Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Past Life Reading (Read 2234 times)
Elanor

Past Life Reading
Sep 21st, 2007 at 8:21am

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in a year as I'd forgotten my password (premature Alzheimers, no doubt) and totally overlooked a certain "password reset" option. (Sorry Betson! Finally read your PM to me from last year... terrible, I know!)

I'd like to share a past life reading I had done a few days ago. I had a reading done with a clairvoyant, in the hope of finding ways in which my past has affected my current one, and where to progress from here.

She started with a "Sun Rose Reading" - the sun represents my spirit, and the rose, me. Apparently my rose is "65% open", which represents the percentage of time I listen to my spiritual self/inner voice. She also said my "Body Clock" was at four o'clock (second quadrant), compared with my "Spirit Clock", which was at seven o'clock (third quadrant) - this difference of three hours meant I felt tied down to responsibilities and obligations but wanting to break free.

She then saw two past lives of mine: one as a male Chinese mariner and explorer, circa 700-900 years ago.

The second life she picked up on was more unusual: she noticed the spirit of a young Japanese man in my space. Apparently he was my older brother sent to fight in the war, and perished during World War II. He was waiting for the opportunity to protect me - to fulfil a promise that he'd made to look after me before he died - and which never happened as he reluctantly left to fight. I was a young girl of three or four, and didn't live very long in that life either.

The clairvoyant asked me if I would like to release him of his promise, which I of course wanted to! So she told me to look behind, say hello, thank him, and tell him to let go and move on, which I did. Through all of this, I felt very strangely heavy, as though there was a weight pressing down on my chest. I also suddenly felt overwhelmingly sad (and I also felt feelings of deep guilt).

The rest of the reading was spent shedding light on my phobia of heights, the spiritual agreement between my husband and I, and my guides (I have six main ones, and nineteen (!) other ones).

After the reading, I must be feeling a bit more sensitive as I see auras clearer than usual. The clairvoyant said that I can ask to bring back more info from my dreams by simply asking - so I did, and I do seem to have more vivid dreams.

I'd be grateful if anyone can offer any insight on anything (for example, whether those heavy feelings came from me just being emotional, or whether it was from an external influence)!

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Re: Past Life Reading
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2007 at 3:48pm

As compared to a past life clairvoyant, I am a past life technician, using ideas evoked directly from clients. In these, strong emotions are always attached to some kind of sensory involvement. As an example, if you step on my toe and I hold a grudge, then I must keep in mind my anger at your misstep. To keep it in mind, I build the feeling into my attitude, and also into the body through which I express my attitude. When I finally decide that I no longer care about such a trivial event, I forgive you. Forgiveness means releasing both my anger, and also the attitudinal and physical states that were associated with it, together with the feeling that I need to recall the pain in my toe etc. That frees me from what turns out to be a self-imposed bad temper, and I feel much better, as if someone removed a heavy weight that I didn't know I was carrying.

I'm glad that you have experienced the healing that is possible through forgiveness. As we forgive and again learn love, we approach the Oneness of God's love.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Sep 22nd, 2007 at 10:42am

Hello again Elanor  Wink ,

I've also felt that heaviness or pressure during various spiritual experiences.
But we just keep keeping on, don't we !? Cheesy

Most often in my experience it happens when an inner layer/subtle body is being transformed by whatever events are happening. Some false truth I held is temporarily loosened and trapped until I accept the fuller truth, which opens channels to release the 'gaseous' falsity.

Not all chest pressure is caused by this inner adjustment. Sometimes an OB person or lost spirit one meets while OB will try to make their presence known by pushing hard. Sometimes they're just trying to exchange PUL in a soul meld but are too tired or misdirected somehow. Sometimes it may be a higher helping spirit who does a type of healing by using their more perfect form to impress upon a human's less perfect or ill form in order to adjust the human into better health.--Amazing world out there, eh ?!

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Boris

Reply #3 - Sep 22nd, 2007 at 2:00pm

It could be, that you were making an empathetic connection to the spirit of your former brother, the way that healers sometimes feel the pain of the person they wish to heal.  That is, the sadness and guilt that you felt could have been his.

IP Logged

Elanor

Reply #4 - Sep 23rd, 2007 at 8:22am

Hi Dave, Betson and Boris, many thanks for your replies and thoughts.

Dave> Yes, I find a good way of releasing anger is to pray for that person, it helps me to let go of grudges and to see things from a more compassionate point of view. In this case it was no hard feelings for the spirit, of course! Smiley  I just felt rather sad and guilty myself that he didn't manage to move on because of me. (Or maybe it was my personal feelings of sadness carried over into this lifetime?!)

Betson> Hi and good to hear from you! I've heard before that one of the ways we can feel the presence of a negative entity is as a weight pushing hard against the chest. In my case I'm sure the spirit did not mean to cause any harm or discomfort, but as you say that's maybe a misdirected sort of attempted communication from him.

Or, perhaps as Boris says, it may be my empathy during that situation - interestingly, my best friend, who sat with me through the reading (for moral support!) felt the same pangs of heaviness as me. So it's not my own imagination, for sure!  Smiley

Thanks everyone!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.