Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
vids on the other side, spiritism, mediumship (Read 5414 times)
pulsar

Europe
vids on the other side, spiritism, mediumship
Aug 17th, 2007 at 6:50am

it is determined.

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Re: vids on the other side, spiritism, mediumship
Reply #1 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 7:47am

Smiley That guy despite speaking haltingly because of disability really does transmit something....

IP Logged

pulsar

Europe
Reply #2 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 12:14pm

Hey vajra,

I don't really know in how far these are reliable sources concerning afterlife believing and spirit realms, just did not get too far into that theme, so I thought, as they were some of the first things a watched that go into that direction, it would be maybe helpful to share them, maybe someone else who also is new at this, I am not really familiar (maybe this changes after having more access) with this whole idea of guidance and focusses, as I have not read any books about it, just what I found via google.
The subject that I am reading about at the moment is wether an afterlife is possible or not, I see the possibility, but I am not really convinced if it is real or not, and there is also a struggle concerning how to imagine the aftermath of C1 reality.
So I would be thankful if there are any flaws in the sources I posted here, to have also critical voices, to weight the pros and cons.

Love,

pulsar

it is determined.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 22nd, 2007 at 3:21pm

Hi pulsar When he was talking about the afterlife i was seeing spirits of faces behind him and sometimes shimmers of light,did you see this as im not sure if this was on the video of him or it was me seeing them.

Love and God bless    Love  juditha

IP Logged

pulsar

Europe
Reply #4 - Aug 22nd, 2007 at 4:19pm

Hi juditha,

Thank you for sharing your experience.
Unfortunately I have not seen any spirits/faces around him while he was talking about the afterlife. It was more of a warm feeling inside, illuminating the heart and stimulating the brain.
But me not seeing any spiritual activity means nothing, I can imagine that you are more sensitive according to such phenomenons.

Love,

pulsar

it is determined.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #5 - Aug 22nd, 2007 at 5:14pm

Thank you for the lead to that fellow, Pulsar.

I plan to watch all his videas but so far have  seen just the two you listed.
When he looks at the camera he transmits a sureness, doesn't he? He has his own system
for describing afterlife but the concepts are definitely in accord with classic and Monroe/Moen descriptions.

News is  coming from everywhere!

bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

pulsar

Europe
Reply #6 - Aug 22nd, 2007 at 5:25pm

Hey bets,

np, just thought it might be helpful for getting first insights, for newbies (this guy made me curious Smiley )
his sureness is the most convincing point when watching the videos, seems like he has gone places!

Love,

pulsar

it is determined.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Aug 22nd, 2007 at 7:43pm

That's so interesting to hear you say that, Juditha. I have always hoped it would be easier to play the piano in the spirit world because there would be some kind of "cheat sheet" there to help me! I don't have the patience for instruments or languages in this lifetime.

But my partner firmly believes that he will take his talents and gifts developed here along with him. I see no reason to dispute that, but I would like to think that there are some amazing tutors there who can share their knowledge with me sometime, in some kind of downloaded form.

I suppose there will always be a need for those who enjoy listening too!

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Aug 22nd, 2007 at 8:34pm

thanks for the link Pulsar, but he's reading from a book it looks like. I like to hear first hand accounts, but I'm glad you posted it anyway for the folks.  Smiley

I didn't see any orbs like Cat did. that would be interesting for sure. the music was nice but I agree it was louder than his voice and I couldn't hear him well because I tend to enjoy listening to music, especially when its louder, but I think what I was picking up was he needed to talk about this. from the book. he's sincere. the problem with reading from a book spiritual pinciple is the lack of emotional involvement, and the loudness of the music. still, this stuff is getting out there on u-tubes, myspace, all we have to do is look around when we're ready to hear it. theres no way I can read them all, there's so many, and more books coming out daily also.
« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2007 at 9:47pm by LaffingRain »  

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #9 - Aug 22nd, 2007 at 8:35pm

I listened to the first tape--- on spirit and life after death.  First of all--- my computer transmission for U-tube is behind, so it took me about 13 minutes to listen to the 5 minute session. With that delay in mind, this is what I saw:
Over Shepard's left shoulder throughout his speech, vertical flashes of light flashed in the same direction--- coming towards the window.  This could be from passing cars and the sun's reflection bouncing off the chrome and windshields.  Also, rectangular, horizontal patches also passed from our right to our left towards the window.   Again, this could be reflections from outside the window.  However,  during his oratory there were distinct orbs at his left shoulder and profiles of a solid white "being" with distinct head shape and shoulder/torso.  The shape would shift and face forward then change profiles from the left to right view.  When it took the orb shape, the orb was 3/4 full with the bottom touching the couch/bed behind Shepard.   
As for the oratory--- it was difficult for me to hear because I found the background music too loud for his soft voice and I had the delay to contend with.  I tried to listen to the oratory 4 times, but the tracking for the sound was always ahead of the speech, so it kept stuttering, stopping, starting, etc.   I did enjoy what I was able to hear. I found it very interesting.

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

orlando123

France
Reply #10 - Aug 23rd, 2007 at 2:01pm

LaffingRain wrote on Aug 22nd, 2007 at 8:34pm:
thanks for the link Pulsar, but he's reading from a book it looks like. I like to hear first hand accounts, but I'm glad you posted it anyway for the folks.  Smiley.

I watched a few of his vids. He says he has learning difficulties and that's why he reads out his videos like that - and maybe it is just his way of making sure he remembers everything he wanted to say. I think it is his own material.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Aug 23rd, 2007 at 2:07pm

oh, I suppose it could be his own stuff then. I should give him the benefit of the doubt; I think its cool someone does this on U-tube.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

pulsar

Europe
Reply #12 - Aug 29th, 2007 at 9:59am

Greetings everyone,

I just found this website about spirituality, knowledge and astral travel, seems like it is a good starting device!

http://www.spiritual-reality.com/

Love,

pulsar

it is determined.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.