Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Short lifetimes (Read 6221 times)
dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Re: Short lifetimes
Reply #15 - Oct 10th, 2007 at 10:40pm

I dunno, George. There's talk about a big rock that's supposed to cruise past us about then and it may return a bit later to change our geology a bit. I've quit trying to second guess the old wise men - whether Inca or Egyptian.

Of course the other opinion I've heard is that they simply ran out of numbers, and planned to start over. Starting a new calendar seems like a better deal than trying to start a new planet. Wink

d

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Re: Short lifetimes
Reply #16 - Oct 11th, 2007 at 2:12am

The Mayan info is about Galactic alignment period/cycles.  The Galactic Center is Light, very fast and powerful vibratory energies, and Intelligence personified, the more we align to it, the faster the vibratory rates of all contained within that system, the more we phase out of alignment to same, the slower the vibratory rates tend to become within those systems.

During alignment periods, there is always the experience of the burning up of the dross...what happens when things become much hotter than they are normally accustomed too?   They either melt, flow, and become increasingly purified, refined, and subtle, or they 'burn up' and seem to be destroyed, either way there is change and purification.   

The actual 'start' of this alignment, started in 1998, NOT in 2012.  Coincidentally enough, 98' is a year that Cayce's sources emphasized and pointed to, well before we knew astronomically and accurately this info. 

As far as the Bible, long ages, and the Hebrews using a Moon based calendar, i'm aware of that former aspect having been a student of astrology... but i also believe that in certain periods, or that certain peoples, lived much longer in solar years than do we now.   Just an unsubstantiated belief, but the logic, or rather meta-logic behind it, is that the more spiritually attuned a person (or peoples) becomes, the more they tap into that which is life itself, and thus the physical body can and often does become regenerated, and revitalized.   Particularly if the body physical, is kept in proper balance with the mental and spiritual aspects of a person (hint hint, such as mummy food, fasting, regular exercise, more alkaline reacting diet, lots of fresh live food, little or no meat or alcohol, etc.).

There is no ultimate reason that a human need die at age 120 or less.   We age and die because we believe we must, we age and die because there is not enough balance in our system of energies, we age and die because we are not loving enough, we age and die because we don't truly LIVE that which is LIFE itself. 

Check out "He/She" in Bob's last book Ultimate Journey, a person who is at least 1800 years old, who doesn't need to eat or sleep, and who works many different jobs constantly because they "like people"...   Those who really live in this life, live as long as they want and since the name of the game is service on all levels, then why practically would they completely sever all physically based service too?

Doesn't make sense does it, hence we have He/She whom Bob found after asking his T.S. to meet the most mature person living in his space/time cycle... 'it might not be what you expect...."  boy wasn't it ever!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.