Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
PE 10-7-06 (Read 13390 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
PE 10-7-06
Oct 7th, 2006 at 3:05pm

I set my Intent to go to the Bridge Cafe. I saw several of you there. I thought it would be a good idea to cross the Focus 21 Bridge and float through the focus levels. Several of you agreed. We crossed the bridge and found ourselves in Focus 22 with many, many souls who are still in their bodies suffering from various things..................alzheimers, coma, etc.  Some of you dropped off to investigate further. I kept floating on to Focus 23. Then everyone seemed to go in their own direction. Suddenly a little girl had her arms around my neck holding on tight. I wondered who she was. Then I saw that she was an aspect of myself that I had lost when I was about 4 or 5. My mother used to take me with her shopping and everytime she went around a clothes rack and I didn't see her, I thought she'd left me. I told her that I hadn't known she was gone but that I was so happy to have her back. I pulled her into my heart chakra and she is integrating herself into me.  Now I know why I was guided to float through the focus levels. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: PE 10-7-06
Reply #1 - Oct 7th, 2006 at 6:43pm

You know what was different about this is that I was just browsing the board and then remembered that this is Saturday and we'd decided to do a PE every Saturday but I usually forget. So I started the thread, then sat here at the computer, and closed my eyes and it unfolded for me. I wasn't planning on doing a retrieval, it just happened. That's how I know I was guided to do this just while browsing the forum.  

And she was holding on so tight, just like when I was taking Lifeline at TMI and 2 aspects of me whacked into my shoulders, each holding on so tightly. That time one was Innocence and the other was My Child Within.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
Reply #2 - Oct 7th, 2006 at 7:17pm

That's wonderful, Marilyn!  I've been thinking about the PE all day..ever since I woke up this morning.

I've been about half conscious here, just doing my usual house stuff..part of me is not here.  Its easy to leave when doing mundane tasks.. Wink

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #3 - Oct 9th, 2006 at 1:37pm

Great one Mair, your getting up there aren't you..way to go.
Retreival of ourself is one of the best things that you can do, it help tremendouly..
Keep it up

With love,Romain

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Oct 9th, 2006 at 2:22pm

Thank you Shirley and Romain. Did anyone else go?  I know others went because I saw them, however you may have gone and not remember it.

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #5 - Oct 9th, 2006 at 7:51pm

Hi!

1st session:
I intended to go to F21 bridge cafe, came to a hilly place with grass which I know from other journeys. I then zapped to the bridge cafe, which I have been only one or two times. I was inside, at a little round table near a window. There were others. Someone decided to go to a different table next to it, more to the inner of the bridge cafe. I then thought that Ryan stood near to me. Then the little round table between us fell down, don't know why. And of course I started to imagine making music with Ryan.
At this place in the bridge cafe there was something very characteristic, I don't tell it now to not influence you in further visits at this place. I then wanted to show someone or all the retrieval zone and invited everyone to follow me. I had the impression one person came with me, but I landed at a place where I never was before, no opinion where that was. It was a huge wild forest, no civilization, and there was a water also, I stood at the shore, but no beach. It was relatively visually strong.
I then went through a tunnel, to a "high" place, then to my place in F27, and then I came to a place which seemed to be earthlike; maybe in the BST. I was on a pedestrian, left side a street, right side a park. Some young guys came across, one of them sitting inside a shopping cart or something similar, they saw me, talked to me unfriendly, and I felt that it was not good making this contact, and I vanished, at the same time trying to erase the memory of it from them (hey English talkers, how did they call this memory erasing in the movie "Men In Black"?).

2nd session:
Had again the feeling that Ryan was there, and we played this game, don't know the English name, you count to three, and then you make a sign with your hand, meaning paper or scissors or well or fire or rain you know? I always won, because I made my hand-sign after I sensed what sign Ryan was going to show lol! Is this cheating?

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #6 - Oct 9th, 2006 at 8:44pm

Wonderful, Spooky!  I've been having some difficulty of late recalling.  Not recalling dreams or retrievals, but the PE's..I feel I go, but somehow its blocked.

Oh..the name of the game is "Paper, Scissors, Rock".  Lets see if I remember right:
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock smashes scissors.

