Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
spirit connecting and sexuality (Read 24906 times)
hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
spirit connecting and sexuality
Sep 28th, 2007 at 5:57pm

As mentioned by Bruce in Voyages Into the Afterlife in chapter 6, there is a feeling of sexual gratification available through the connection with some spirits. Now I know with myself there have been times that I have met or been in contact with others when there has been a immediate feeling of sexual desire. Some times its a feeling of the act its self being compleated. An orgasm feeling without the finished product so to speak. The feeling of satisfaction and of PUL. Could this be the connecting on a soul or spiritual level? If I have never met the person nor had previous communication with her then why the sexual feeling? Are we connected somewhat like what Bruce mentioned in his book? Ideas? Anyone alse?
Joe

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Re: spirit connecting and sexuality
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2007 at 7:34pm

I'm not too sure Hawkeye, but I do know from experience that meditation can in raising our energy levels sometimes produce pretty intensely sexual feelings. These are in the eastern traditions ascribed to kundalini energy rising up our spine and through the chakras. (there's lots out there on kundalini meditation if you google it)

Put another way - the act of raising our consciousness to access higher states seems of itself to entail raising these energies. It can be very intense, and other times its not. I'm not sure if this necessarily entails connection with spirits (in my case if it does it's not conscious), or if it just happens at the same time.

Tantric techniques (and I'm not familiar with these) use sex to raise energy which is then transmuted before 'completion' to achieve higher levels of consciousness.

It's taken me quite a few years to reach the point where this is happening, although that may have been a meditation technique issue. Sex is the means by which most experience these energies...

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #2 - Sep 28th, 2007 at 7:34pm

My experience is that kundalini sometimes takes on a sexual kind of feeling. The reason is that the three lowest chakras, according to the Hindu system, are Muladhara, Swadhisthana and Kundali (whichis hooked onto the lower half of the Manipura chakra). Kundali chakra especially involves with nervous types of energy, Swadhisthana with sexuality and mutable grounding, and Muladhara with grounding as matter. When the kundali chakra is stimulated it seems to carry the other two lower chakras along.

In addition, of course, there are incubii and sucubii and all those interesting beings who want to play. Occasionally I've met people who enjoy having sexual liasons in their spiritual space, although I always thought of that as a poor second for the "real thing".

Hope this is helpful-
dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 28th, 2007 at 7:38pm

Interesting the playful entities bit Dave. There's a view that this sort of liaison might create some sort of karmic link for the future. Do you know anything about it?

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Sep 28th, 2007 at 8:06pm

Hi Hawkeye,

I've come to believe that what we call our sexuality is energized by two souls' 'vibes' being in harmony with each other. (Not counting lust which seems to be generated by the self without any regard for a partner.) Sharing PUL begins the connection and PUL is powerful !

I think the desire is one loving soul's desre to know another such soul. If you were approached by an evil/destructive 'femme fatale' Smiley spirit, I doubt you'd feel the harmony, and so no further desire would develop.

The power of the energy takes me by surprise because in daily life there is so much to consider and worry about. We can't approach a stranger and immediately offer Pure Unconditional Love like we can while OB, so our earth-bound potential relationships get off to a bad start before any harmonies develop. But OB there are no social worries, so the energies unite more easily, IMO.
Loving is our natural state.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Elanor

Reply #5 - Sep 28th, 2007 at 9:58pm

Hi everyone, I'm really a novice compared to most others here, but just a quick note.

I've been raising energy more frequently through meditation in the last week or two, and this post came to me by surprise this morning as it seemed to answer my question. I felt the same feelings as you have described last night, all through to this morning. As you say it is very intense and seems to be lingering this morning, even when memories of my dreams are fading away. It's not a feeling of having been attacked by negs (succubus/incubus) but some unusually strong feelings of desire...

There have been times before when I felt the same, but when it was alot more uncomfortable as sleep paralysis took on and I couldn't move.

Last night I saw auras particularly clearly, I see better against dark than light, mostly clear blue, indigos and purples around people. I dont know if all these things are somehow linked?

