Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Fear of Exploration (Read 4593 times)
maks

Fear of Exploration
Jun 1st, 2007 at 11:34pm

Hi all,

I have just received Bruce's book and CDs! I immediately jumped into it up to Building the Level Exercise and have got immediately stuck.

During the Level Exercise, I re-experienced a few scenes from a vacation, which happened 6 years ago, and involved my friend whom I have not seen or spoke for more than 4 years. I also felt a pressure in my head, when I was gathering energy above my head.
After I finished exercise, I experienced 3 things.  
1.) I was a bit puzzled by outcome of the exercise, because I have not re-called that vacation until now.
2) I started feeling pressure around my head, which became a minor headache
3) I have my personal reality check. When I remind myself about one manipulative person, who is similar to Max’s in Hell described by Bruce, and his sick actions, I always feel disgusted. An hour later after the exercise, I felt nothing and even that the person’s actions were completely acceptable!

Even though my head was clear in 15 minutes, I am thrown off balance. I came up with an explanation that I cleared my head from the negative experience or  picked up negative energy while I was doing the exercise.
I am afraid to explore further until I clear this one out.
Does anyone have different explanation or opinion?

Thank you so much for your help!

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Fear of Exploration
Reply #1 - Jun 3rd, 2007 at 1:52am

yes, I could offer just my opinion that it was something you needed to release, but before releasing some negative energy held in the subconscious, the exercise must first present it to you for observing. which you did, noticing the pressure, and the headache are related to the negative, or the disgust you mentioned.
anytime you have in your mind a memory, its there to look at to perhaps "transmute."

if something is negative. so you did this, as you then "accepted" the person. acceptance is like transmuting negative to positive, or releasing that from carrying that around in the subconscious.

we carry many such things, seemingly of small consequence, but when we add all such small things together, we are capable of feeling burdened down by the sum total. so the fact that you feel it is cleared up means to me, you will most likely clear more of this if you decide to continue. a few months or years of clearing, you may even begin to feel much lighter, and greater peace or love in your life.
you could also have a guide helping with this. possibly. I think none of us are truly alone. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Jun 3rd, 2007 at 9:43am

Greetings maks,

Ditto what alysia said.  Smiley

Also, since you got into this quickly, perhaps your crown chakra has not had time to adjust to the new energy patterns you are using. Everyone has a spot at the top of their skull that, among other things, allows excess (negative) energies to escape.

Gently and slightly move your head abit when you are sitting quietly. At some point you will feel some release of pressure. Try to remember how you are sitting to get to this point so that from time to time you can help this 'escape valve' operate. Having it cleared will come in handy for other spiritual adventures later too.

Enjoy your new horizons!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #3 - Jun 8th, 2007 at 7:26pm

Maks---
Both Alysia and Bets have wonderful post for you. What I found for myself is all that deep breathing can make me feel dizzy--- so I had to find my own pace.  When I meditate, my breathing becomes very shallow---almost to a stand still.  It was an adjustment to keep taking all those deep breaths!  Maybe that is one of the reasons for the headache.  You have to find your comfort zone, as I finally did.  Also, when you first come back from any meditation, it is advised to take a full 60 seconds to just sit or lie still so the metabolism can catch up.  You figure, you were meditating and preparing your body for rest for about 30 minutes.  When you are "wide awake", you need to remind the rest of your body that you are no longer in a meditative state. Don't rush the epilogue of your meditation.

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

maks

Reply #4 - Jun 8th, 2007 at 10:50pm

Alysia, Bets and Identcalt - thank you so much for your great advices!
Each advice was really helpful for get into the depth of my fears, gain understanding and build up confidence of exploration!

Maks

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Jun 14th, 2007 at 11:36pm

your welcome Maks, and please keep in touch how u r doing if you want.
just relax into your exploration. life shouldn't be as hard as we make it. thats what I say to  myself! Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.