Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
My proof of connected love from the Afterlife (Read 12406 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: My proof of connected love from the Afterlife
Reply #15 - Aug 31st, 2007 at 1:16pm

Anya,

That's something I hear all the time, people say they feel like they know me from somewhere.  It's very odd but doesn't surprise me anymore.  Thanks for saying it. 

Maybe I just have a friendly face.   Roll Eyes

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #16 - Aug 31st, 2007 at 3:59pm

There are three elements to the possible message, to short and one long, hence Dot, Dot, Dash. The meaning varies with their arrangement. I indicated possible connections by a hyphen.

DOT-DOT-DASH   all connected is the letter U
DOT  DOT-DASH  connecting the last two, the DOT is an E, the DOT-DASH is an A
DOT-DOT DASH   connecting the first two only, DOT-DOT is I, DASH is T
DOT DOT DASH no connections gives E  E  T.

Oh yes, afterthought - for some telegraphers, a very long dash is used to mean a ZERO.

I have no idea how this might mean anything - but that's true of most messages not intended for me personally.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Aug 31st, 2007 at 9:42pm

its wonderful that Anja shares her story with us, I love to read the genuine article first hand.
welcome to the board, I'm sure many are glad for what you have shared. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #18 - Aug 31st, 2007 at 10:40pm

Great post and cool thing Anja! I enjoyed it. Must have been a sort of partial reality-breakdown of sorts for you! Good the message came through to you!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #19 - Sep 1st, 2007 at 4:34am

Thank you all, for the insight within this board. I really believe that all my friends at www.jenseits-de.com and you all here from Afterlife Knowledge need to combine your efforts and information. Jenseits-de.com has done the scientific, medical, medial and religious Research which I was looking for and Afterlife Knowledge is the place for the conversation, the verses via contra. If everyone would cross reference, then it brings a meaningful circle of impactful people & Information together for the entire world. Everyone will find me in both boards.

I really enjoy & learn from everyone of your postings. Thank you so much for the warmth.

Have a wonderful day.
Anja

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #20 - Sep 1st, 2007 at 3:52pm

Anja brings up the components of group consciousness, the importance of spiritual evolution is inherent in the idea, it involves people working harmoniously and making those connections. we all have a piece of the puzzle and we make a stew that way which effects our other lives, and other dimensions of I am.

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #21 - Sep 1st, 2007 at 4:24pm

LaffingRain wrote on Sep 1st, 2007 at 3:52pm:
...involves people working harmoniously and making those connections. we all have a piece of the puzzle and we make a stew that way which effects our other lives, and other dimensions of I am.

You said that so beautifully! Yes, we are all connected in spirit. If we take a good look at the "world" right this min. and take a moment to go back into history one can tell that exactly that word, which you had written with such grace "harmoniously" is lacking for the most part. Understanding, peace, love, caring and genuine CARE for another and it be unconditional is the greatest gesture of all.  

Set your puzzle piece next to mine, or invite me to set mine next to yours, and "we" will get a glimps of the big picture for sure! My friend Manuela did her best in giving us a little glimps out of love.

Sending a smile to all,
Anja

PS LaffingRain, I am such a doh-doh bird, I kept spelling your alias wrong. Was not intended dear. I apoligise. Can you forgive me once more?

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #22 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 2:56am

Nanner wrote on Sep 4th, 2007 at 2:48am:
rondele wrote on Aug 31st, 2007 at 4:00pm:
...For example, let's take Nanner's story about the death of her friend and the apparent manipulation of her computer after her friend died.....

Therefore, if what nanner said can actually happen, it stands to reason that it shouldn't be unique or rare.  It should happen at least frequently enough that we could find many cases similar to it in the literature. So, the question is, why are cases like that so extremely rare?

....I propose a little experiment.....suppose all of us, when we go to bed tonight, leave our computer on with a word processing program open, with a blank screen and the cursor blinking

----------------------------------------------------
@ Rondele,
Keep in mind, that prior to this incidence, the doorbell rang those 3 times (short,short, long) which I (and my hubby) acknowledged in my mind, however dismissed within the "frame of reaction". The PC contact, happened thereafter. My vulnerability between the door bell night and that particular morning had been needless to say:
ironically spoken: WORLDS APART. Shocked

I am sure that others have had unexplainable "pc" problems and I`ll bet you a dime and a silver dollar  Wink  that some of these pc problems are attempted communications from the Afterlife, but because of the conscienceness level of that indivudual, they don`t even remotely think of the possibility of anything else ergo he/she tend to blame it on Bill Gates!  Grin .(Poor fella - as many times as he`s been cursed out by us all and to think its..... spirits, which are causing alot of crashes, black screens, for which he has to give explaination and create patches for..lol... If that sucker knew that, then he`d even try to bill them for all that.

Let`s be for real - EVEN I myself, thought of a virus on my pc - until I was convinced otherwise.

