Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Voyages into the Unkown: First impression (Read 5150 times)
pulsar

Europe
Voyages into the Unkown: First impression
Sep 2nd, 2007 at 4:57pm

Hey dear souls,

after having contributet so much threads spreading doubt, I think it is time for some first impressions of V.i.t.U.

I really like how this book is written, it does not force information on the readers' mind, it invites the reader to participate. Amazing, how caring and loving our invisible helpers seem to be, on the other hand, if doing retrivals by heart, how emotianlly exhausting this business really is, no fast food spirituality or holiday trips into the spiritual world.

The next thing that stuck in my head were the first lucid dream attempts, showing what is possible when one is really interested in dreaming "controlled", showing dreams not only as symbolized or abstract "mindtrips" to work up what one has experienced before going to sleep, but more of travelling in another dimension.

So the first step is taken, grabbing the book, open up the mind, and going through the pages. So looking forward to share a thing or two about it.

Love,

pulsar

it is determined.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Voyages into the Unkown: First impression
Reply #1 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 12:25pm

Hi Pulsar,

How's the book reading coming along?

It's a gentle immersion into which Bruce is taking you.  I know from your music posts that you have been attuned to vivid, stronger impact.  Can you yet sense the changes this book brings?

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

pulsar

Europe
Reply #2 - Sep 11th, 2007 at 11:20am

Hey bets,

at the moment, I can not say that there are tremendous changes going on, I think I have to go further to get the complete set of ideas that are presented in V.I.T.U. Concerning music, I think most of the bands I am listening to convey the upposite of what we are talking about here.

regards,

pulsar
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2007 at 1:42pm by pulsar »  

it is determined.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #3 - Sep 13th, 2007 at 1:44pm

pulsar wrote on Sep 2nd, 2007 at 4:57pm:
Hey dear souls,

it invites the reader to participate. Amazing, how caring and loving our invisible helpers seem to be, on the other hand, if doing retrivals by heart, how emotianlly exhausting this business really is, no fast food spirituality or holiday trips into the spiritual world.

The next thing that stuck in my head were the first lucid dream attempts, showing what is possible when one is really interested in dreaming "controlled",

So the first step is taken, grabbing the book, open up the mind, and going through the pages. So looking forward to share a thing or two about it.

Love,

pulsar

Pulsar;
It is a gentle immersion into the process; nothing is forced on you but you have road sign to follow and guides to help and yes they are caring and loving they'll never ask you to do anything that you can't or not prepared to do..they could be stuburn too..Smiley

Emotionally exauxting it could be ...for myself it was because i didn't leave the energy behind when came back to C1. And felt awful about it..so remember to leave that goeee stuff behind..!
And do read the books and others from Bruce with an open mind.
With love; Romain

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.