Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Results Added for Tokyo Feb 2007 Workshop (Read 10148 times)
Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Results Added for Tokyo Feb 2007 Workshop
Oct 25th, 2006 at 1:08pm

To All,

Kumiko has volunteered to host my 5-day workshop Feb 21 - 25, 2007 in Tokyo.  This will be my first ever workshop in Japan and I am so looking forward to meeting some of you in person.  This workshop combines the Exploring the Afterlife and Partnered Exploration workshops into a single, powerful experience.

For more information click the "Scheduled Workshops" link near the top of this page and be sure to visit Kumiko's website.

Looking forward to my first trip to Japan and seeing you there,

Bruce
« Last Edit: May 18th, 2007 at 10:42am by Bruce Moen »  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Workshop in Tokyo, Japan  Feb 2007
Reply #1 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 3:03pm

thats great Bruce..let us know how it goes come Feb. I love the Japanese nature. had a good Japanese friend once and a Japanese exchange student stay with me. you're going to love it, I just know! Smiley oh I like the way you enter all the cultures to teach these methods of exploring. wish I could be there too but Japan seems so far away! maybe though, its a small world after all?  love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #2 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 6:50pm

That's fabulous!  It is wonderful you get to travel the world to spread your knowledge.  I don't know who's luckier, you for getting to go to all these places and meet different people, or they for getting to have you come to them! 

Bruce, I'll try and remember to ask you this next time I see you...but what do you think about having some kind of Travel forum on your site for the sole purpose of you posting about your trips?  You go to so many different places.  I for one would love to hear any interesting or fun things about your travels.  And especially would love to hear any unique experiences that come up during workshops.  I know this sounds like a lot of work for you, but I hope you'll think about it.   See you soon.   Smiley

Love,
Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 9:26pm

Ditto on that for me too, greatly miss the newsletter used to go out awhile back. btw, Buhlmann, a proficient ober traveled and used to have a newsletter telling of the Chinese culture as he lived there a year or so. it was greatly interesting. I liked reading in Bruce's newsletter about the different explorers experiences and at least we have some of this in Bruce's books but me and Vicky always want more I guess Cheesy
love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

black_panther

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 7:02pm

Wow - this sounds great.  It is very tempting.  I am considering attending.  It is not that far for me to travel from Melbourne.  I have sent Kumiko an email requesting some more information.  So, Bruce, maybe I do get to meet you after all.

Love
Irene

"Trusting that our lives are divinely guided gives us the courage to surrender our will and have faith that all is happening as it should"&&&&Cheryl Richardson
black+panther  
IP Logged

black_panther

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 3:59am

Hi Bruce

Of course, I sent Chris Hooper a copy of your announcement that you will be in Japan in the (vain!) hope that she could bring you out to Australia.  You know I still send her the occasional email - just to keep the interest alive!  This was her reply

Quote:
We have been talking about a return trip to Aus, but not in February, my schedule is booked up for the year almost.  I need at least 6 months lead time

Warm blessings

Chris

Well, I'll keep on at her, if you don't mind.

With Love
Irene

"Trusting that our lives are divinely guided gives us the courage to surrender our will and have faith that all is happening as it should"&&&&Cheryl Richardson
black+panther  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #6 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 12:34pm

Bruce and all,
The workshop in Japan is another "giant step for mankind!"   Smiley  to my way of thinking anyway.  Have a great time, Bruce and take them some PUL from their new friends on your website!
bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
How it went
Reply #7 - May 16th, 2007 at 12:21pm

To All,

The Tokyo workshop went amazingly well!  In the group of about 35 people almost all were able to obtain verifiable evidence of the survival of consciousness of those we call deceased.  

A man who attended specifically because he deeply desired contact with his wife found her before we even started the contact and retrieval exercises.  In the exercise that focuses on Feeling Love he was lead by three Helpers to an elevator.  He beleived the Helpers were people he was supposed to retrieve, and even though he wasn't sure how do that he entered the nonphysical elevator with the three and rode it upwards.  When the door opened the three Helpers just walk out and left the scene.  It was then that he realized his wife was standing in front of him just outside the elevator door.  They spent the rest of the exercise time walking together and talking.

Another man received verification of almost all of the detailed information gathered while visiting with a deceased person who was previously unknown to him.  As a result he experienced an immediate, rather strong, belief system crash.  During the next two days he experienced enough recovery and reintegration that his perception began a rapid opening.  He asked me, through our translator, if it was "normal" for this experience to result in the ability to know the thoughts of the people around him.  He had noticed this previously unknown ability was getting stronger and stronger since his verification experience.  What could I say, his experience of knowing people's thoughts was real and was being verified also, so I guess it is normal.

There were many onther wonderful examples of participant experiences of opening and expanding perception.

And there are now 35 more people practicing the Art of Retrieval.

Folks in Japan were so happy with the results that I return in August to give workshops again.

Bruce

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.