To your proposal, I find it a great idea, matter of fact, (I am convinced that more people will learn to open their degree in conscieneness levels during the next 5 years anyway) and thats going to be the cause of normality of such an occurance.
It wasn`t very long ago Rondele, that people would have screamed and possibly committed suicide in the Dark Ages if they would have seen a refridgerator or a dishwasher, let alone a car as the one we take for granted just about everyday. We consider these things normal. People of the Middle Ages wouldnt have. It would have been demonic! However the consciousness level to "accept" such had to be slowly developed, and the most quick way "humans" adapt to anything, is when it proves to be able to make them lazier than they already are...lol..

However I warn you ahead of time: Creation, doesn`t function according to "human rules and regulations". It has a complete set of it`s own.

Why I find Manuela ten Bulte choose the route of the pc is NOW simple for me to comprehend. Because I am dunce Rondele  Wink Someone has to literally take a hammer and hit me on the hand, for me to say "ouch that hurt"! Pinching, smackin me, pushin me just don`t do the trick.  I didnt open my eyes for any other occurances, and maybe she tried. Maybe she moved a picture from one place to another, but the Nanner does this all the time, so poop, I wouldnt have noticed. Maybe she did brush my face once or twice, but I get chilled sensations since I was 5 years old, so it`s not uncommon for me. Maybe she pushed a glass on the floor and made it burst, well donkey doo I am a clumsy chick anyway, so I didn`t pay attention, maybe she tried to call me on the phone, and since this happens to me about 30 times a year for the last 20 years, I will just keep on thinking its someone whom misdialed..

She was the only one whom "knew" that I am connected to my pc as she was to hers, just the same. She knew that if she blocks me long enough, that I would eventually get "pis**d off" as hell, that this would paralayze "all other thoughts" in me instantly. As she was the only one that knew, that I threw my last printer against the wall and shattered it to a hundred pieces. (Be aware children, don`t do this at home. HP printers have a lot of freakin pieces... Undecided) Rondele, no one would throw their printer against the wall, knowing that they don`t have the money to purchase a new one...lol...But I did that, so what I am getting at, she knew my temper! And she got me RIGHT THERE!

I grew through this experience Rondele, I grew afterwards, is what I mean. After I did not disacknowledge the possibility. That was the key for her to get to my attention. My sense of sensitivity has sharpend thru this.

I`m not saying that she`s my Guide, but I MOST certainly know that I have one now. Ergo, if it wouldnt have been for her and that contact, I would have not checked into creation like I ended up doing. Its called a "wake up call", as I am sure you already know. The more I learn, the more I listen, the more sensitive I am getting.

The way I have come to see it: I`ll compare it to a staffel race okay. (we humans always seem to need materialised visualization inorder to understand) Lets say I am cloned 8 times
(Boy oh boy, my hubby would have a blast with that!  Wink Joke aside)
Each one of me gets placed at a certain part of the track, ready to take over that staffel from the other clone of me, correct? However each clone must [experience what it feels like to run that freakin 1/2 mile long run, before to be able to give the clone infront of it that staffel. Meaning if I go back and take a good solid look at my life, then before I was allowed to go to a higher level of consciousness (to give that staffel to the next clone infront of me to run "forward" with) I had to learn certain levels of pain, levels of love, levels of understanding, levels of faith, levels of hatred, levels of forgiving and so on.

Ergo, this what happened to me with Manu, was sort of like going to the next level. I must have done something right honey, so to be able to open such frequency within myself. It was suppose to be that way. Like I said before the creation functions on its own terms and not that of the "25% consciousness level human beings".

And on another note: I didnt open up a word processing, starred at it and waited. I was working on a 1 Mill $ project and the pc rebooted itself in middle of my writing in the pages, it rebooted without probable cause!

Tricking creation into haveing to proove to us at our will = forget it, it will never happen, as I am sure the qualified mediums out there will agree with me on that one.

Take my incident as a "wake up call", I shared my expereince with you Rondele (It was`nt mandatory) so instead of tampering with its existence use it to your advantage for growth my love. Use it as the starting block to dive into that pool of information, spiritual growth and advancement to furthure consciousness.

I`m over here in europe right now, but I hope you can feel the hug and the loving smile I just gave you.

and...so no one else feels unhugged today.. heres one for you too!
Nanner

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #23 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 1:19pm

greetings Nanner u may spell my name as you please. you may refer to me as alysia, laffingRain, Katonya (another spirit name given) but just don't call me late for dinner! Wink

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #24 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 2:48pm

Katonya
Grin Call you late for dinner?... A riot of laughs, I can`t do that because I`m comin to your house for dinner, so make sure you`re home, we will raid the fridge and dine lady style   Wink

Thanks for your love, I feel it all the way here,
Nanner

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #25 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 8:48am

@ Bets and Katonya,
Something really wierd is going on here as I `ve stated before. Right now I feel a bit drained, if you know what I mean. You all have had much more time and experience with "spirit travels, insight, you have probably all read Bruces Books and can go to the seminars".