IP Logged

Boris

Reply #6 - Sep 28th, 2007 at 11:27pm

I also see auras better against a dark background.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Sep 29th, 2007 at 2:16am

hawkeye wrote on Sep 28th, 2007 at 5:57pm:
As mentioned by Bruce in Voyages Into the Afterlife in chapter 6, there is a feeling of sexual gratification available through the connection with some spirits. Now I know with myself there have been times that I have met or been in contact with others when there has been a immediate feeling of sexual desire. Some times its a feeling of the act its self being compleated. An orgasm feeling without the finished product so to speak. The feeling of satisfaction and of PUL. Could this be the connecting on a soul or spiritual level? If I have never met the person nor had previous communication with her then why the sexual feeling? Are we connected somewhat like what Bruce mentioned in his book? Ideas? Anyone alse?
Joe

Hi Joe  good thread. its true once you get to spinning one chakra, the others start turning naturally, ideally, my idea about kundalini, and I'm no expert is to allow all 7 to spin in cohesion, at same rate, this causes ascension process to begin.

I met a Reiki master out there obe and he taught me something important, for he knew I had a problem with my sexuality expression. he said sexuality and spirituality are too close to try to divide them, as one to be good, one to be bad.
I was relieved to hear that! I have also read material on the spiritual planes that what you have experienced is quite normal for the habitants.

Gordon Phinn, who wrote the book "Eternity and How To Enjoy it" also taught me something in the book. He calls his sexuality his "charge."
He occassionally, he said will release his charge when exploring according to intuition of the rightness of it.
Struck me funny, as a born romanticist trying to recover from that  Smiley he did put it into perspective for me almost immediately.
as you must have heard, the female charge is negative, the male positive, when they release their charge, each become balanced the more so.
As Bets said, PUL precludes lust that we may find in the physical, we do not usually encounter predators of lustiness in the spiritual planes higher than the astral plane, as it is a case of like attracting like for the most part. Read Monroe's sex pile story, u can see like does attract like.

Now my personal story, if I could sell this, I'd be rich. I was with a guy impotent to teach I suppose spirituality principles. I'd just finished reading ACIM, which told me my brothers (that includes women) are one with me. that we are love in our essence.

and he and I could not consumate physically our love. then spirit stepped into the room. I had been thinking how much I loved him despite...no sex. A spiritual merge took place without the participation of the physical sex organs and consummation was completed through PUL.
so what I'm selling is the idea one can attain the afterglow state that sex provides on a 24/7 basis. imagine that!! lol.  it comes from seeing no separation between that person and your own self, so no conflict arises.

the encounters I had out there are pure bliss and consist of the energy body with it's corresponding spinning chakras to be emotional energy.  if the person and I would be conversing, we would simply be saying I love you unconditionally.
here on earth we would just say that love and sex has conditions on it.
Also TMI talks about getting "boost" out there..this too is a whole body experience delivered as PUL would be received, without it necessarily being associated with charges exchanged as in sexual exchanges. The boosts we can get seemed to be much of a finer vibration and tend to linger in the physical C1 as inspirational in quality to cause the crown chakra to lift its thoughts, or the mentality to think on higher matters of our oneness.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #8 - Oct 1st, 2007 at 6:28pm

If it is all true as Vajra says, that by raising our leval s of consciousness will have this gratification effect become more common, I can't wait for 2012. Wink Not that the physical sexual gratification is what this life experience for me is all about, but when in Rome......
Joe

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Oct 2nd, 2007 at 6:52am

Wink Bad news Hawkeye. It's said to be the same energy, but it's not by accident that those interested in spiritual experience are often advised to conserve it. Hence celibacy, tantric techniques involving non-release and the like...

