Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
need help in understanding my gift (Read 2367 times)
jennyfarrell

ireland
need help in understanding my gift
Sep 25th, 2007 at 12:59pm

strong,thoughts and feelings of being needed and h
Today at 10:46am      i was told along time ago that i had a power to comunicate with people who have passed on my best friend has the gift and has had alot of messages through the years for different people but it seemed to be people that needed help for one reason or another.she told me last week(this by the way is the first time she has been able to get a read on me) that my motherinlaw (who i never met)has come to me, as i am suffering really bad with my back the last year and it has had been sooo hard to cope both mental and physical im a prisoner to myself,it has had a big impact on my family,she told me my mother inlaw was a helper in the afterlife and has been helping others but is now needed more by me and my husband and family she also told her that i did not need (my friend) to talk to her as she knows i have the gift too, and told my friend i would feel her helping me and i would begin to feel and see her she told my friend she was going to cuddle me and as she said that to me i felt this tingling going from my head down my shoulders it was wierd the funny thing is i am getting these thoughts about people and im getting them right my motherinlaw also told my friend she was going to help me with my gift and i would know wot to do i would also begin to feel stronger and she was here to stay as long as she is needed funny thing is this young girl i keep getting thoughts in my head about her from this man in the afterlife  that is worried about her father wot is happening to me someone please help me and explain im afraid to say these thoughts incase im wrong. but im not afraid of the gift if i truly have it someone please help me on this.

jennyfarrell  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: need help in understanding my gift
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2007 at 4:15pm

Greetings jennyfarrell,

You don't have to be afraid to say these thoughts here because we have all come here in search of our 'miracles.'
Welcome!
We are living in a time when such spiritual gifts are being shown to many people, and most of us do not know what to do with them at first ! You could accept your gift with thanks that the spiritual realms are not so separate from us as maybe we used to think. Thank Goodness!

It seems that your mother-in-law is here just in time!  Smiley  She's giving you a good example of how close the spiritual world or afterlife is to us here. The tingling you felt is her loving touch. Don't worry, there's nothing to fear. It seems like you just need time to get used to get used to how close the spiritual can be.

Do what your heart tells you is right about the young girl. Ask /pray for spiritual guidance to tell you what needs to be done. that way you won't be wrong. You have many helpers on the spiritual side that will help you if you ask them.

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2007 at 6:18pm

Hello Jenny:

I used to have lower back, upper back, and neck pain. Especially lower back pain. Got real bad for a while. I went through a period of about 3 months where I could only sleep 2 to 4 hours a night.  While awake it was hard to take care of the things I needed to take care of.

One day I found a book by Dr. John Sarno. He and others have found that most back pain has a psychological cause.  For example, studies have been done where people with worn discs had no back pain, while people with healty discs had back pain.  I had problems eventhough my discs are fine.

By psychological I don't mean hypochondria. I mean emotional/psychological issues that get trapped within our energy body. This blocked energy leads to physical problems. Once I started to clear up my issues, energetic blocks went away, and my pain went away.

One thing I did to get the process started, was make a list of all of the issues that troubled me throughout my life (as best as I could).  After making the list, I did the best I could to get clear on the issues that troubled me. Another thing I did was pay attention to my dreams. I've found that we can find out about issues we aren't aware of through our dreams.

I've also received spirit help that provided me with valuable energetic work.  If you look into obtaining this kind of help, make certain you receive help from a spirit who represents the light. Pray to God, speak to your higher self,  or a light being such as Christ.

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #3 - Sep 26th, 2007 at 5:55pm

Hi Jerry-
Interesting gift. To the degree that you act like a radio receiver for spirits, all that is needed is to be honest. The messages then either get through to you or to others that you tell. You seem to have a calling to become a profesional medium - maybe Juditha could help you with that.

In any kind of communications work, whether TV, internet or landline or whatever, we often encounter messages for others that have a negative aspect. All that you can do is to pass them along. They aren't you.

