Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pentagram (Read 3417 times)
deanna

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Pentagram
Sep 1st, 2007 at 2:32pm

Hi my youngest son drew a picture of a pentagram on his bedroom wall a couple of weeks ago and ever since he has had a lot of bad spiritual activity in his room ,he was too scared to sleep in his room last night ,so today i went upstairs in his room and washed the pentagram off his bedroom wall and i put a large crucifix there instead ,then i said the lords prayer and then i asked god to put protection of love and light to keep evil out ,so i am waiting to see what happens tonight ,i would be pleased with some more advice as what to do, if it doesnt work ,thanks love deanna

deanna

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Re: Pentagram
Reply #1 - Sep 1st, 2007 at 5:54pm

Hi Deanna Tell Gary aunty judy said not to be scared as this pentagram cannot hurt him and im glad you have washed it off his wall,if he is frightened just tell him to ask GOD to surround him with his protection of love and light but not to be frightened as God will look after him with his love.

Love and God bless     Love sister juditha

IP Logged

Boris

Reply #2 - Sep 1st, 2007 at 7:46pm

I think you could ask him why he chose to put a pentagram on the wall, like what influenced him to do that, what was he thinking, what had he read, or who was he talking to?   The symbol by itself might mean different things. But it could be what came with the symbol, what was connected to it, that could attract trouble. Like in what book did he see the symbol?  Incidentally, you did not say how old he was.

I am also curious about what the bad spiritual experiences were.
We have sometimes had discussions here about  the question of how real evil things are. I think some evil things are real, and always want to make note of this when there is evidence like this.

Love,
Boris

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #3 - Sep 2nd, 2007 at 3:49am

The pentagram is a symbol - often associated with stars and planets, and also associated with the Oriental idea of the elements of the universe - Earth, Water, Air, Wood and Metal. When we associate it with dark energies, then the symbol can act like a doorway. Fighting it just gives it more power.

More modern thought has given way to a hexagram instead - two overlapping triangles, one symbolizing the Three Gunas, Hindu elements, which are Dynamism, Solidity and Stasis, and Mutability and Connectedness; and the other symbolizing Motion of Solid Things, Changes in Arrangements and Relationships, and Stability of Patterns. There's a few other interpretations too, but I like this one. The Jews picked up the symbols about 5000 years back, roughly the same time as the Hindus, but they seem to have lost the explanation.

If you can explain how the pentagram can be upgraded into a more complete and better balanced image of the universe, the old ideas will fade and be replaced by new ones.

This might be inappropriate, especially for a youngster who can't gras the ideas clearly, but I use this technique constantly in my clinical work, and so long as people get the idea, it is effective. With the hexagram, I often add that since these 6 factors are sufficient to explain everything that we experience, they imply a seventh element which remains hidden intheir midst - and of course that's God. Right in the center of it all.

Love
d

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

deanna

Reply #4 - Sep 2nd, 2007 at 4:05pm

Hi my youngest son is 16 years old his name is gary ,gary drew it on the wall for fun  he could hear voices in his wall where the pentagram was, voices whispering but could not understand what the voices were saying ,what gary thought was a joke at the time turned into something nasty i dont think he will do it again love deanna

deanna

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #5 - Sep 3rd, 2007 at 12:29am

For me, the next thought would be to see if he could draw a more spiritual sign on the wall and hear the angels singing.

Or perhaps someone's telly is stuck on the shopping channel, in which case  he's on his own!
Smiley
d

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

DocM

Reply #6 - Sep 3rd, 2007 at 12:52am

I don't believe symbols can control us.  I did however love that old Wolfman movie with Lon Chaney Jr.
Remember the old gypsy woman -

"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms. And the autumn moon is bright."

IP Logged

the_seeker

Reply #7 - Sep 3rd, 2007 at 1:54am

i wish it wasn't true, but it's possible that "low-level" spirits were attracted to that symbol or the negative thought behind it.  like when they say "like attracts like."  these low-level spirits will prey or attach themselves to weak or negative people.  i've seen too many episodes of "a haunting" on youtube to deny that it's true.  of course how "harmful" these spirits truly are is debatable, as they never seem to physically harm people - but they HAVE and DO push people down stairs and scare the living hell out of them.   the things these ghosts or spirits do plays out like a horror movie. 

sometimes catholic exorcisms cure the ghost problem, but sometimes they just work for a little bit.  i remember one episode where the ghost stayed after the exorcism - they brought a psychic in and she talked to the ghost about why she was there & got her to leave. 

the way i think about it is just there are love-filled kind ghosts, and there are mean "evil" ghosts, just like there are good and bad people.

IP Logged

balance

Reply #8 - Sep 3rd, 2007 at 1:58am

Are you sure he's not smoking pot in his room. You know young boys will try these things. Its not uncommon and smoking dope dose open the soul up to other dimensions.

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Sep 3rd, 2007 at 5:43am

Wink on the dope. You never know.

Suspect nevertheless that the power behind all of this is mind. If belief in symbols and their connotation is firm enough then what you think may be what you get....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.