Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Does the connection decrease? (Read 1951 times)
mojowisdom

Atlanta, GA
Does the connection decrease?
Sep 6th, 2007 at 5:04am

Hello All,

My father crossed over exactly one month ago... Immediately following his death and for a couple of weeks, I could feel his presence and was able to communicate with him on a very strong level.

In the past couple of weeks, I have felt this connection decrease... Does time 'weaken the signal', so to speak? Do souls move on and feel less of a need to communicate with those still on this plane... Which is fine, as I am sure he endless more exciting ways of spending the time.... Just curious if that strong connection I felt is able to be recalled and revived in the future.

Also, does anyone have any idea of how time converts in the nonphysical? Any thoughts on the subject would be appreciated...

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Re: Does the connection decrease?
Reply #1 - Sep 6th, 2007 at 9:15am

I asked the same thing after losing my mom and then my dad, and then my wife.

I do not know how "time" converts over there. But in time it is likely you will feel his presence less often as he becomes less connected "here" and more involved "there." My best friend and companion Janice passed away in March of this year, and while she came to me and popped in frequently at first, it became less frequent. My "visits" with Janice "there" have confirmed her attention is focused more "there" as it should be. But there is not one day, not one, that I do not think about her and talk to her, still. She has begun to move on; it is me that is not yet ready, I guess.

I remember asking a friend after my mom died when I would feel normal again. I am not sure when I noticed that I did. But  it takes as long as it takes...

Love and Light,
Thomas

IP Logged

Boris

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Sep 6th, 2007 at 11:53am

Time can appear to speed up on the other side. The picture of this  is not fully understood. Thought can go much faster because it is not slowed down by the brain. For instance a complete life review can take place in a very short period of Earth time.  Time seems to have flexibilities there that it does not have here. The past can be fetched and viewed. The probable future is also available as an image.

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #3 - Sep 6th, 2007 at 2:45pm

Hi Mojo-
Like any loss, our world tends to try to rebuild itself to repair the hole left when a loved one dies. This is true for them as well. Therefor, it isn't as if you are less connected, but rather that you are doing different things that lead you into areas in which you are less likely to exercize the connection.

Notice that this was also true in life when you two had different projects, and would go and do them independently - No difference now except that it's harder to get together to shake hands.

The big hassle about death is not so much that people come and go, but rather that we do not have the same access to them as we previously had, which is frustrating, since we only have limited means of interaction and expressing love.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #4 - Sep 6th, 2007 at 8:48pm

I find that John is around less often than he used to be, and then he'll be all over like gangbusters...I always get this feeling of "Oh! Crap!  A month has passed and I haven't checked in - I'm in trouble now! Better make it good!" (I figure that makes him feel at home, since he was usually in trouble when he was here...)  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.