Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Who`s the prankster? YIKES! (Read 4584 times)
Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Who`s the prankster? YIKES!
Sep 4th, 2007 at 4:20pm

Hi ladies and gents,
I don`t know how many of you here are sensitive, medial, or mediums however I am serious with my question.

As some of you have read the "My proof of the afterlife" thread, well known thru it, is that Manuela`s spirit rang my doorbell after or before crossing over (depending whether you want to look at it medically or spiritually). Opening the door No"body" there. No lights on etc.

(@ Pulsar and Spooky, you know german appartment complexes, the light outside of the first door usually goes on when someone is out there and the hallways are too dark at night NOT to turn them on when looking for a doorbell inside too)

I had an incident a few days ago involving the cat, I posted that on Jenseits-de as I wanted to know, what the heck that was all about.

and three days ago, my sister-in-laws father crossed over. I called her tonight at about 8:45 to extend my sympathy and to encourage. I hang up the phone around 9:10 and at 9:15 my doorbell rings. NO"body" there.

Did anyone try the telepathic thingy and beam themselves in thought to the Nanner, if you did..IT WORKED!

Personally I think my appartment is starting to become a Bahnhof (trainstation) for the deceased and I am not medial folks, I am not asking for this and I don`t need it either..lol.. for I am still learning.  

Ideas and advice welcomed! Like quick like, please.
The worried Nanner  Huh

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Re: Who`s the prankster? YIKES!
Reply #1 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 6:30pm

As I am not getting much sleep tonight, as it seems. I`m surfing and in the course of such I am finding some pretty neat things, I`d like to share. I don`t know if this is also on an american server but I found on the german one called secret.tv.

Heres a link to a really interesting video shot of possible afterlife:
http://www.secret.tv/artikel/Lady_Ghost_1769140.html

some of the things I saw there seemed pretty bogus shots to me, but who knows. Just wanted to share.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 7:45pm

Well it seems...it just works!

However, once I stood outside at night on my balcony when in the neighbor's backyard the light went on, they have a motion detector. But no one there. I was curious and kept on looking, then I saw a hedgehog prowling around lol.
  But hedgehogs don't ring no bells do they. And even if, how comes they'd do it only when someone you knows had died?!

So, wait and see if your house is actually going to become a trainstation of some sort...

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 9:13pm

Greetings Nanner,

(Hey, 'trainstation' and 'transition' are almost the same!  Cheesy )

Several of us have become spiritual Bahnhofmeisters ( Wink How'm I doing?) for at least some period in our development.  What mentors here suggested was to go through the retrieval process from your regular and loving consciousness.  You can adapt your style to the spirit's personality and go faster, or if they come in groups, have them hold hands so they help each other with their energies. 
I went through that for several months when a road near us was being repaired and I had to drive by a cemetery, almost always coming home with a ghostly hitchiker, and then apparently leaving an energy trail for others to use to my place. 
Recoverer may have some stories of his 'Bahnhof' also.   Smiley
One does alot of retrievals that way, but they gradually lessened , either after I'd cleared my own system of various fears they brought up, or when that cemetery ran out of eligible ghosts.
In other words it may be like an initiation into retrieving.

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #4 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 7:24am

@Spooky, Got the message, which is okay for the explaination for light outside, if its a hedgehog or Porkypine ( I love those little spikey guys anyway..lol..) but yesterday the light "inside" the hallway was on and No"body" there, but doorbell rang only once this time, not the 3 fold like with Manu. I dont want this to become a Bahnhof Spooky!

@Bets,
please dear explain to me what exactly do you mean with "retrieval". Are these spirits riding me? What do they want from me?

Sending loving thoughts to all,
Nanner

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 8:00am

Hi Nanner   Smiley

Bruce's spiritual development shown in his books progresses through his inceasing involvement in the retrieval of 'stuck' souls--souls that don't know they're dead or died under conditions of such guilt, fear etc that their vibrations are so chaotic that they cannot be approached by more heavenly caregivers.
But a human form, OB or not, is something they can relate to, so we can act as intermediaries to get them calmed enough that the caregivers can move in and take them on to further help. Bruce feels his main contribution to spiritual development is these retrievals, and his most recent book 'Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook' is directed most specifically to developing that skill.

I sound abrupt when I get in a hurry or try too much to summarize.  Hope it's not too off-putting.

Bruce's big contributions include his gentle manner of writing, ability in helping all to overcome/avoid fear, and avoiding cliche's, and emphasizing Pure Unconditional Love (PUL). And and and.... Smiley

Retrievals used to be more emphasized on this website, before it broadened its focus--which I am grateful for, by the way  Cheesy.