This morning I had a very important 3 hour conference appointment. I am still working on the project which Manu and I were working on. The project is coming close to finalization. About 15 min. before I was leaving the house, I decide well go to the bathroom once more before the meeting right.  Wink Me all decked out, lookin spiffy had the 2 stack of binders in my arm. Layed them on the chair. I turn to walk to the bathroom and bam, the top one hits the floor. I turn around pick it up and put it back on top of the other binder. Look at it, it stays, I turn around make two steps for the bathroom, bam it hits the floor. I turn around again, my eyebrow cocked up, by then, I  pick it up again and say "dam**`d it, I get the picture, and I know that you`re here, but don`t know who you are, if your goin with me to the appointment, then do so, but don`t scr*w with me before hand okay.". After I layed the file back onto the other binder, it stayed and I went to the bathroom (luckily).

So here I am in deep thought of: This project has got to make it, my hopes and dreams and that of Manu`s is in this, right. So I`m 30 min. later in this office with this lady, speaking to her. I could have sworn to have seen "a yellow post it note with words written with a black magic marker" tacked onto the bottom corner of her white calender pinwall, she has directly behind her head up on the wall. I noticed it, because this calender Pinwall is pure white and theres barely anything written in her daily blocks, so this bright yellow thing stood out like a sore thumb, but when glimps down onto my papers to give her a figure she needed as the lady asks me a question, I look back up, the post note was nolonger there. She didnt rip it off of the wall, she would have had to move her chair inorder to do so. I would have noticed.

I am really starting to feel ambushed, do you know what I mean. If I wouldnt have seen it, and couldnt have rehersed the words which were written on it, all the way home, I wouldn`t believe it myself.

Why are these things happening to me? Do Guides, or can Guides move things, write things and do things as they wish in the material planes too? For that which stood on the post it note, was a sentence of warning.

Nanner

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #26 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 10:45am

Hi Nanner,

The post-it note could have been a thought-form, Guides using what we expect
from our environment, but not necessarily so material that it needs to still be
on the calendar, in the wastebasket, etc.   Thinking back on threads from the last
year and a half, only a couple of people have had their gifts from guides stay physical very long.

You've been developing your abilities within traditions and perceptions that differ from Bruce's and TMI's, so some of the vocabulary here may be new to you, but the processes are the same.

Very few of us are fortunate enough to have attended a workshop. Most of those here who consistently can answer to the topics have developed their insights from Bruce's books, Buddhist studies, and their own experiences!
So don't feel left out !

So   Wink  did you heed the warning--or was it to her, or to you, do you believe?

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #27 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 11:14am

betson wrote on Sep 5th, 2007 at 10:45am:
...So don't feel left out !
So   Wink  did you heed the warning--or was it to her, or to you, do you believe?
Love, Bets

Bets,
how can the Nanner feel left out being in the circle of so much love and caring,  huh? Roll Eyes

I believe it was for "me" as for the words on it were behind her and exactly these: "Do not fly too high as the fall, is worse than you may think" written so clearly that I could read it from across the desk and post it notes arent that big man. Just in that moment of me reading it, the lady and I were discussing the possible downfalls of that suggested business. I was trying to convince her of the "uplifts" of that business and when I read it, I stuttered for a moment all of the sudden, which is NOT my style in a business conversation. So I humbly told her that we need to make a new appointment, left her some info to look over and got outta there. Came home meanwhile have called my business partner and told him, we need to take another look at the stats of that business and have a plan B incase if "we fly too high".. He said : "huh, what do you mean fly too high", its a dead sure business plan, its been checked over by Banks, Economics and some more people". I just told him, trust me we need a plan B!" So now we are working on Plan B.

I am taking the heed very seriously. But just wondering the thingy about the "way" it came about. I mean I`ve never been known to "see" things like that. That was sort of like a first for me. I "sense" presence, I have "lucid dreams" every once in a blue moon, but seeing a post it note do a disappearing act, wow - it made me stutter..  Grin

Thanks for all your insight dearest,
Nanner

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #28 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 11:25am

Nanner, you said:

"I`ve never been known to "see" things like that. That was sort of like a first for me.
I "sense" presence, I have "lucid dreams" every once in a blue moon, but seeing a
post it note do a disappearing act, wow - it made me stutter.."

But it's a new scene now, Nanner. You are opening yourself to new spiritual energies by coming into communication with new spirtually minded people!  Shocked I get a lift from these folks here every time I
drop in.  The network is getting stronger!

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #29 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 11:41am

Bets,
Stop that  Grin I feel you`re amused at me, because I feel like a little girl with pigtails in a brandnew candy shop whos daddy just gave her 50 bucks and said: "go my child, go buy all the candy you want. I dont mind learning, but I`d like to get to know my teachers. Maybe that post it note was from a bad teacher and I won`t know it. The stunt with the post it note, scared me and nobody pre-warned me that such can happen either! I dont automatically know these things.  Huh I`ve got so so much to learn, too quick. And heres our Bets smiling because she`s enjoying me, as I am pushin the panic button... Oh oh Bets, oh oh!

Wink
Nanner

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.