Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The communication device (Read 4550 times)
PhantasyMan

Québec
The communication device
Jan 14th, 2007 at 2:25pm

Hi everyone,

In chapter 22, Bruce talked about a communacation device that could be created to assist the shift in human consciousness.  Someone know if  this device have been created?  Or if it is under development? Or how this device could works?   I'm curious about it  Smiley

Francois

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: The communication device
Reply #1 - Jan 14th, 2007 at 3:30pm

I would imagine that if a device could assist the shift of human consciousness, its primary function would to be to increase the frequency rate of a human's natural vibrations.  The higher your vibrations, the more aware you become, the more you are able to percieve what was once not percievable with lower vibrations.  This is a very interesting concept.  I would imagine that someone is working on creating a device such as this as we speak.  Perhaps it would work in a similar fashion as hemisync..  Giving off vibrations of a certain frequency to tune into our natural vibrations, and then increasing the vibrations that are given off by the device which would in turn increase our natural vibrations which are in tune with the device.  Hmm I think I may take this idea to my engineering buddies up at Drexel, and see what they can come up with.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Steve_Σd
Ex Member

Re: The communication device
Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2007 at 5:57am

http://www.worlditc.org/
As a matter of fact, WorldITC has been experimenting with such an A.D.C. Device.  Go and check out the recordings for yourselves and check out how to experiment on your own.

E.V.P. is quite possibly related to this aforementioned device too.

Steve_Σd

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.