Although your gift may seem occasionally like a curse, it will also have times to seem like a blessing. The fact is that by virtue of prior meritorious living you have carried these abilities into this world. Here, you have the option of using them for the benefit of others. As you do, you will discover that whatever you're supposed to be doing will kind of crystallize around you. My suggestion would be to get into soul retrievals, giving you an area of useful practice, and also a chance to hone your skills, whle creating more good karma.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 26th, 2007 at 6:48pm

Hi Jenny. A bad back can drag one down so badly - it somehow impacts at a very basic level.

It's not like I have any very great gifts, but I too went through (am probably now just exiting) a long period of chronic illness which included bad lower back trouble.

In my case I'm fairly sure that my issues arose from a major conflict between my conditioning (which was harsh, business and conventional success oriented, and which led to my commencing a moderately high powered but heartless business career) and my true self which is much more emotional, empathetic and value driven - with a deep interest in spirituality, an urge to help others and to understand what life is about when looked at more deeply. I was basically blanking or suppressing the urges of my heart. There were also scars to do with parental relationships and apparent reverses in conventional life which seemed to affect me more deeply than most.

It's taken approaching twenty years of quite serious illness, reading and meditation to eventually wake up - to start to see myself for what I am.  Roll Eyes Finding my new path is another matter - it's the big issue in my life at present. But it's slowly coming together, and the important thing is that there's light  and love everywhere.

My health issues have taken a mixture of medical, alternative and spiritual work (lots of meditation) to get under control. One of the most spectacular events was connecting with the reality of some of the mental scars in meditation - over a couple of years it triggered several smaller and then a huge emotional melt down and release which not only ended my back pain but dramatically improved my posture too. Quite remarkably so, and despite the fact that it came after surgery and many years of pain.

It seems we often carry psychic scars in the body.

I started  with a spiritual healer, moved on to using a programme called 'The Journey' by Brandon Bays which is designed to access issues buried in the consciousness with the last major release happening at a Monroe Inst Gateway programme.

Not sure how, but I'd a first day of the latter programme struggling with literally pain and what felt like a blockage in the solar plexus area - and not having much success. On the second I got down deep enough to start getting some communication. A very much loved old black and white tom cat from my childhood (who  very often felt like my only friend) strolled into my space and approached me - I reached out to grasp him and the result was what felt like an emotional explosion from the heart chakra and melt down.

Lots of kundalini meditation and chakra work since has helped raise my vibe and open me up energetically as well. And it's ongoing.

From what I read it's not unusual for people who are more sensitive or who have gifts to struggle with illness - usually as a result of a conflict between what they were conditioned to think by parents/society and the like and their deeper instincts.

A good example of this was a very well known English medium named Betty Shine http://website.lineone.net/~enlightenment/betty_shine.htm who suffered serious illness in her early life which magically disappeared when she woke to and started to use her gifts. She tells how it happened and why in the book which is her life story.

One small book I got a lot of insight and help from is 'Soul Purpose - Discovering and Fulfilling your Destiny' by Mark Thurston. Published by St. Martin's Paperbacks. It's a compilation of readings by the very famous Edgar Cayce http://www.edgarcayce.org/ , but includes very profound insights into why it's required and why failing to hear the inner voice can lead to problems as well.

I'm not too sure if it helps, but maybe there might be something to be gained in  working through some of this ground. A good spiritual healer, hypnotherapist or the like might help with insight. If you have real problems arising out of relationships there are those who work on breaking unhealthy ties.

Just try some things - i didn't have a clue where I was going at first, but was led to what I needed. But you should listen to your heart, and then act and keep on acting.

I'm sure there's other here who can suggest good books or advise courses of action that may help too.

Good luck, and pardon the length. I'm sure it'll work out for you. It's at it's worst when you are at bottom and there's not much light showing yet.....

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 28th, 2007 at 6:26pm

Hi Jenny You have a wonderful gift here and the one thing they tell you in circle is that whatever spirit give you,just take it as it comes even if its just two words,it always means something to whoever you recieve a message for,so just let it all happen as spirit will always come to you with love as you are now becoming a medium for spirit to work through,in time you will get used to it and you will start to understand it more and will start to accept more what spirit bring to you.

There are some good books you can read like Doris Stokes,John Edwards and Derek acorah,who are all great mediums and also bruce's books who's also a medium, which will really help you to understand what being a medium is.

Love and God bless   Love Juditha

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.