Love, Bets
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2007 at 8:39pm by betson »  

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 12:39pm

Hi nanner  Spirit only come in love ,if you have someone who is very dear to you that has died ,they can show you they are around,sometimes using things like this but all done with love.

If it is a spirit that needs help ,pray for him or her and ask God to send his guide and helpers to guide this spirit to the light that waits for them,and these spirits come with love as well.

When my dad died, i sat in bed with tears and all of a sudden i saw my dads spirit and he leaned over me and kissed me on the cheek,i was noit frightened as spirit come with love,i was not well when my dad died and he had died worrying about me and one night my bedroom was filled with a red mist and i think it was dave told me that dad was sending me energy as thats what the colour red is for  energy.

They are bringing love to you nanner as i even pick up from you that you have a really loving energy coming from your soul.

I f you ever feel uneasy inside about spirit ,just say to God"Dear Father God,please surround me with your protection of love and light,God is always there ready to give us his love as i say this prayer every night,hope this helps.

Love and God bless   Love Juditha

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #7 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 9:17pm

Hi Nanner-
The spirit idea is what we living people talk about. They evidently see one another in rather normal terms. 

You ask if they are "riding with you", and that seems to be a real possibility, but only to the extrent that you are involved with them can they do anything except pass through you in much the same way as they pass through doors and walls etc.  A spirit seems to be able to identify with and stick to anything that can support its nature.  Thus, it is frequent that a loved family member, typically a mother or gradmother, will pass on, and the grieving children will want her to stay. So she can get stuck in their heads. This causes no real harm because the children and spirit both retain freedom of choice. However, if there are upsetting dreams, confused thoughts or bad habits like smoking tobacco, then it is possible to discuss this with the spirit and persuade them to go on to the Light, the place that they were meant to go in the first place.

In general, it is quite unusual for a spirit to attach to somebody and to cause enough annoyance that they want to get rid of it. However, regression work is one path that opens the doors to the spirit world, since we can all regress back through prior deaths. Once a person learns the way, it is usually possible to also call up loved ones for conversation.

Bruce's focus is especially on spirits that get stuckin their own private belief systems, their own fears or pride, or some similar thing. Read some of his books and you'll quickly get the idea. Some of us are good at one aspect of spirit work, and some do other types. However, it all is the same thing in the end, and the difference in technique and approach is more cosmetic than factual.

I have the impression that development of expertise in any of the spiritual disciplines tends to open the door to all the rest. I hope that this is something that you will find useful in your own life.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

LiveLaughLoveIt

Reply #8 - Sep 11th, 2007 at 1:17pm

Hey Nanner,

I remember reading this post a few days ago. Last night I got 2 loud bangs on my door in the middle of the night. None of my roomates were awake, needless to say I was a little freaked out. I hope this doesnt start becoming a habit with everyone lol

Measure your life in love.
lovexsoco18  
IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #9 - Sep 11th, 2007 at 6:26pm

I'm with Loveme8 and a few others, in that I've had my computer to melt down three times since you brought your little friends here to play, Nanner.

While I wouldn't argue with the term "Bahnhoffmeister", with respect to your host of vagrant spooks, I'd favor the French translation, "chef du gare" which suggests (with the cuckholded husband running amok) being invaded by an endless stream of bedroom passersby. That's not too far from the nature of entities looking for a place to perch temporarily.

While musing over the repairs to my machine, I was thinking of the tiny whirlwinds that presumably embody sprites of the air, giving them some kind of permanence, since a vortex is a durable structure that tends to shrink, rather than dissipate. This seems to be a way for these spooks to enter our lifespace.  Now, with the computer age upon us, and the cycles and vortices of electron and hole conduction inside innumerable chips through out the world, I was wondering whether maybe all these guys begin existence as computer glitches, after which they can study and struggle and work their way up to full fledged demons who bang to doors and walls and generally have fun at our expense.

Still, I've never met a demon who didn't turn out to be quite decent to work with. Ya gotta love 'em, I guess. Smiley
d

IP Logged

LiveLaughLoveIt

Reply #10 - Sep 12th, 2007 at 12:04pm

That sucks to hear about your computer dave_a_mbs, lets hope it doesnt travel to anyone elses, as I'm a college student I couldnt live without mine.

I just wanted to put in that the for the past 3 nights I've been trying to open myself up and meditate...or what I thought was meditation. And the second night was when I got the banging on my door, I thought maybe that had a connection? Could be a coincidence, but it hasnt stopped me wanting to learn. The knocks didn't bother me, I dont care if they stopped or continued, but it freaked out my friends haha

Measure your life in love.
lovexsoco18  
IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #11 - Sep 12th, 2007 at 2:29pm

Hi LoveMe,
Seems like we're learning at the School of Hard Knocks.
d

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.