Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
11/11- a new PE seeking Alysia (Read 13748 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
11/11- a new PE seeking Alysia
Nov 10th, 2006 at 12:12pm

OK, You all,

I can be secretary for starting this new thread---

As stated in the last thread, Alysia is our target on November 11th or thereabouts.  Wink  Considering all the double numbers in Alyssia's posting times, the quadruple 1s or double 11s should be a good omen that this will be an excellent PE.

Alysia mentionned in another post that she's been in a rough time lately, so lets load up with some PUL to give her when we meet, OK?  Smiley  Smiley  

She is currently in California, I believe--is that right, Alysia?
Will you stay in the earth plane for awhile, or is it part of the PE to find you wherever you are?

Betsi
Temporary Secretary for PE

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: 11/11- a new PE seeking Alysia
Reply #1 - Nov 10th, 2006 at 12:55pm

yay, though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death, yay yay yay I shall fear no evil for I was trained there! Cheesy

yes, please you guys, I'm getting ready to publish myself..springing my baby to sink or swim and thats whats bothering me seriously! so you all who want to participate in my sink or swim thing, please do find my book out there and if you do report on her belly flop in the water or if she can dog paddle, that would be great! just be honest, I don't care, honesty is good. if you see the book out there, then you would be looking at me so same thing as PE, and you guys are my partners, and you guys are all explorers too, so you get the picture.
now if you want to see my abode, be it ever so humble I have cleaned the house for you Smiley  I must warn you my abode is boring but clean. I live in san diego CA but this is not my true home even tho I was born in flesh here. I am selling my motel room and decided to go bohemian. its not my fault that I am always moving, must be my genes Undecided    ok I'll shut up...I've got this other book on my mind, so u see life continues on and I don't get to quit yet! love to all, I like you just as you are, please don't change for me! alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #2 - Nov 11th, 2006 at 10:00am

Hey all..I gave it a shot..I got some confusing images though. 

First, was a foggy beach..white sands, dusk to near darkness, with clouds rolling in.  Brief walk on the beach.

Then, inside a very small kitchenette type room. All white. 
This is where it got confusing, because then I saw my daughter's friend, whose name is also Alysia and the harder I tried to focus on our Alysia, the girl kept popping up..

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Nov 11th, 2006 at 1:32pm

Shirley, just a suggestion when exploring, if a person or object keeps popping up there may be some significance beyond the name being the same as mine and if you let yourself drift over to the person you can begin asking her questions and see what happens, if I'm right or not Smiley this person may have similarities to my journey, or anything could happen when exploring. I really appreciate your efforts and the chance to share what I've learned here.

as to the beach, the clouds, the dark before the light, I relate to those images that the beach and the ocean are symbols of the collective unconscious, spirit on the water (thank you Bob Dylan, new song!) each of us I view as a grain of sand on the beach, we are the beach, we are the ocean and one with that. theres a lot of clouds in the beginning of the book but I don't leave the clouds there, the sun comes out! Wink u know fairies believe in fairy tales and happy endings! so nobody better say I'm a work of fiction or I'll have to get rude with them Angry  (can u guys tell I'm kidding?)
the kitchen...the kitchen here is rather compact I suppose, but it depends on the size of your own kitchen so comparison values may be going on in your mind's eye, u may be remote viewing in that case, so I'd say you have a hit there. or it could be you are seeing the symbol of the white color, is not white a color or non/color?
we all have different interps on the color white..I think it may denote universal conceptualization. something in the kitchen planning area, I tried a universal approach; a grain of sand approach...lol...its like a grain of sand suddenly sees the next grain of sand and says "hey, hows it goin?"  thats how I retrieve anyway by a greeting process.

now look how I take things apart..lol...may have nothing whatsoever to do with your exercise but oh well! Huh  we're probably just a couple of gabby women right?
good thing u didn't stop by when u were in Roswell, I'd talk u under the table and you'd go home exhausted and full of my latte's. Grin

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #4 - Nov 11th, 2006 at 3:06pm

Dear Dear Alysia,

Mac reminded me of today being 11/11 which we were taught back in '98, meant to remember for that period, happens 2 xs a day and once a year, to "THINK ONLY LOVE!".   It sure helps me to shift gears when I notice it.  I'm finding it harder and harder to keep in touch with inspiration due to work and work with the physical challanges. It's kinda' funny really.  After 4 months of waiting for the hernia repair, it was finally done this week, but with the warning, "Don't cough!"  So that's what I've been doing all week-coughing.

I continue to be very anxious to read your writings, so all my best to you as your creation is birthed-for very selfish motives.

Love, Jean Kiss

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Nov 12th, 2006 at 3:44pm

ah, I would hardly call u selfish..u always make my motor hum a few notches too high, almost to a whine...love ya, alysia

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #6 - Nov 12th, 2006 at 6:34pm

Still seeking, Alysia..but seem to slip into weird dreamworld..

