Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dreaming "Twins" Dream Blog (Read 2466 times)
Gweexldax

Alamosa Junk Yard

Arizona Mohave Desert
Dreaming "Twins" Dream Blog
Sep 21st, 2007 at 2:23pm

My Dream Partner and I have had a Dream Experiment Blog online for quite awhile. The results have been amazing to us. We are not personally selling anything, and the blog is educational, and no public reply posts are allowed. Our goal is to encourage the Dreamers of the world to try the experiment.  We do a three night cycle, exchange dreams on the 4th day, and look for matches. It's amazing.  We do dream about unusual things, and we have no idea what the other snoozed about until we swap dreams. We tried the experiment with a third dreamer, and it got too confusing. It's better to have a steady dreaming partner. We have never cheated, and never will.  A controlled experiment with randomly selected dreamers will be a future project.

http://blogbud.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?sitename=poetry4812&item=home

Thank You,  Gweexldax  (Dream "Twin" West)

Have you snubbed a nasty Corporation lately?
IP Logged

LiveLaughLoveIt

Re: Dreaming "Twins" Dream Blog
Reply #1 - Sep 24th, 2007 at 8:39pm

Hey Gweexldax,

That's pretty interesting, I checked out the site. This just reminded me of a time me and a friend were discussing our weird dreams the night we had before. Both involved a lot of the same things, I think it had something to do with tornados that we both dreamt of, but we weren't in eachothers dream. There were more similarities, but I don't remember what it was, I'll have to ask him and see if he remembers.

I had similar things with some of my other close friends, I'll have us maybe start recording them down, maybe find some similarities.

Measure your life in love.
lovexsoco18  
IP Logged

Gweexldax

Alamosa Junk Yard

Arizona Mohave Desert
Re: Dreaming "Twins" Dream Blog
Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2007 at 2:08pm

Thank you for visiting. I know that you will have success in a similar experiment. And you will find that some of the things that match are unusual. Caroline and I have had more than a few "OMG ! moments" when we read one another's dreams. You know...chills, and shock. (then laughter)
When you email your own dreams to yourself, and then forward to your dream partners, you have established a kind of postmark. It's always exciting to open Caroline's 3 night dreams. We KNOW we don't cheat. And if you and your friends try the same experiment, you will form quite a bond. You can run it anyway you wish. It is addictive. I can't imagine ever giving it up.   Cool

Have you snubbed a nasty Corporation lately?
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.