Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
A idea to trick and use the mind! (Read 6120 times)
Darth Benedict

Australia
Re: A idea to trick and use the mind!
Reply #15 - Sep 17th, 2007 at 10:56pm

PhantasyMan wrote on Sep 15th, 2007 at 11:13am:
Darth:

In the link you posted, it talks about false color: 

False colour (aka pseudocolour) is a standard image processing technique of applying a colour scale to 'mono' data (either monochrome photos, or data that's not in a visible range). As we don't distinguish grey-scales well, it can show up subtle contrast gradients and highlight useful data in, for instance, astronomical and satellite images

That's a nice concept, and it don't really explain PIP. 

Imagine, if I have a picture that I filter to keep only frequencies out of our vision range, or that I filter only to keep  lights interferences for a given frequency.   It would result as a image without too much visual information that would be hard to interpret.  Applying the  pseudocolour concept on it, would give us a visual content to help to interpret the image.

Well!! It does explain it!...Maybe you have the finances to fork out $5,000 plus for his program.
And, Bruce recommends him!?...He also has other "Snake Oil" machines like some electrical
crystal healing Mumbo-Jumbo. Google him up, the inventor that is, then read and see what
he's selling....No wonder Don(Beserk) calls it the 'New Age Ghetto". It should be the New
Age Suckers!!!...Grow up People!!!...Believe in yourselves, not some 'Guru' selling anything
from self-hypnosis-imaginative workshops to secret healing methods of the past masters.
What have you learned from this site?....Except that a few, very few, are making a living
and sight-seeing the world....on your money!....Darth. May Both Sides Of The Force With
You.... Ps. Bruce in this thread states that he does not want to reveal the 'Secret' method
in which the subject takes these 'aura' pics as per his copyright...There's no copyright,
people!!!!Give me a break, Mister....If this were true, then it would be all over the news,
internet, and television!!!! WAKE UP FROM YOUR AWAKENED SLUMBER!!!!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.