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Nov 12th, 2006 at 11:19pm

thanks Shirley, weird, sounds like a hit to me! Wink

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #8 - Nov 13th, 2006 at 2:23pm

I tried to tune into you Alysia last night and what I got was blues and purples and that was it.  I might mention, 2 of my favorite colors.

Love ya, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Nov 13th, 2006 at 3:07pm

thanks Mair, lets hear it for purple! ...

was tuning into your blog over on myspace about the retrievals. enjoyed it and hope many people read of these. if more people would do retrievals or even just consider it, then this old world would be so much funner.  funner. ? ha ha! and I call myself a writer. I'm just a recycler who fell off the turnip truck and I have you all fooled. Cool

well, to heck with it. if its funner, then just do it!

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #10 - Nov 13th, 2006 at 8:47pm

Hi Alysia,

I knew you'd be hard to catch up with,
and I didn't. Thanks for inviting us!

Love, Betsi

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #11 - Nov 15th, 2006 at 12:06am

Hi folks,

I'm not very inspired these days regarding intuition.
I've got only some short pieces:

Boxes swimming on a stormy sea, could be from a sunken ship; little private boats or yachts on a plain sea.

Spider webs at the inside of a roof (like it is in my parent's house, thatch roof).

Alysia with a shopping net filled with groceries (vegetables and/or fruits).

Two young men at the entrance of a pub or club, selling tickets.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #12 - Nov 15th, 2006 at 12:20am

hey there Spooky, lol, lets see, my boat sunk Sad  but all is not lost, stuff can still float up to the top for salvage... Cool  heres the part I like; I cast my net and haul in some fruits and veggies, and how did u know I'm a vegetarian? Smiley
well, at least I can still eat. love it. alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #13 - Nov 15th, 2006 at 9:58pm

Smiley

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #14 - Nov 19th, 2006 at 8:09pm

Hey Alysia!

Sorry I've taken my time to post on here but I've been trying to find you out there with no luck. I keep waking up knowing I have just been somewhere else but cant work out where I was, hopefully it was visiting you!

I'll keep trying so expect a visit soon!

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #15 - Nov 19th, 2006 at 11:03pm

hey Ryan, u already blew my mind finding me the other times... Wink maybe I can help u find me..give me a couple days, I will be thinking about you, like I did before, remember when I wanted to give you a quote and you saw me? that must have been like a PE or darn close.  sometimes its spontaneous like that. tomorrow I'll try something. I'll click on your user handle, bring up all your posts and read down them and this may cause a spontaneous obe. its happened like that before if I concentrate on somebody, how to help them, or just get some info to them about something, next thing
I know there they are standing in my dream. we'll do this this week as no one voluntered to be the target this week. I think you will have to also read me or think about me too to get up a strong enough intention. I'm just thinking about this, brainstorming with you, as we already have a strong connection so it might work. talk soon and keep an open mind; it doesn't have to be the book we talk about. love, alysia

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #16 - Nov 26th, 2006 at 2:35pm

Hey Alysia!

I have only just caught this sorry, have had a busy weekend but I have been thinking about you and will be trying to visit you in the next couple of days! Thanks for the advice on reading, I will be doing lots of that and am thinking about us meeting again soon so hopefully soon!

One thing i have been noticing recently is with no cause (doing something totally different to the afterlife and exploring/PE's) I have suddenly found myself thinking about you! I don't know whether this is due to me (subconciously reminding myself to set intention) or picking up on you but it can only be a good sign!

Hopefully cya soon!

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Nov 26th, 2006 at 3:01pm

hi ryan! you are getting those signals like I get then. I think of the mind, the subconscious mind as like a radio with receptors, I mean the radio is a receiver picking up signals, and this is similar to the shift in consciousness, that energy the planet is being bombarded with now. its ok, just ride with it, knowing its just a signal that can turn into a rote. I get these signals a lot when I'm heavily involved on a certain thread here, but you can get them anytime anywhere about anyone.
what it seems to demonstrate is the ability of the subconscious to bring information down into the conscious C1 area without having to go in search of that knowing or message. its new to me since a couple years now.
yes, we can probably meet out there again, but right now I'm still getting my book files ready to fit inside a printers press and I'm afraid I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I'm thinking I can concentrate on the board and fellow explorers, my family here actually, in a few days or a week. however, spontaneous obes do occur as I still think in linear terms but our spirits don't know what an appointment is Smiley
usually, like u are doing, just thinking of a person, will produce something, an experience just from that wondering, or holding them in mind, so you are doing well Ryan, and I guess the age in years of a person has nothing to do with anything..as I always thought you were so young to be so perceptive and talented in these areas as well as be able to jot it down for us on paper! love, alysia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.