Cheating?  Nah..he shouldn't be projecting.. Grin

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #7 - Oct 9th, 2006 at 9:15pm

Spooky, I feel this was a HIT with us both remembering going to the Bridge Cafe and then going to the retrieval zone. Great!!!

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #8 - Oct 9th, 2006 at 10:54pm

Thanks Shirley! Forgot the rock (in Germany it's just a "stone")! Haha, allright no cheating.

Mairlyn, yes I thought about it, we don't do often retrievals while PEing, at least I can't remember, so yes, not bad! Also I think I had a retrieval recently that could have been in Focus 22, but not sure, a very uncommon one.

Spooky

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #9 - Oct 10th, 2006 at 10:50am

Greetings Mair and all,
Have you ever seen the outside of the Bridge Cafe? Is it in its own smaller separate building,  part of a somewhat larger one like an inn, or ----?
And the bridge, does it have stone arches and low walls made of brick?
I haven't been reading these posts recently because I took a coscious break from going on PEs. Early this morning I was trying to wake up but an image was sort of 'in my face' and a voice insisted 'Do you want to be in here?' The building looked interesting but I was suspicious about the lack of light and color in the scene. Lots of trees tho, maybe not a woods, abit more open. No people were around it. It faded out when I started asking a bunch of questions.  Huh
I'm looking forward to your description of the outside to see how it compares with some concerns I have about what I saw.
Smiley Hey spooky, will you write up your retrieval from there ?
Thank you,
bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #10 - Oct 10th, 2006 at 3:58pm

Bets, I think we all see the bridge and Bridge Cafe differently. I see the Cafe as a '50's style cafe or hamburger joint with those things in each booth where you can put in money and play songs on the jukebox. I seem to remember it being pink on the outside with a sign that says Bridge Cafe.

I see the Bridge as a wooden plank bridge with side railings and the bridge goes up at a slight angle. From the Focus 21 side of the bridge, I can't see what lies beyond until I get there.  But I could easily see it with stone arches and low walls made of brick. In fact, I can in my mind.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Oct 10th, 2006 at 10:42pm

I briefly met a few of you at the crystal again saturday night and we usually hold hands before it fades away..some warm feelings. I forgot about going to the bridge area, still so much going on in my C1, but suspect I will enter a calmer place shortly to do PE.

couple years back I was doing PE on another forum and I met a gal on the bridge. the bridge, as Mair explains will look different to us but I remember it stretched across a tiny river it seemed, was way up high and slightly arched and looked like it was in the style of another century than this one, it was artistic a bit, metal, ornamental feel to it, very long, Mair saw the bridge go up at a slight angle rather than straight across, so maybe somewhat of a hit there, or it could be another bridge I was seeing in my former PE. I thought at the time of this PE that the bridge symbolized she was crossing a bridge at this time, the gal we concentrated on.

I never suggested this method but it worked really well for me to concentrate on one person at that time. maybe we could take a poll if we want to do this. each week another person gets picked to visit with and everyone just jots down the impressions of meeting this person under the thread. I noticed everyone got excited about this and we all got some kind of hits. it takes courage to volunteer sometimes to be the Hit person! lol!
so what happened in that particular PE was I saw her standing on the bridge in my sleep state after setting the intention to find her, got an impression of us walking together to the other side. she was talking up a storm, very friendly sort, a person who shares themself by talking a lot. I couldn't remember what she said, was just taking into memory her exhuberance, her nature of energy but felt it was entirely real and she did say in a post she was crossing a bridge, making that change in her life, but its a vague statement to make to her, but it was real to me. I think we have to go with the little details in this PE and not worry about the vagueness. we could be building the energy..don't u think? Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #12 - Oct 10th, 2006 at 10:56pm

Yes Alysia, I do feel we're building the energy. And I like your idea of us visiting one person each time too. We could draw straws or something. LOL  We know quite a bit about the people that go so we'd have to be asking questions that we don't know about the person. It sounds like fun.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Oct 10th, 2006 at 11:36pm

ok Smiley since you're the first respondant to my idea Smiley can I announce on a new thread you will be our spotlight PE this coming saturday???  kay?? Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #14 - Oct 11th, 2006 at 8:22pm

Interesting idea Alysia. If Mairlyn don't like to be the target, you can pick me.

Spooky

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.