has much to do with releasing the fearful beliefs we have so I would say that as you read Bruce's words they have the "ring of truth" that acts as a means for you to let go of the things that have made you feel uncomfortable in the past.  Fearful beliefs about death are so very common for many people.  Sometimes we don't even realize how fearful we are until we feel the release of the fear or are faced with panic during episodes of dis-ease.

Much love and peace to you.
Kathy

SO VERY WELL PUT KATHY...LOVE IT!
much love to you; Romain

IP Logged

wade

centreville Virginia
Reply #8 - Oct 16th, 2007 at 3:27am

Yes Betson this is the old wade!!! I would like to say thank you to all who responded. It was a nice warm heartfelt welcming I needed and am very grateful thank you for all your input.  Grin
Its been a really tuff time for me but here it seems t melt away. bless you all for that gift.
Talk to you soon.

LOVE WADE

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #9 - Oct 16th, 2007 at 9:43am

Hooray!---It is Wade!

Nice lion!
I hope you'll be back to talk again !

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Oct 16th, 2007 at 9:45pm

I like the lion too  Smiley he's a funny guy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.