Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
afterlife 101 (Read 10238 times)
bird

afterlife 101
Sep 18th, 2007 at 9:35am

has anyone check out this website? www.afterlife101.com

it is an extremely comprehensive look at the afterlife:

"But perhaps even more interesting than this was the discovery in the last two years that I had the capability of conducting conversations through my wife with spiritual entities who identified themselves as my own and my wife's spirit guides. I found that they were informed, intelligent, consistent, concerned about our welfare, and occasionally humorous over hundreds of hours of interactive dialog, all recorded on audio tape. Topics ranged from the extremely personal to the global impact of terrorist attack. And they demonstrated what I came to believe was a very deep understanding of all matters relating to the afterlife.

So, with their approval, I began to gather as much recorded information that I could which described their perspective on how human life and a spirit afterlife related to each other. I came to understand that the following topics would best describe the cycle which humans undertake in experiencing a sequence of lives: Death of adults, death of children, transformation from human to spirit, the afterlife, reincarnation, and life on earth. These provided the major chapters of this book. "

IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: afterlife 101
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2007 at 10:41pm

You sure have a lot  of information here.I disiagree with alot of it.in my experiences,and I have had a lot of them,We do have a spiritual body,though not as dence as are earthly one.Anoth one I disiagree is that there is sex in the spirit world,but it is a kind of merging with an other spirit,but we get the same sensations as on earth only it is much better.If you want to go around looking like a light all the time,thats fine,but if heaven is like you say it is like.I will horse shoe back to earth.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2007 at 1:22am

thanks for the link, if I get some time I should go see. I'm glad u posted it as we teach the same thing here, that we can have genuine conversations with our loved ones passed on with just a little slight shift of focus.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

bird

Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2007 at 11:07am

george stone wrote on Sep 18th, 2007 at 10:41pm:
You sure have a lot  of information here.I disiagree with alot of it.in my experiences,and I have had a lot of them,We do have a spiritual body,though not as dence as are earthly one.Anoth one I disiagree is that there is sex in the spirit world,but it is a kind of merging with an other spirit,but we get the same sensations as on earth only it is much better.If you want to go around looking like a light all the time,thats fine,but if heaven is like you say it is like.I will horse shoe back to earth.

if you look at the afterlife with the eyes of a human in this dimension, a lot of what supposedly goes on doesn't sound so great. but that's because we're tied to this earth - this life - as of right now. if you read through a lot of the dialog, the spirit guides reiterate that while it may not make a lot of sense to us right now, we must trust that we would not feel that way once we get there. the part that kind of freaks me out the most is that eventually, we move away from our individual identities in the spirit life and learn to become one with our creator, vibrating at a very high level of energy. from my earth perspective, that truly doesn't sound like "fun" - almost boring! but i guess i have to trust that i would not feel that way.

that said, sometimes for me, i feel like while knowledge empowers me, there is such thing as too much information. because what happens in the afterlife is somewhat beyond my true comprehension as a human on earth, it's hard for me to process all this info. it makes me feel so many things - happy, sad, scared...i know that feeling all these emotions is part of being human and a great privilege (especially when you read about beings from other planets and how supposedly envious they are of us), but sometimes i wonder if it's good enough just to know that there is so much more to come, but not concern ourselves with the nitty gritty details. it's a tough call for me right now. perhaps i need more time to process what i have learned.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2007 at 7:29pm

I found at different time of my life, like you also, we need to step back, as we can get information overload so easy that we lose sight of the enjoyment of living. so thank you for reminder to take care of yourself first.

love, alysia

IP Logged

z1000

Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2007 at 11:52pm

Cool info.  For what it is worth here is some advise on your spirit guides.   Tell them 2 to go away and leave you alone.  You probably know what I am talking about and why.  Good luck (-:

IP Logged

the_seeker

Reply #6 - Sep 20th, 2007 at 2:37am

i have to disagree with what it says about a person not having the "right" to commit suicide.  if a person is able to choose to live, why shouldn't they be able to choose to die?  death is just part of life anyway.  people are also allowed to have children (creating life) without having to answer for it..

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #7 - Sep 20th, 2007 at 11:25am

Who is this person? Does he identify himself? I don't care for anonymous on this level. Is his identity a secret?

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Sep 20th, 2007 at 4:56pm

hi Lucy  I think they are discussing whatever is in that link. I haven't read it so can't discuss it.

insofar as spirit guides you have to discern who is helpful and who to tell to get lost, but I would not have the attitude all spirit guides are necessarily troublesome. not the ones I get anyway.

just off the top, one is not punished for committing suicide as inferred by "not having the right" to do it. that is surely a poor choice of words.
instead a suicidee is assisted, not to come under further strife and pain.
what I think they meant to say was when you reach a certain level of understanding one can finally see that life is like a gift to have. thats what they try to teach on a spiritual level to overcome the problems and grief and/or pain that the person had to deal with. theres a lot more compassion on the other side than anyone understands right now.

IP Logged

briggsandurlacher3

Reply #9 - Sep 22nd, 2007 at 9:53pm

Yeah, I found about this site about a year ago... It's a great web site and it has great information.. It has a lot of truth to it..

peace and love

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.