Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Gateway Experience (Read 2240 times)
EternalEssence

Gateway Experience
Feb 8th, 2007 at 5:30pm

I am reading each of your posts with great interest. One of the topics that I noticed was of great interest was the Gateway Experience.

In reading -- actually devouring would be more appropriate -- Bruce Moen's first book, I believe that he could add more personal insight into his experience, which I would find fascinating. Of course, this includes anyone else on the board who has attended the on-campus training. There is another post devoted to the off-campus course, so I thought it may provide insight to the board to compare the two.

Of particular interest: how does the off-campus and on-campus course differ (other than, of course, the obvious Wink )
For those trained on the on-campus site, what were physical sensations that manifested during the experience (i.e., how did it feel in Focus 10, Focus 15, etc....). What physical sensations did you sense as you entered a certain focus...

As to my own meditative experience, I arrive at a point where I want to slip "drop" into sleep. I am aware of it and push myself deeper each time while maintain a wakefulness conducive to exploration. From my experience, the point of sleep is "deep", but perhaps it relates to a different level of Focus (i.e., Focus 21, etc..)

All responses are welcome. I look forward to Bruce Moen's (and your) replies!  Smiley

The elegance of the final produce belies the chaos of its construction.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Gateway Experience
Reply #1 - Feb 24th, 2007 at 4:58pm

Quote:
Of particular interest: how does the off-campus and on-campus course differ (other than, of course, the obvious  )

For me, having done both the Gateway Experience at home and taken the Gateway Voyage at TMI, there is a huge difference. I didn't see any images in the GE, but during GV, I 'saw' perfectly. This I attribute to the group energy of many people with the same Intent. Also, doing 5 to 6 tapes a day for so many days also makes it more condusive to 'seeing.' 

Now I'm not saying that the GE isn't any good as it is very good. I got a lot of answers while doing it, just not visuals.

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

lightnlove

Crystal Lake, IL
Reply #2 - Feb 24th, 2007 at 7:09pm

Just read your post about Gateway and TMI  WOW  Exclaim
Smiley
I finished Bruce Moen's course and I am just working at doing it fairly often because that supposedly help's improve the process of seeing, knowing, etc...........
Are there any tips you can suggest?  Also is there a threshold of energy raising to be aware of that makes a difference while I am going through the preparatory stage. How do I gage if my energy is weak etc.. I have been using Bob Monroe's hemisync CD's for a couple of years now but I can't really afford the full program or TMI. Is there any way that the general hemi-sync CD's I have can improve my working with Bruces stuff. I think you are a very lucky person to have been able to go through the TMI expereience. From the first time I read about it I wanted to figure out how to go and participate. I await any pearls of wisdom and experience!!!!    Lovenlight

IP Logged

EternalEssence

Reply #3 - Feb 24th, 2007 at 9:54pm

Mairlyn:

Thank you for posting this. I was afraid that my post was in vain. You have made my day.
When you say "doing 5 to 6" tapes per day: how was the tapes structured. Based on Bruce's book and other knowledged I have gleaned, I want to understand as much as I can, so that I can have a more open mindset to the experience rather than setting myself with a series of expectations. At present, "seeing" is not too much an issue, relaxing is sometimes an issue, but I'm working on that.

I get the distinct impression that the course at home is structured differently than that on campus. I will be attending TMI this year -- this worked itself out completely. I was told I would go and sure enough, it appears that I will, much like Alysia said. I have money coming at all the right times (that NEVER happens) and I met a person through another who happened to have worked at TMI. Based on all of this, I think it is meant for me to be there. It will be under warmer cirumstances however! Smiley

Lovenlight:

I am not one good for tips, though OBEDude has been working extensively with hemi-sync. He also has been working with energy systems, I believe. I have my own techniques, but they were tailored for me because, well, I'm a little stubborn  Wink Others here may offer some tips: Romain, Bruce, OBEDude, Mairlyn. The key is to find what works and develop it.

Smiley
   E.

The elegance of the final produce belies the chaos of its construction.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.