Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Alzheimers (Read 1614 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Alzheimers
Sep 7th, 2007 at 4:12pm

My brother has alzheimers,he is in the late stage of this.I have a question.does alzheimers also evect the mind also?,because if it does,then the mind cannot be outside the body.it must  brain and mind joined togetter.any thoughts on this.

IP Logged

recoverer

Re: Alzheimers
Reply #1 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 4:42pm

Hello George:

Sorry to read about your brother's illness. Alzheimer's disease is not the way I want to go.  I don't know what the full implications are.  I believe that on the spiritual level your brother should be quite fine.

I don't believe we can determine what our real spirit mind is capable of by what our biological mind enables us to be aware of.  When we take on a body we purposely choose to limit our mental capacity for a while. When we leave it, we no longer deal with the issue of making use of limited neural circuits.

I can see things at the spirit level now, that I wasn't able to perceive previously. This is because energetic work has given me the ability to perceive in a non physical ways. In fact, as I wrote the previous sentence, a bright silver/white star flashed at the top of the right cursor bar in order to confirm what I was thinking. It flashed to the right, as in "correct" "right."

george stone wrote on Sep 7th, 2007 at 4:12pm:
My brother has alzheimers,he is in the late stage of this.I have a question.does alzheimers also evect the mind also?,because if it does,then the mind cannot be outside the body.it must  brain and mind joined togetter.any thoughts on this.

IP Logged

Cricket

Re: Alzheimer's
Reply #2 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 11:07pm

Recently I got a computer virus that made my mouse go wacko - it would work okay, then it would go slowly, then take off in the wrong direction, then refuse to acknowledge clicks, then pop up some strange cursor, then go back to working normally for a second...even if "me", my mind, was making perfect sense, what was coming out on the screen had no connection to it.

I think Alzheimer's is like that - the mind on the other end of the hand working the mouse may be just fine, but what comes out the screen end makes no sense.  Add to that another virus like one I ran across years ago, that did nothing to the computer but change the language to Farsi, or Chinese, or whatever, and consider that to be how the incoming info gets processed, and you can see how the "mind" could be perfectly fine, but the mechanism of both incoming and outgoing communication is SNAFU.

IP Logged

george stone

Re: Alzheimers
Reply #3 - Sep 8th, 2007 at 1:29am

Yes I see what you mean.I had a guy come to my place to find what was happing to my conputer,It seem i had low memory.So he just toke off the side of my cp and place a new memory pack in there.Now he said you have lots of memory.It would if they could do the same thing to bring the memory back to the brain.George

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.