Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
spirit are working inside the sun (Read 3256 times)
juditha
Ex Member

spirit are working inside the sun
Sep 4th, 2007 at 3:32am

Hi I was told by a devout spiritualist that there are two holes inside the sun as spirits are working inside the sun,spirit can withstand anything,because if you died inside a active volcano ,your spirit can rise out of there,

I remember reading that spirit could walk straight through the planet ,but they dont bother as theres no point,so they dont do it.

He also said that when you meditate,you should take deep breaths using two words ,one for when you breath in and one for when you breath out.

I also told a medium .that this other medium had told me and Deanna that we would live till our eightys and then we die,so this medium said to us, that the other medium was telling fortunes and a proper medium would not do that and that it is not set in stone that we will die in our eightys,i was quite pleased about that as it means i may not have to live on this earth for as long as i thought,so good news all round for me and Deanna.

Me and Deanna have a laugh because we say to each other,that the spirit world wont know whats hit them ,when we go over,also we were told by the medium that we have beautiful souls and that we will be on stage in the future as twin mediums.

Love and God bless   love juditha

« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2007 at 5:35am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Re: spirit are working inside the sun
Reply #1 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 8:59am

Juditha,
Would or can you go into more details of the "2 holes in the sun" and are there any 2 particular words that are to be said at the time of meditation, or words at will?
Sending smiles,
Anja

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 1:32pm

Hi Anja   Im not sure about the two holes in the sun as the person who told me did not really say anymore and the two words can be any two words so this person told me,But i am going to check up on the sun to see if i can find any imformation about two holes in the sun on the net and i will put it on here.

Sorry Anja that i could not give you anymore information on the holes.

Love and God bless    Love juditha

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #3 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 2:06pm

Thank you Juditha dearest,
As I want to learn, also from you.  Smiley
Sending unconditional love,
Anja

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Reply #4 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 3:41pm

Hi Juditha-
I have forgotten whose meditation method I was fooling with, possibly Michael Harner's shamanic drumming material. The author said that if we were to look at the sun, that it has a "little sun" inside it. If you look at a modern photo of the sun in "neutrino light" this is quite clearly visible. The neutrinos are given of by the atomic fusion processes that create the heat of the sun, and they are relatively well localized to a little ball in the middle.

If we assume that the sun is in a "big hole in space" then the neutrino emission regions would be in a "little hole in the middle".

You might have to look for a while to find a decent picture of this, but it is quite valid and well known to high energy astronomers.

As for living until you're eighty and then dying - that seems to be the proper sequence.  Smiley  May you be safe in heaven before the Devil knows you're dead.

The two syllable breathing idea is relatively common and used by many groups that teach meditation. The Vipassana tradition is something like "Hing - Sah" for in and out, but I find that just making whatever sound you like also works.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #5 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 8:07pm

Neutrino light photography Dave? As far as I know they're happy to detect A FEW neutrinos with all the heavy water tanks...

In any case, don't look with your eyes at the sun to check it out!!!  Cool

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 1:07pm

Hi I got theses pictures off the net ,they show some of the holes in there.

Holy Corona!
X-ray the sun and we might find it full of holes. Coronal holes, that is. The corona is the ring of light, or halo, around the sun. In historical x-rays the corona appears uneven and now we may understand why.
The corona is brightest near sun spots and darkest near coronal holes. The sunspots prevent the outflow of solar wind which carries energy away from the sun and helps cool the massive ball of burning fire. The coronal holes, however, allow solar wind to escape deep into space.

In the 1970s, Skylab showed the significance of the coronal holes. Approximately every 27 days there are fast jet streams in the solar wind and magnetic storms. These phenomena correspond with the coronal hole cycle, when the sunspot cycle is at its minimum.

To keep the glowing ball of fire from getting too hot, the two poles of the sun have permanent coronal holes, allow solar wind plasma to exit freely.

I think these are the right ones.

Love and God bless   Love Juditha

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #7 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 2:01pm

apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap980605.html

This is a link to neutrino light photo of the center of the sun -  The magnetic spirals etc are way off at the edges where there are few neutrinos because there is little happening - but they are dense in the active regions, hence the image is of a relatively small region.

I seem to be unable to simply upload the image, but this is a government site, and it should be possible. I don;t have time to learn how today - trying to buy a house and am late.

That surface "swiss cheese" appearance is mostly surface magnetic activity tossing the plasma around.

d

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Sep 6th, 2007 at 2:53am

Hi dave  Love to you and i cant use your link as it will not work.If you cant get any pictures on ,you can send them to me on email and i will put them on for you.

God bless   Love juditha

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.