Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Curious about the concept of time. (Read 12174 times)
Old Dood

Lansing
Re: Curious about the concept of time.
Reply #30 - Oct 13th, 2007 at 8:43am

I have an 'Idea'.  It is not original by any means....(and I haven't read all of the posts in this thread)

My Idea is this: Why not have a Past Life Regression session and 'see' what is 'time' in the Afterlife?  

I have been wanting to do this myself for many reasons. One reason is to 'see myself' between carnations in the Spirit/Soul realms. What my duties/goals/desires/etc are all about.

I also want the hypnotis to put in a suggestion to 'remember' my dreams and Astral Projections/lucid dreams better.

EDIT: By the way this seems to be my first post here. Hello All. I have been lurking a some 'time' now...hehe! Smiley

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Reply #31 - Oct 13th, 2007 at 2:37pm

In locus deii - bad Latin for "in the place (person) of God." Sorry. But in the spirit of Rabbelais, "non catchibus, non castigus" - Wink

Old Dood-

I do PLRs as a standard office routine, and there seems to be nothing but a sequential organization of the type in which "A comes before B". It is possible to slide backwards up the time line to return to prior events, or to slide forward to view the future in some form, although there are a great many alternative futures to be viewed. There is also an excellent argument, based on PLR experience, that we do not always live in calendrical order - but occasionally we jump from today to a time in the past, or the future, and occasionally in a limited form, while a more advanced future form remains "on hold". For example, one person reported becoming a rabbit briefly, as an educational experience dealing with a life as a miner in which she had lost a child. Then she went on with another life in the caves and mines.

I've been told that the universe started as a single "event" by one person who went there to look, and whether for good or ill, Los Angeles has been seen to be happy and well in about the year 2200.

My personal suspicion is that we're getting more involved with the "meaning" of time than what it actually is. But maybe that's what time essentially is, a meaning imposed arbitrarily upon suchness.

Anyhow, here's a practical suggestion - if you do a regression, get a recording, preferably video (less boring to review). Between normal memory and the recording you'll retain everything.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #32 - Oct 14th, 2007 at 5:50am

welcome old dood. I like your logo. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.