Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Black Velvet Void (Read 14081 times)
BobMoenroe
Ex Member

Re: Black Velvet Void
Reply #15 - Feb 25th, 2013 at 1:56pm

Rondele,

"Mocking Bruce's stroke is a new low, even for your abysmal standards."

Surprise (oops), I recently suffered a mild stroke, and haven't been feeling right since then. There's no sign of brian domidge though. Getting into an argument with me on this is probably going to be a one sided affair. But maybe that turns out to be a stroke of luck for you in the long run, breathing the air in the safe and pleasant place of knowing I'm always going to be right, or left. Well, I'm not really a stroke patient, but you can briefly see the funny side though.

Bruce,

"Further violations will lead to permanent banning."

Advertising books one has read and workshops that are attendable violates "Advertisement or solicitation for products and/or services". Do I get to report these violations to you?

"It still brings tears to my eyes remembering the loving support those times."

Doesn't take a stroke of genius to figure out tears of joy are pleasant ones to have running down either or both cheeks. I prefer a good ol' smile. Not always successful in mustering one up in a stroke of bad luck, but sometimes, fortunately.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #16 - Feb 25th, 2013 at 2:22pm

Quote:
Rondele,

"Mocking Bruce's stroke is a new low, even for your abysmal standards."

Surprise (oops), I recently suffered a mild stroke, and haven't been feeling right since then. There's no sign of brian domidge though. Getting into an argument with me on this is probably going to be a one sided affair. But maybe that turns out to be a stroke of luck for you in the long run, breathing the air in the safe and pleasant place of knowing I'm always going to be right, or left. Well, I'm not really a stroke patient, but you can briefly see the funny side though.

Bruce,

"Further violations will lead to permanent banning."

Advertising books one has read and workshops that are attendable violates "Advertisement or solicitation for products and/or services". Do I get to report these violations to you?

"It still brings tears to my eyes remembering the loving support those times."

Doesn't take a stroke of genius to figure out tears of joy are pleasant ones to have running down either or both cheeks. I prefer a good ol' smile. Not always successful in mustering one up in a stroke of bad luck, but sometimes, fortunately.

Dr. Bob persisting on showing his stupidity again.

A View into the Hereafter
Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

RU Experienced

ALK Member

Reply #17 - Feb 25th, 2013 at 4:15pm

Glad to hear it!

IP Logged

J.K.Chris

Poland
Reply #18 - Feb 25th, 2013 at 8:17pm

One concept of the black granular void can be refered to the fact, that the "screen of imagination" that you normally look through, seeing the world with your physical eyes (you can see in your imagination with your eyes open, compare how these two are related to each other)  - becomes the only thing you see when your eyes (and other senses) are being disconnected (neurophysiological sleep routine) from self-awareness (which is also disconnected if you don't practice). The reason why this disconnection happens is rather simple - to make the human instrument rest. Otherwise you would have superficial dream, hear everything around you, and not sleep well. Neuromechanics disconnects all these parts for maintaince.

The other concept is related to the pineal gland - descried as an inner eye; a thing with some cells similar to the ones you have in your physical eyes (and with neural connections to visual cortex), directed inside the pineal space, filled with water, DMT-like crystal components and some other physiological stuff.  It's similar to the phenomenon when you cover one of your eyes, and see with the other one - your perception reject the blackness, but it's still there, in the background. With the pineal gland eye - ths condition is deeper, and thus - pineal physical seeing is more subtle than seeing with external eyes, which are provided with light and more diversed, wider stimuli.

This or other way - the 3D blackness is a physical phenomenon, and due it's plasticity - is very useful for inner explorations.

http://PlanetaZiemia.net - Happy Bobbles - Meet the Friend (and Conscious Sound)
http://conscious-sound.bandcamp.com - best music for extraordinary inner experiences
IP Logged

BobMoenroe
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Feb 27th, 2013 at 3:39pm

Mogengloom, if you have experienced & realized you are more than a body, can you poke fun at the body in a different way than you would if you wholeheartedly believed you were a sack of skin?

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #20 - Feb 28th, 2013 at 11:35am

Quote:
Mogengloom, if you have experienced & realized you are more than a body, can you poke fun at the body in a different way than you would if you wholeheartedly believed you were a sack of skin?

Did I hurt your ego, dr. Bob?

Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

BobMoenroe
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Mar 1st, 2013 at 11:48am

Hurt? It just died in my arms tonight, must have been something you said. Cry You are welcome to pay your respects at the funeral tomorrow. We're hoping nobody throws themselves at the coffin as it lowers into the ground. It's just an ego after all. Yelling YOLO in the middle of the service will be frowned upon.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #22 - Mar 1st, 2013 at 1:55pm

Dr. Bob, you have an immature state of mind enclosed by an air of imbecility.

IP Logged

BobMoenroe
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Mar 2nd, 2013 at 9:01am

Though the following key won't fit in every door, it's a valuable one nonetheless:

"I disagree with that, but accept you see it that way".

Words are said to have power, but the most important thing is often omitted: how much weight do you as a recipient add to words.

U still mad, brah?

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #24 - Mar 2nd, 2013 at 9:37am

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.