Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
11/11- a new PE seeking Alysia (Read 13750 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: 11/11- a new PE seeking Alysia
Reply #15 - Nov 19th, 2006 at 11:03pm

hey Ryan, u already blew my mind finding me the other times... Wink maybe I can help u find me..give me a couple days, I will be thinking about you, like I did before, remember when I wanted to give you a quote and you saw me? that must have been like a PE or darn close.  sometimes its spontaneous like that. tomorrow I'll try something. I'll click on your user handle, bring up all your posts and read down them and this may cause a spontaneous obe. its happened like that before if I concentrate on somebody, how to help them, or just get some info to them about something, next thing
I know there they are standing in my dream. we'll do this this week as no one voluntered to be the target this week. I think you will have to also read me or think about me too to get up a strong enough intention. I'm just thinking about this, brainstorming with you, as we already have a strong connection so it might work. talk soon and keep an open mind; it doesn't have to be the book we talk about. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #16 - Nov 26th, 2006 at 2:35pm

Hey Alysia!

I have only just caught this sorry, have had a busy weekend but I have been thinking about you and will be trying to visit you in the next couple of days! Thanks for the advice on reading, I will be doing lots of that and am thinking about us meeting again soon so hopefully soon!

One thing i have been noticing recently is with no cause (doing something totally different to the afterlife and exploring/PE's) I have suddenly found myself thinking about you! I don't know whether this is due to me (subconciously reminding myself to set intention) or picking up on you but it can only be a good sign!

Hopefully cya soon!

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Nov 26th, 2006 at 3:01pm

hi ryan! you are getting those signals like I get then. I think of the mind, the subconscious mind as like a radio with receptors, I mean the radio is a receiver picking up signals, and this is similar to the shift in consciousness, that energy the planet is being bombarded with now. its ok, just ride with it, knowing its just a signal that can turn into a rote. I get these signals a lot when I'm heavily involved on a certain thread here, but you can get them anytime anywhere about anyone.
what it seems to demonstrate is the ability of the subconscious to bring information down into the conscious C1 area without having to go in search of that knowing or message. its new to me since a couple years now.
yes, we can probably meet out there again, but right now I'm still getting my book files ready to fit inside a printers press and I'm afraid I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I'm thinking I can concentrate on the board and fellow explorers, my family here actually, in a few days or a week. however, spontaneous obes do occur as I still think in linear terms but our spirits don't know what an appointment is Smiley
usually, like u are doing, just thinking of a person, will produce something, an experience just from that wondering, or holding them in mind, so you are doing well Ryan, and I guess the age in years of a person has nothing to do with anything..as I always thought you were so young to be so perceptive and talented in these areas as well as be able to jot it down for us on paper! love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.