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Oct 2nd, 2007 at 11:31am

Quote:
Wink Bad news Hawkeye. It's said to be the same energy, but it's not by accident that those interested in spiritual experience are often advised to conserve it. Hence celibacy, tantric techniques involving non-release and the like...

very true for some of us we choose celibacy as I did in 1990. yet I must mention the first chakra spinning, the root chakra is not the cause of sexual addiction behavior. its just one of the 7 energy chakras which needs work like they rest to clear it of distortions in the mental areas regarding sexuality and love, both holy and unholy.

it is true that each path is unique here, and married folks can progress in some cases much faster spiritually than single folks, at least the opportunity is there to gain that balance.

for people that go out of body, these experiences are not looking like sex at all, but an overlapping of love energy into each's respective mental and emotional fields, whereas from my perspective I have experienced sex as two bodies attempting to occupy the same space at the same time.

I know thats sounds funny, but we are a funny humanity who does not sanctify neither love nor sex in this day and age, and so marriage here, should be a constant communication, but it is not that.
(looking to take a survey on happy couples, pardon me) also, humans have sex on their brain but no one wants to talk about it, like its a secret or something.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #11 - Oct 2nd, 2007 at 12:03pm

being a predator/host world, and the survival instinct being at the base of this learning experience, is it a wonder that sex has been placed in such an important role in our human society. Knowing that we all survive death some what diminishes its importance but not its pull on our need to reproduce. Even our governments have taken to sexualizing our childern in an effort to get us in the western world breeding and making babies.
Joe

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #12 - Oct 2nd, 2007 at 12:54pm

hawkeye wrote on Oct 2nd, 2007 at 12:03pm:
being a predator/host world, and the survival instinct being at the base of this learning experience, is it a wonder that sex has been placed in such an important role in our human society. Knowing that we all survive death some what diminishes its importance but not its pull on our need to reproduce. Even our governments have taken to sexualizing our childern in an effort to get us in the western world breeding and making babies.
Joe

could u explain what sexualizing our children is? and why would the western world want us to be breeding?
love, alysia

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #13 - Oct 2nd, 2007 at 1:17pm

When I speek of the Gov sexualizing our childern I really mean what governs us which is advertising. The Gov. allows it. By TV and poster Ads showing childern in hooker type clothing, walking around with t-shirts saying "eat me" or " sexy", stuff like that is making them sex  (target) objects. There is no line any more between adult and kids. Why must our western societies glorify this type of exploitation of our childern. Some how thay have parents thinking that its OK for their childern to be dressed like this. Why do we wear tight jeans? To show off our butts and to make us more sexualy attractive. Why do we let our kids wear tight jeans?

When it comes to the western world wanting us breeding it is really all about breeding more in the west. Most of know that the western world has gotten its birth control in place but in the third world and the east its hasen't happined. Therefor there are many more times the people being born there instead of here. When you have more people you have the capacity to have larger armys. Therefor more power. When you have the power allready and you don't want to let someone alse get it, you had better be able to raise an army. (Of course there is also the religious right and their birth control paranoia.)
Joe

IP Logged

the_seeker

Reply #14 - Oct 2nd, 2007 at 3:27pm

hawkeye - this is a long subject, but to the contrary i think our society actually safeguards against young sexuality perhaps more than any other society in history.  now young adults are deciding their own sexuality - if you want to blame anyone, blame them!  or rather, blame biology, because evolution and biology has created us to be sexual at a young age.  obviously by the time a person is around 12, they're able to have children.  our society has come to use common sense and recognize that the sex drive will lead kids to have sex probably around 16, and for 100% sure by 18-21.  if anything, our society has delayed and denied the biological process by saying that people shouldn't have sex until they're 18+, because our society has invented the idea of adolescence because people now go to school longer.  just a couple of generations ago, people were getting married at 18 or under.  in many societies, people get married at 13 or so. 

actually society probably makes sexuality more mentally harmful than it should be by making it seem like a "dirty" or "forbidden" thing, when it should probably be seen just as a fact of life like eating..  i was brought up christian and they definitely taught us that sex was sinful and you were only supposed to have sex with your spouse for your entire life.  this makes you feel like sex is always a sin and even by having sexual thoughts you're sinning.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.