Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Question for NDE experiencers... (Read 3045 times)
DannyBoy

Question for NDE experiencers...
Nov 17th, 2006 at 1:52am

Smiley Hello.
I am a new member.  I have not had the privilege of having an NDE or anything close to it--at least that I consciously remember.  Yet I seem to be strangely drawn to this subject.  I hold truth to be very important and also the first and greatest Commandment--Love of God demonstrated by love toward my fellow human beings--doing good where and when I can.  I am not anywhere near the high end of that continuum. LOL Undecided YET!

I do have a question (actually many):  it concerns what are termed "Extra-Terrestrials".  I have searched thru much of the subjects here and have not found any references to the subject.  (I tried the search function, but that appears to be disabled.)  I believe they exist, tho perhaps NOT "extra".

I have heard theories that they may be the lost ten tribes; that they are Satan's demons; that they are God's destroying angles; that they come from another planet in our physics oriented realm; that they come from our own planet--a "hidden" (from the eye's of the world) place--center of the earth--under the ocean--a hole in the earth near the north pole, etc. Huh

Do any of you have knowledge on this subject you would like to share?

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Question for NDE experiencers...
Reply #1 - Dec 11th, 2006 at 6:41pm

Go here: http://www.drboylan.com/ and read his website. He also has a yahoo group that I belong to: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/UFOFacts/?yguid=216414294
There are many different types of Star Visitors/Space Brothers.

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: A post for Dood from last year
Reply #2 - Nov 19th, 2007 at 5:36pm

Hello.
I am a new member.  I have not had the privilege of having an NDE or anything close to it--at least that I consciously remember.  Yet I seem to be strangely drawn to this subject.  I hold truth to be very important and also the first and greatest Commandment--Love of God demonstrated by love toward my fellow human beings--doing good where and when I can.  I am not anywhere near the high end of that continuum. LOL Undecided YET!
I do have a question (actually many):  it concerns what are termed "Extra-Terrestrials".  I have searched thru much of the subjects here and have not found any references to the subject.  (I tried the search function, but that appears to be disabled.)  I believe they exist, tho perhaps NOT "extra".

If Dood is still around and about I found this post from last year and I do believe you can do a take on it, concerning your recent study into ET's.
if you would, I would certainly find it on topic as Bruce makes mention of ET's in his books.

thanks if you can, thanks if you can't. I enjoy your posts.

now my particular answer which is not up to par with what I know your would be, is that I too believe they are walking among us, and are indeed, the ones who are operating from higher levels are the predominant ones, as I am of the strong faith the universe is unfolding on schedule exactly as planned despite our best efforts to introduce chaos and unrest.

After reading a book called "The Gathering" I was resonating strongly with the author, and his words were pounding on my spirit ringing the tone of truth, that there are higher beings who can show themselves upon a spaceship, equally, you could meet one on the street, and there's something different about them, but they look average human, but they have a totally different energy when they look you in the eye. u just know you've been zonked with something totally good and pure and uplifting.

In Gammills book he was looking for a better way. Despondently he cried out to the universe 'I NEED HELP!'

the answer came by his being lifted unto a spaceship each night for instructions and inspiration which changed his viewpoint of the entire universe.
These ones purported to be time travelers come from the future back to the past to aid humanity, in essence they declared we are all one, and that they are individuations of our own future selves, because we are all one.

naturally, since they are us, and we are them, we can gracefully accept help from our own selves the more easily.
Also they are working under the guidelines of the Christ consciousness, which is as you stated so well, to help our brothers and sisters in doing unto others as we would have done. maybe you feel you are not there yet, but everyone starts exactly where they are, and so, I know you are long gone Danny, but thanks for posting, all of you who ask this question, is not just Danny. I highly reccommend this book and all other stories of enounters of the 3rd kind, to get an overview and trust your own intuition.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.