Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Paranormal Eygpt (Read 1997 times)
juditha
Ex Member

Paranormal Eygpt
Sep 16th, 2007 at 4:22pm

Hi We now have a program on british tv called Paranormal Eygpt and Derek Acorah is the medium and derek was fantastic,he actually communicated with the spirit of The egyptian pharoh Rameses and Rameses told derek  how he was almost murdered and also derek got one of the guards who died with Rameses and derek was also talking in egyptian as he got took over by Rameses,it showed just how good a medium he is,if i get as good as derek ,i would be a happy medium.

Love and God bless   Love juditha

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Re: Paranormal Eygpt
Reply #1 - Sep 16th, 2007 at 4:31pm

Sounds interesting. Maybe the BBC will send it over here one day. (Right now I'm overjoyed that they've run Dr Who for another season. So sometimes they do it right.

d

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 16th, 2007 at 5:00pm

Hi dave i was watching Dr Who last night as they were repeating it on sky and showing some of the episodes,im now watching derek on paranormal eygpt and he is pointing at stars and hes now being took over,hes now crossing his arms,and this egyptian pharoh is saying, there were a group of mummies and one was very close to neffertiti,this pharoh says there was another chamber,hes saying he was a good king and he is not happy,hes saying the pryamids were built for the pharohs but also towards the afterlife.Ive missed the rest of the program,but i will catch it again as it will be repeated on sky,wat i have written is the last ten minutes i caught of the program.

Love and God bless   Love juditha

IP Logged

Boris

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Paranormal Egypt
Reply #3 - Sep 17th, 2007 at 12:44am

I hope that you do get good enough to contact historical characters.

There is one Egyptian mystery I would like to know more about. Some of the pharaohs and their relatives had long skulls that extended far back , compared to ordinary human skulls.  These can be seen in the Egyptian wall paintings, there is no mistake about it. One painting showed the parents and the children the same way.

The same long skulls were found in South America. Some claimed these were caused by binding the skulls, but fetuses were found this way also. Also, the cranial capacity was greater than what is normal for humans. The issue is that these seemed to come from another planet. They became part of forbidden archeology.

Incidentally, I have a collection of pictures of girls with unusually high craniums.

So if you come across this, please take notes.

Love, Boris

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - Sep 17th, 2007 at 8:17pm

Hey Vulcan..Smiley
Boris; yes i've seen and heard through tv and reading about those skulls...
and i've always wonder if those citizens of Lemuria/Atlantis/Mu also had those skulls structures.??
Since they did settle in  (Egypt)  too..Smiley

And Juditha; you will it just take time.

with love to you both; Romain

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.