Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Urgent assistance needed (Read 3364 times)
mikizee

Urgent assistance needed
Sep 16th, 2007 at 5:10am

Hey guys, I haven't been on here for ages!

This week has been a bad one for me. A workmate and good friend of mine hung himself last wednesday night. I last saw him on wednesday afternoon, we had a coffee and a 45 min chat. He then called me later that day and we spoke on the phone for about half an hour. Everything seemed perfectly normal.

It was a massive shock. He was one of the nicest guys you could ever meet and he was always happy and joking around! I had absolutely no idea that he was dealing with depression or anything like that.

I'm still a bit like a deer caught in headlights, completely stunned. I'm struggling to come to terms with the fact.

Anyway the reason I'm mentioning all this is that he had told me many times that he didn't believe in the afterlife, and used to give me a bit of ribbing when I told him I had seen ghosts before. "What drugs are you on??" he used to say.

I have a gut feeling that now he's on the other side he's realised the full extent of what he did and is also struggling and needs lots of help!

So I was wondering if any of you could send him and his family some PUL or even try to contact him. His name is Michael Janicek. I have tried but because I'm involved emotionally I have had no success.

Anything or any little bit of prayer directed to him would help I think.

Thanks very much!

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Urgent assistance needed
Reply #1 - Sep 16th, 2007 at 10:53am

Hi Mikizee,

That''s a sad situation, Mikizee. I regret you have had to be involved. He sounds like a pleasant fellow, maybe too nice for his own good, to not burden anyone with his concerns.

Can you please PM me the area you and he work in, just a part of what country? It helps focus, as his name is not that unusual.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 16th, 2007 at 4:12pm

Hi mikizee  He will be fine in the spirit world as he will be received with love and understanding and will be helped by spirit with love to help him come to terms with why he commited suicide as God loves him  and i have always said that suicide is a illness only difference being that illness of the body can take our life and also illness of the mind can take our life as well.

I heard a story today of a young girl,i think it was the 16 th century,commited suicide by hanging herself as she was pregnant and unmarried but in those days she would have suffered for it,because she took her life,they buried her on a lonely hillside and would not let her be buried in concecrated ground but the priest who was telling the story said that little did they know when they buried her on that hillside,that God was even closer to her and i think that says it all,no matter whether we commit suicide God is always there with his unconditional love.

My dad always said he did not beleive in the afterlife but after he died,many mediums have told me, that dad talks of a beautiful world he is now in,so it does not matter whether you beleive or not,Gods heaven is for us all one day.

Love and God bless    Love juditha

IP Logged

the_seeker

Reply #3 - Sep 18th, 2007 at 5:56am

this is part of a transcript from a medium talking to a dead guy:

Quote:
Persons who commit suicide before the time they are meant to die find themselves in a state of heavier vibration and closer to the earth than those of us who died natural deaths. They remain in this state of density until the time when they would have normally died. They then may pass into the planes of finer vibration. People who have experienced death through suicide are greatly helped by the prayers and supportive thoughts from those still on earth.

i seem to see this a lot, that prayer helps out their souls.  i don't know how - it doesn't make sense to me, but they say it does.

IP Logged

mikizee

Reply #4 - Sep 18th, 2007 at 8:26am

Last night I may or may have not had a visit from Mike. As I was drifting off to sleep I felt like he might be hanging around so I asked him whats up, then 2 words flashed in my head almost simultaneously.. 'rope' and 'hard'. I get the feeling he was trying to show me images but all I could see were black and white images of his hands... at one point they were pointing at a keyboard. It was very difficult to focus and I soon gave up. Then as I was getting to sleep all of a sudden I thought I woke to the sound of my computer running, (its very old and loud) then it got really windy and wooshy behind my head against the wall, and I was shook awake (or dreamt I was shook awake) by my bed rocking and rolling around with the wind woosh noise. I thought 'what the f*ck is going on????' and I came to full consciousness and everything was calm.... except I was sweating like you wouldn't believe and I couldn't move for about a minute.

Any ideas?

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #5 - Sep 18th, 2007 at 6:44pm

Hi Mikizee-

Some gratuitous opinion - Considering his exit, "rope" and "hard" seem like appropriate identifying terms. I'd be inclined to think that he has decided that his choice was the "hard way out", and is now interested in carrying on with you. He might be hanging around in between Here and There, worried about somekind of cosmic penalty. Fortunately, God forgives all - in fact the sense of love is overwhelming, and a lot more powerful than any negative feeling could ever be.

In the "spirit world", there is a tendency for people with confusion or strong emotions to view things as either "black or white", which is very possibly the essence of the image of his hands. However, associating that and the computer would possibly suggest that he is trying to find a way to communicate.

To settle his spirit a bit, reading the tale of the Prodigal Son for him, sending him unconditional love, with confidence that he will be OK (of course he has a couple lessons to learn, but they're not terrible ones), or even reading the Bardo Thodol for him, if that's appropriate to your spiritual thinking, maybe making a gift in his name to a charitable organization might be a good idea.

My Mom, with a somewhat Eastern outlook,  seemed to haunt the house that she died in, according to my tenant. So, when I rented it, I went to a Chinese store and bought some "Hell money", to which I added a real dollar bill, plus a batch of incense. So she got an incense invocation, the gift of endless money to "pay her way through the underworld", and a respectful send off to a more beautiful and better state of being. Solved the problem. I suppose that your guy would be the same, more or less.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - Sep 20th, 2007 at 7:23pm

I looked for your colleague:

In dark grayness a man was there, middle-aged, the thin light hair attached to his head as if he was sweating strongly, and I had the impression he was somehow in a hurry, but he didn't know exactly what to do. Despite his wondering/confusion, he still kept up a slight smile.
  I said "I came here because a work-colleague of you asked to have a look after you. What happened?"
  He: "Now when this...happened, after...I just am here, don't know."
  I: "I see." He clearly wanted to go somewhere else, out of this kind of nowhere-place. I: "Now, just say, do you have a particular preference of places, I mean for example, do you like parks?"
  He: "Yes, I do like parks!"
  I: "It's right there" I imagined The Park, an opening in front of us lead there, it came to us, or we floated into it, until we were in The Park.
  He didn't say anything, only watched surprised; then he stuttered: "But how did you..." and looked around. There then other people appeared, and he moved ahead, and/or I backwards, I sent out to him "just give me a message for your work-colleague as a sign that it is you", while he surely had other things on his mind, but he said something like: "Janny has to come back, Janny always comes back".

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #7 - Sep 20th, 2007 at 11:10pm

Mikizee,

I'm sorry to hear of your friend.  Your experience from the other night may have been in the mind awake/body asleep state.  The noise, the shaking, and being unable to move sound exactly like the "symptoms" of OBE vibrations. 

About your intentions for a connection and to send him PUL, even if you don't experience the connection, your intention does get transmitted to him.  Hold onto the belief that any intention of PUL gets delivered.  It's my belief that something as pure as that surely does not go ignored. 

I'm curious to see your answer to Spooky's post--does the message mean anything to you or anyone who knew your friend that you can verify with?

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

mikizee

Reply #8 - Sep 24th, 2007 at 9:20pm

Thanks for your help everybody. I know that michael is doing alright now.

As for spooky's contact, michael was 23, not middle aged, but he did have thin light hair. I have never heard of him refer to himself or anyone else refer to him as janny, but I will ask my roommate who was best friends with him his whole life, maybe it was a school nickname?

Michael's funeral is this saturday, I wonder if he will drop in?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.