Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
PE 9-16-06 (Read 11233 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: PE 9-16-06
Reply #15 - Sep 26th, 2006 at 1:02pm

hi again Ryan Smiley I've been wanting to talk to u a long time and just realized it. Smiley
what I see is some similarities of our respective obes and this helps me. the vibrations I have never been able to lift off from the vibrations themselves Tongue  so I soon learned to just observe them as it was plain as the nose on my face the more I tried to lift off from that suspended animation of lovely flowing vibrations the more I just was trying too hard, all dressed up for a party and no where to go!!!
now I seldom get those overpowering vibrations with the boom and the quake and it felt like PUL too.  what I considered later with thought and meditation on it that these vibrations were my energy body or my light body however you want to call it. at first I thought it came from outside of me, then decided that can't be right. it has to be myself and I know it had something to do with excitement and desire for this exploration but I had to control the excitement and shift into perceiving, then when I woke up in C1 I would go into interpretation mode. Huh  so u are way ahead of me if you can manage not to get over-excited or shocked anymore once you are out and know it! I relate to the annoyed part of..oh god...I'm waking up!
I think you got the idea that we're teaching here about the feeling and the intention go together..yes state intention. what I have done is state intention and then forget I stated intention...next thing I know I'm flying somewhere and asking myself how did I get here? Shocked  so I suppose stating intention and remembering that you stated the intention last tuesday would certainly make us more lucid out there!
when u use your imagination that is where the feeling of remembering how it felt to be out, flying, or retrieving or feeling pul, bringing that to your mind as you imagine another flight will really speed things up for you my opinion and you answer your own question. but maybe its ok to state an intention then just forget about it like I do?
maybe I'm releasing it that way so I don't go into doubt mode?  hmmm.
doubts will interfere for sure. or cause a block in energy flow of the astral vehicle.
I think it has something to do with trusting you'll be ok out there because you're basically connected to everything thats out there, people included.
I'm starting to get over-excited Tongue

thanks Ryan for being here..love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Cathy_B

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Australia
Reply #16 - Sep 27th, 2006 at 1:17am

Can anyone answer this question for me please?
if time is subjective, can we meet up, even if we are all in different time zones? I am sure this has probably been adressed somewhere else, but was just thinking about it
love to all
Cathy B

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Sep 27th, 2006 at 4:58am

Hi Cathy! do u mean are we constrained or subjected to time? no way! haha!
if the PE happens every Saturday if its saturday in your country..(australia?) then anytime is ok.  your intentions, all of our intentions will form an energy thought ball that we can tap into Smiley with the 3 "P's": practice, prayer and persistence. hey! I just made that up!  I'll look for you there. it would be nice to synchronize everyone but we are all in different time zones, so guess we have to go to the all time zone where no time is like the present.  ahhh, I better get off the computer..talk soon!

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Cathy_B

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Australia
Reply #18 - Sep 27th, 2006 at 5:08pm

Alysia that is what I thought!
we arre not limited by thime
Cathy xx

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.