Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Etheric reflection of the physical world (Read 8633 times)
Kranada

Pennsylvania USA
Etheric reflection of the physical world
Feb 24th, 2007 at 2:50pm

Last night I got out of my body for the 4th time. Once again I started in the same room as where my physical body was sleeping. At first I had a hard time seeing and as I started to move around my vision was more spherical then straight although my main focus was straight, its hard to explain. Anyway I have an extremely hard time controlling my movements while out of my body. I try to stay very calm and try to focus my will, i realize i'm not moving my legs and my mind is what propells me forward but none the less it is still difficult. Today I started doing research and I read something that I don't quite understand. The first thing I read stated that while in the etheric plane you are esentially the same as a ghost. I read that with the right ammount of etheric energy and density you can manifest and even move objects. I read that you can encounter people who are deceased as well. I then read that it is important to understand that what im experiencing is "the etheric reflection of the physical plane and not the physical plane itself"  Well if im not actually in the physical plane how can I manifest in the physical? and how can i move objects in the physical? The 2 statements seem to contridict each other.  Anyway I still havent had an astral experience for some reason I seem to be confined to the etheric at the moment which is still ok, I have to crawl before I can walk or run right Smiley  Any help here would be appreciated as always  thanks alot

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: Etheric reflection of the physical world
Reply #1 - Feb 24th, 2007 at 10:52pm

Good questions Kroan.  This is how I think of it.  For everything in the physical plane, including humans, there is an etheric reflection of these things.  Meaning there is a copy of them, not a physical copy but an energy copy.  That is what the etheric body is, it is the energy body.  Everything is made up of energy, and that is what the etheric plane consists of.  It seems as if the energy is strong enough, it can move things in the physical.  For example, telekensis.  So it makes sense that this etheric energy that we use to move things with telekensis can also be used to move things while out of body.  Because when this energy is being used to move phyiscal things using telekenisis, it is energy that is in the etheric plane.  So there is really no difference in how this energy is being used.  It is etheric energy, whether you use it to move things using telekenisis, or use it to move things while you are out of your body.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Feb 26th, 2007 at 2:36am

good work Kroan. I agree with Dude. just add 2 cents. all is energy, even physical objects will have a light around them, their aura of energy. There is no such thing as time and space, it is a projection of time and space from the universal collective mind in agreement that we wish there is such a thing as time and space.

I don't expect I made a bit of sense there,  Cheesy  the physical object seen with the naked eye appears solid, while we cannot see the aura of the object until we develop ourselves to see it, it's there as an extention of energy field, and it is your awareness, your light body which is also the light of the object, which seems to be outside your body of flesh in a location.

it's all a projection of the mind awareness trying to figure out what is real and what is not real. it is not only the body which is real.

now that I've thoroughly confused you, try to visit a planet, this will get you out of the etheric, your room. there has to be a goal visualized and wondered about before you get out of your house, I think. sound good anyway! love, alysia
another excellent way to travel is find someone to help get unstuck.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Kranada

Pennsylvania USA
Reply #3 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 2:11am

You know funny you said that because I REALLY want to get into retrevials!  I want to master my projections and help as many people as I possiably can.  Last time I was out I asked for a guide but nothing happened. I assume that either I wasnt out long enough or I need to advance a  little further before  a teacher will come to my aid.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 12:59pm

Kranada wrote on Feb 27th, 2007 at 2:11am:
You know funny you said that because I REALLY want to get into retrevials!  I want to master my projections and help as many people as I possiably can.  Last time I was out I asked for a guide but nothing happened. I assume that either I wasnt out long enough or I need to advance a  little further before  a teacher will come to my aid.

good for you! Smiley I can tell you're sincere and your desire will propel you forward to a retrieval. I really think we need help to find our first retrieval, so my suggestion is you are being monitored for your particular talents and the helpers will then know where to place you in the scheme of things.

a little story about guides...back in the 80's, around the time I did my first retrieval after reading Monroe, I read a lot of other books about master teachers and Kahil about whether I was worthy to receive higher teachings, whether I had cleared enough debris out of my consciousness...we all feel like not good enough sometimes to attain whatever. in my case I went thru life with feeling like a failure in most everything I did.

so whatever, have to get rid of such thoughts...a month or 2 of consciously wondering if I could get a guide set up the desire to fullfillment, so desire and intention is very important to be thinking on. One day I was in my kitchen multi tasking not thinking about higher thought at all..and a voice in my head stopped me in my tracks and I wondered if I had heard what I thought I heard. the voice said "I am with you now."

then I thought, I found some thoughts that said I had been found, or a guide had found me as acceptable student material, so that I could be worked with to be growing and to stop suffering my failure thoughts.
naturally I was overjoyed I was worth to be taught by what I perceived as a master teacher who had gotten thru to my C1.
along with guides comes a feeling of trust in the journey, then this expands to greater trust as u go along and your retrievals increase you become a success by extending this trust that gets developed. its a part of the PUL concept.
I think you are about to make a leap. I'm happy for you and sure you will not have any problems of overcoming unworthiness feelings like I did! Wink

IP Logged

Kranada

Pennsylvania USA
Reply #5 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 8:17pm

It's not that I feel unworthy, I know i'm a good person and I know I have alot to offer humanity and I can't wait to be able to help others. I'm very confident that eventually I will master the art of astral projection but right now i'm having problems getting out at will and when i am out staying out and controlling my projection. I've never read anything written by bruce or monroe but i've read a TON of other books and material. I read on average 1 book per week. In fact right now i'm reading a book that I know you would LOVE laffingrain it's a bit advanced for me but i think it would help someone like you tremendously.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 8:48pm

well goodness sake Kroan, don't leave me hanging, what is the book called? Smiley

IP Logged

Kranada

Pennsylvania USA
Reply #7 - Feb 28th, 2007 at 12:30pm

lol i diddnt even realize i diddnt mention the title hehe its called magical use of thought forms by dolores ashcroft-nowicki and j h brennan check it out

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Feb 28th, 2007 at 3:00pm

thanks I'll add it to my list..love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.