Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
message for me from spirit (Read 1303 times)
juditha
Ex Member

message for me from spirit
Sep 21st, 2007 at 5:42pm

Hi I asked spirit to help me and this is what they said.

You say you need to speak with us for reassurance of why your life is going in such a way that is placeing you in such despair,i tell you now ,you have and are learning much in the ways of your continuing path of life,which at the moment is full of so much pain and sadness ,which you have tried so many many times to overcome but you are going to to succeed on these ever time desperate situations you find you are in and you must keep faith in the love of God ,which is so strong inside you and will continue to be strong as God walks beside you and holds your hand, as you walk through the many trials,which have been set before you but you will prevail as the spirit world knows your sadness and feels your pain and also the love you send and the healing you send to all in the world,when you are alone at night

We have heard your prayers and they are answered,you were shown a vision of the spirit world,where your beloved dad was standing and the many angels that surrounded him as his love for you never ends,your dad is with you many times ,trying to surround with his energy and love thats why you were given this vision of the world in which he now resides,you wrench his heart with your tears and his message to you ,was that he cannot help you physically but can help put thoughts in your mind to choose the right way and as you know ,even with this help from your dear dad,you can only choose whether to act on thoughts he sends you as you are of freewill,your dad has never been that far away from you but for a thin veil ,which seperates your world from his world,you are loved and not alone as you beleive yourself to be at times,the love of your dad and the love of spirit and the love of God has always been with you.

I asked spirit why do i suffer so much at times and this was what they said to me as i was also shown a vision as i was at my very lowest yesterday,did not care whether i lived or died,and i feel good now for what spirit have just given me,i know im not alone in what im going through.

Love and God bless    Love  Juditha

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: message for me from spirit
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2007 at 7:03pm

That is a lovely message for you, Juditha, and so true that sometimes when we are at our lowest we can, even then, find the answers and the comfort we need if we reach out. I do know that we are never alone, and I love to hear you constantly reinforce this to all of us.

loving thoughts with you, for all that you are going through, blink

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: message for me from spirit
Reply #2 - Sep 21st, 2007 at 7:09pm

What is odd is how we can never be alone,...and yet, always be alone. I find it to be true.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.