Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
newbie to this (Read 2961 times)
orlando123

France
newbie to this
Aug 16th, 2007 at 6:26pm

So.. just read a few posts here. So what's the deal with this partnered exploration idea? Basically two or more people in different places decide to explore other realities at the same time and aim to meet up in the same place and see if they report back similar experiences? Do you have to have done similar training in terms of learning about BRuce's different Focus levels etc? How do you aim to try and find each other? Can you direct me to any threads where this really worked well?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: newbie to this
Reply #1 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 1:00am

The deal is two or more people decide on a nonphysical place to go to, meet, and investigate.  Each person does it, then writes down every detail they remember.  Then everyone shares their report and looks for similarities of their experience in the other people's reports.  You look for "hits", details that match.  

Sometimes a person can show up nonphysically who in physical reality doesn't have memory of the experience.  This happens a lot, and not only in partnered exploration.  

You don't have to have specific training per se, but it would certainly help.  I don't think you need specific training in the Focus levels.  

You aim to try and find each other because of the place that was agreed upon to meet.  

Here on the board you can search old threads and read up for some past activities.  Maybe someone will do some research for you and point you to an exact post.  

A long time ago there was a man named Hugh Callaway who wrote a book called Astral Projection under the pseudonym of Oliver Fox.  He and a couple buddies one night, while talking about dreams, decided to do an experiment.  They would each three meet at a certain street corner in a dream and then report their respective experiences to each other the next day.

He wrote, page 47, "I dreamed I met Elkington on the Common as arranged, but Slade was not present.  We both knew we were dreaming and commented on Slade's absence.  After which the dream ended, being of very short duration.  The next day when I saw Elkington I said nothing at first of my experience, but asked him if he had dreamed.  'Yes, he replied.  I met you on the Common all right and knew I was dreaming, but old Slade didn't turn up.  We had just time to greet each other and comment on his absence, then the dream ended'.  On interviewing Slade we learned that he had not dreamed at all, which perhaps accounted for his inability to keep the appointment."

If you notice, he called this experience a "dream".  We tend to do that with OBEs and nonphysical experiences, we call them dreams just because it's easier to relate experiences to others in that framework.  A lot of our "dreams" are actually genuine nonphysical experiences with others.  

Anyway, I got a little off topic of your questions but I just wanted to point out that meeting nonphysically is just a matter of setting the intent to do so.  

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

orlando123

France
Reply #2 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 1:31pm

Interesting, thank you. Well I'll browse some more posts.  Smiley

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #3 - Sep 17th, 2007 at 8:14pm

Orlando-

I am also a newbie to partnered axploration. I met someone here who was interested, and we dicided to explore together once a week, and picked Wednesdays. I sometimes do not until Thursday. It does not seem to matter.

While I was at a TMI program, one woman was having a lot of trouble sataying awake and then getting there, so I told her I would pick her up in my convertible, and to watch for me. It actually worked better than I imagined, and I have used it ever since. I meet my partner at the fountain in the Park, and I "drive" up in what is described as a flashy red convertible (varying manufacturers). It worked well, and we had a big confirmation on it with no frontloading at all. Same with her "color".

Now we explore a lot, have some good hits and confirmations, and many click outs. We are particularly working on the "earth Changes" discussed at "The Gathering" and preparing for them as they are upon us here in C-1.

Please join us if you'd like. Remember this is outside of all time and space illusion...

Thomas

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.