Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
All my wisdoms (Read 7985 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: All my wisdoms
Reply #15 - Oct 4th, 2007 at 12:28pm

Not necessarily, the guy might be on a low sodium diet. Poor fella. Everybody knows that happiness is about putting tons of salt on your food.

LaffingRain wrote on Oct 4th, 2007 at 11:34am:
Cricket wrote on Oct 4th, 2007 at 10:14am:
LOL!  It must be something in the air - on another board I read, some guy just posted (hopefully facetiously) that he uses his belly button to fill with salt to dip his hard boiled eggs in!

Somethin' going around, I tell ya...

good heavens it must be a large belly button! I don't think this type of feller does much dishes...

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Oct 4th, 2007 at 1:41pm

Hi aylsia This is my definition of the male generation

When your a young and single girl,you know how to laugh,when you marry a man,then you sit there trying to remember ,what it felt like to laugh long ago.

When you marry a man,you lose your self essteem as you are never as good ,when he takes you anywhere as the girl what passes by is always better than you in his eyes.

When you marry a man,he takes away your identity,as all you are is just his skivvy and doormat.

When you marry a man,you feel all the emotions of hurt,pain,humiliation and the realisation one day when you wake up,that you waisted to many years on him.

I'm not saying all men are like this but most of them are as they are always full of storys to there mates of how hard done by they are when there married because some men are really unfeeling and selfish.

I asked God why i had to end up with this sort of man, but i was probably learning about each emotion and i did learn what pain hurt misery and total betrayel meant,so my spirit is now familiar with these and thats why i'm in the process of divorce, because i learned what i had to learn from this man,who i probably made a deal with in the spirit world before i was born to experience this.

I think that divorces are meant to be as when your spirits learned what it needs to know,then divorce is imminent and you move on to new experience.

Like the song says"What the world needs now,is love sweet love,its the only thing,that theres just to little of".

Love and God bless   Love Juditha

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Oct 5th, 2007 at 5:19am

god bless u sweetie, my heart feels your grief of going thru this divorce, so I came up with this image, this is you and I, and I don't know how many other women, but this is what I feel we learn when we marry, and/or have relationships hoping for the ideal to manifest, like, an actual feeling of fulfillment!

but you have a grasp on the situation I can tell because you said you and he most likely made an agreement to act something out before incarnation, and I believe we do this too, we will be stronger in the end and I'm just glad you got yourself out of a situation might have gotten worse on you..some women, they just don't know how to walk. sometimes you have to walk, and its not necessarily a failure on your part to walk, so don't be thinking that..but someday when we have the bigger picture, we need to release all that pain thats inside you, so you can be able to smile again..ok? maybe you can't forgive yet, but we can ask guidance how to learn to forgive so we can be free spirits and be happy and learn to love again.

take some advice from this older lady whos been thru that..u can't make a man love you but u can show him how to love you sometimes by forgiving him. seems like thats what relationships are for here on Earth, to learn about the forgiving part.

its a big big lesson plan. u r honest to put up your feelings here about what u are going thru, and all of us struggle with something or another, so don't worry too much where your help is coming from..it will be there.

love ya! alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Oct 5th, 2007 at 6:10am

It's a tough space Juditha, but for sure it's all a part of the learning process.

Observation would suggest that lots of ladies (no more than men) struggle to love themselves - that something gets programmed in that leads to a kind of chronic low self esteem.

This seems to usually manifest as an inability to receive love. Compliments, gestures and the like are brushed away and with time are not even perceived. Or if perceived are dismissed as not being genuine, or as clumsy male efforts not worthy of acceptance. Leading to a chronic feeling of being unloved which often turns to resentment.

Men often compensate for their insecurities and feeling unloved by over assertion. Which can make the touchy feely part of things even more difficult leading to their and their partner feeling even more unloved. Or can feel that a lack of assertive action by their partner implies a lack of love. And which can spill over into aggression in the face of the above resentment.

Both patterns (under assertion and over assertion) when combined with an inability to read what's going on in the relationship or  to make space for it can become so ingrained and habitual that even repeated initiatives by either party will be blocked or misread. Leading eventually to genuinely hostile actions on the part of both parties.

The habitual behaviour patterns of both parties it seems to me somehow (in absence of deeper insight) often reinforce each other to leave both parties feeling out in the cold.

That's not to say that there aren't nasties out there too whose intentions are genuinely unpleasant. Or that some don't come into relationships with this low self love already so established that they purposely set out to hurt themselves - it's in the end maybe another example of our bringing into existence that which we most fear.

It all seems to be part of the great game of awakening - of learning to love and to live in love.

Wink Bottom line in all of this though is that it takes two to tango...

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #19 - Oct 5th, 2007 at 8:06am

I agree Juditha, self love is an art. we think that love will make us feel secure, but often it's just something we needed to learn, a lesson. like u said, you two needed to work something out.
might take a whole lifetime to move on from the grief of it all. I just hope you can do it sooner than that.
I donno, for what its worth, my mother and her 1st husband fought and divorced, got back together later on and had matured enough, they had a good relationship then.
and lol, then he died!  just when it was getting good.

so now that I've cheered u up, we are always here for you. Just concentrate on yourself for awhile. love, alysia

IP Logged

orlando123

France
Reply #20 - Oct 5th, 2007 at 12:52pm

I am very sorry for the pain you have gone through, but I certainly hope "most men" are not like this. Also there are some men who are very badly treated by women as well.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Oct 6th, 2007 at 5:10pm

Hi aylsia,vajra and orlando thankyou for your kind and loving words for me as i now feel that i am starting to move on because i am now studying for my GCSE'S in art ,which is going to take up the next 2 yrs of my life as well as computer courses i'm doing ,which are going great and i'm also writing a comedy christmas pantomine for a special christmas party for someone,so i have much to do at the moment ,which is helping me to move on.

My love to you all,love and God bless   Love juditha

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #22 - Oct 7th, 2007 at 10:47am

Quote:
Hi aylsia,vajra and orlando thankyou for your kind and loving words for me as i now feel that i am starting to move on because i am now studying for my GCSE'S in art ,which is going to take up the next 2 yrs of my life as well as computer courses i'm doing ,which are going great and i'm also writing a comedy christmas pantomine for a special christmas party for someone,so i have much to do at the moment ,which is helping me to move on.

My love to you all,love and God bless   Love juditha

u r an amazing person Juditha to be doing all of that. seems like you will be fine and on the right path and your heart will be healed from all your work. love, alysia

IP Logged

orlando123

France
Reply #23 - Oct 9th, 2007 at 6:28pm

Quote:

My love to you all,love and God bless   Love juditha

Good for you. I am glad for you that you have these constructive things in your life at the moment that you feel interested in and enthusiastic about. That is a good sign  Smiley  

I hope the pantomime goes well. I am quite a good writer (when it comes to factual articles etc), but haven't written any fiction since I was about 16 and finished GCSE English language.. I guess I should try again sometime. Maybe I am now too self-sonscious about whether what I would write would be "good" or not. All the A's I used to get in English class encouraged me back then! I know that, really,  "good" can be very subjective (and you can't please everyone all of the time)  and if everyone let that stop them no one would ever do anything creative. I like to act, but that uses other people's words, and I just have to get into the meaning and emotions, which I know I can do.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.